Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Help me.

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Help me.

Unread postby Ineedhelpplease » October 14th, 2013, 2:16 am

Yes, I posted a topic yesterday. I have ZeroAccess-FAT!CBB5F2DB64C0 and ZeroAccess-FAT!06ACC1F60B70. It was closed because of not showing-
•DDS.txt
•Attach.txt
•Details of your problems.
Well it is hard to give you these top 2, well because I cant download the program. The ZeroAccess is blocking me from doing it.

The details of my problems are basically - I somehow got ahold of this malware, Everytime I start my computer McAfee says Trojan Detected : ZeroAccess-FAT!CBB5F2DB64C0. And then another ZeroAccess-FAT!06ACC1F60B70. Found in C\Windows\assemblyGAC_64\Desktop.ini and C\Windows\assemblyGAC_32\Desktop.ini. My Windows Firewall + McAfee Firewall will not turn on. When I first found out about me having this malware my first reaction was to System Restore, However - It seems the malware is blocking me from doing this too. My AV- McAfee, Malwarebytes detect no malicious items in quick scans + full scans. I really wish I could post a DDS.txt, and Attach.txt but I cannot download the application from the Malware is blocking me.

I think this is a well description. If it is not - Fire away questions about what else the malware is doing and I will reply. I CANNOT get DDS' on my computer.
Ineedhelpplease

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Help me.

Unread postby Dakeyras » October 14th, 2013, 9:25 am

Hi and welcome to Malware Removal. :)

Lets check if indeed your machine is infected with the RootKit you mentioned, you will require access to another machine to download the below and transfer via a Flash/USB Drive...

Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool:

Please download and save Farbar Recovery Scan Tool 64-Bit to a Flash/USB drive.

Then insert the Flash/USB drive into your infected machine....

Enter System Recovery Options.

To enter System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:

• Restart the computer.
  • As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
  • Use the arrow keys to select the Repair your computer menu item.
  • Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account an click Next.
On the System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options:

Startup Repair
      System Restore
      Windows Complete PC Restore
      Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
      Command Prompt

• Select Command Prompt
  • In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.
  • The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
  • Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
  • In the command window type e:\frst64.exe and press Enter
Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.

• The tool will start to run.
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste the contents of the aforementioned notepad file in your next reply.
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby Ineedhelpplease » October 16th, 2013, 2:12 am

Well, I have run into a problem. I got up to the System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options. But when I got to the stage where it asks me to put a password in, well the thing is I have never had a password on my system. Can I maybe next that step and go right to "System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options" I have tried using my facebook/email passwords that don't work. And I did get Farbar from my brother.
Ineedhelpplease

Unread postby Dakeyras » October 16th, 2013, 5:13 am

Hi. :)

Can I maybe next that step and go right to "System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options"

Should be no need for a password so aye by all means proceed forward like you inquired about...

Now in the event you are still unable to boot into the System Recovery Options, merely inform myself and we will try something else.
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby deltalima » October 19th, 2013, 6:44 pm

Due to a lack of response, this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!