Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Friday Humor

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Friday Humor

Unread postby bamajim » April 7th, 2006, 4:59 pm

Friday Humor has been postponed until next week due to system problems at Dell

:D

By the way does anyone like "blonde jokes"

bamajim
bamajim
Visiting Staff

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby rav009 » April 7th, 2006, 5:20 pm

Hears a good blonde jokes bamajim.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You maye have heard this..

There was a blonde and she wanted to buy a TV and so she went to a store to buy a TV. She goes in the store and looks around and finds a TV she really likes.

She goes up to the man at the cash register and says "Hey can I buy this TV?"

The guy says "No, I don't sell any thing to blondes!"

Sad, she leaves the store but then as she is passing a salon she has a good idea ( for once) she thought "I am gonna dye my hair."

The next day she comes in the store with black hair she finds the TV and says "Hello. can I buy this TV?"

"No, I don't sell to blondes"

Well, this dyeing her hair a different color goes on and on at last she dyes she hair blue, comes in and says "Can I get a TV?"

"No, I don't sell to blondes." he said for the 6th time.

"But how do you know I am a blonde?"

"Because miss that isn't a TV, it is a microwave."

:lol: :lol: 8) 8) :P :P
rav009

Return to General Discussions