Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Employment opportunity May I post?

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Employment opportunity May I post?

Unread postby silverqq » February 18th, 2005, 12:13 pm

I have a job opportunity that is suitable for the audience in this forum. I would like to post it here. Could one of the site moderators or administrators please contact me and let me know if this is acceptable.

Thank you
silverqq

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » February 18th, 2005, 1:03 pm

Hi welcome to malware removal.

Please note - I am a member of Spywareinfo where I believe you have already posted a similar topic.

(http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showtopic=41590)

And most of the members here would also have access to that forum.

As cnm said - post away - if unsuitable we will remove.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby ChrisRLG » February 18th, 2005, 1:07 pm

I am also a site admin at TomCoyotes where you have posted:-

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?s ... ntry132754

and expert at Castlecops
http://castlecops.com/postt106324.html

the anti-malware industry is a small place with many overlaps :)

Post away.
Last edited by ChrisRLG on February 18th, 2005, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Anti-spyware research Position

Unread postby silverqq » February 18th, 2005, 1:21 pm

Research Associate

Position Description. The Research Associate will work within the Core Technologies Group within the research branch of the company. This group is responsible for:

• Reverse-engineering spyware applications to understand how they work, what information they transmit outside the computer, and how to address anti-removal technologies.
• Building automated research infrastructure. We are building towards a totally virtualized (VMs holding infected machine states), automated testing environment where experiments can be defined in a scripting language and carried out without human guidance. Picking up this effort will be an important early goal.
• Building data acquisition tools and backend data analysis systems. Our product sends data from infected machines to a central database. It is important to refine the collection process to catch everything of interest, and to enhance data analysis on the server side to extract maximal value from the huge amount of data contained therein.
• Extending the engine core. The engine needs to respond to new spyware technologies as they occur.
• Research writing. We are building a library of white papers which describe sophisticated spyware techniques, our responses to them, and our broader technology initiatives. There is also significant opportunity for patent work in this area.

The position is in Boston
Please send any relevant information to alex@sallysilver.com
Thank you
silverqq

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions