Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Removed myself from MRU

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Removed myself from MRU

Unread postby Zarmengar » May 2nd, 2006, 5:38 pm

I really liked the information in the MRU, but I couldn't see myself remain a member and not progress. For those that are wondering why.. I work on PC's all day and lately (past couple months) it been malware removal on top of regular service calls.

Today I spent 6 hours on one PC it was so bad. I just can't bring myself to do this in my off time. (at least i get to have the PC in front of me, instead of doing this via forums)
Great site here I will always lurk and occasionally post a reply.
Keep up the good work!!

~Z
Zarmengar

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » May 2nd, 2006, 6:06 pm

Zarmengar

Speed is not an issue - if you would like to continue - you can.

If you are sure then I will change your status.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Zarmengar » May 3rd, 2006, 10:03 am

Iam not worried about speed.
It is all about wanting to do other things away from computers (well I do enjoy playing a few PC games..) and the fact that malware infections seem to be on the rise here at work. So I'm still in the fight on eleminating malware in my small corner of the world.

I will miss the University though, as the topics and tools there have helped me a lot. OUt of respect for this site and the people actively seeking a MRU graduate status I feel I cannot be a lurker on that side of this site. (my darn morals get in the way.. again...)

Keep up the outstanding work!

~Z
Zarmengar

Unread postby ChrisRLG » May 3rd, 2006, 11:28 am

If your situation changes - you can apply again.

May your God be with you.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby GS2 » May 3rd, 2006, 12:29 pm

All the best Zarmengar

Good luck with the fight in your corner of the world.
GS2

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions