Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Just in case your interested

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Just in case your interested

Unread postby Pollux.Castor » April 4th, 2006, 2:40 pm

On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 AM in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. 8)
Pollux.Castor

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » April 4th, 2006, 3:41 pm

Unless you are in the UK when you will need to wait till the 4th May.

Those silly yanks put the day of the month in the wrong place - should be day month year, not month day year.

But they always did do things funny.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby amateur » April 4th, 2006, 3:57 pm

Those silly yanks put the day of the month in the wrong place - should be day month year, not month day year.

This "silly yank" here agrees with you. Haven't fully switched to the metric system yet either. We will one day..............
amateur
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby Pollux.Castor » April 4th, 2006, 5:57 pm

I agree, M/D/Y is strange, the least significant number is in the middle. what would actually make more sense is Y/M/D. Would make sorting by date much easier.
Pollux.Castor

Unread postby TonyDevil » April 5th, 2006, 9:00 am

as a techie/programmer/databasey kinda guy, i only ever use
ccyy-mm-dd (& if needed hh:mi:ss)

which is a close as i can get to ANSI standard whilst using punctuation to make it readable by a human bean.

using different formats is a right pain to code, especially when you're running it through a cobol program which is looking at trillions of iterations(passes thru the code). :shock:

once you've been through an exercise of making a 10k line program like this more efficient you tend to change your ways a little.

...and dont even get me started on people using 2 digit years instead of 4 GRRRRrrrrr
but it did keep me employed for a couple of years modifying programs to be Y2K compliant.

apologies to any non techies reading this.
TonyDevil

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions