Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Thanks!!

This is a community of volunteers. We enjoy helping others. The best reward is the gratitude of our members. Want to thank the person who helped you? Share it here for all to enjoy. Or is there something we can do better? Please let us know!

Thanks!!

Unread postby durden83 » October 16th, 2012, 9:42 am

I just want to say thanks for the help received.

It's really great that you help people with pc issues without charghing anything.
You learned me the valor of helping others without asking for something back.
There are a lot of xxxxxx who exploit people low knowledge of security. They are like some politicians that steal money from unconscious citizens, like robbers that circumvent good folks.
Luckily there are people like you that, as wikipedia, spread knowledge for free.
If only the world could start acting like you this would be a better place, and a lot of people would live a better life...

Thanks again!!
Last edited by Cypher on October 16th, 2012, 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to remove expletive
durden83

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Thanks!!

Unread postby stevokandido » October 21st, 2012, 3:27 am

Just wanted to thank Tim for the great job he did in helping me clean up my computer of all the adware that was slowing my browser down considerably. His instructions were concise and easy to follow and saved me a lot of money had I had to take my computer down to a computer repair store. Now my computer is COMPLETELY add-free and my browser is lighting fast. For that I'm grateful. :profileleft:
stevokandido

Return to Feedback Forum - say thanks here!