Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

'Internet Explorer Cannot Disply the Website' error

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

'Internet Explorer Cannot Disply the Website' error

Unread postby biggt1976 » May 16th, 2011, 1:15 pm

Hi

I used this website previously and you were great in helping to sort the problem out so i hope you dont mind me coming back. Basically I have been abroad for several months and left this laptop here with my younger cousin. Now when i use it it isnt running very well at all and for some reason i keep getting the 'internet explorer cannot display this webpage' error message pretty much every time i try and go to a website or click a link! i keep pressing refresh and then after several attempts it will get to the intended target. Now, several attempts can sometimes mean ive been pressing refresh until ive literally got fed up and closed the window down, its taken that long! i noticed when i clicked the arrow next to the Back button to see my previous destinations there is often urls that i dont recognise and ones that i definately havent visited!

I just tried updating malwarebytes but got an error message so i scanned with my current version (3 weeks old) and it found nothing.

I work from home so it is imperitive i get this sorted out as browsing the web is nearly impossible and extremely frustrating. I timed it and it took me 22 minutes to finally get to post this message due to repetitive error messages! lol

Thanks in advance!
biggt1976

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: 'Internet Explorer Cannot Disply the Website' error

Unread postby Gary R » May 16th, 2011, 3:56 pm

I see you are posting for help for a "Business" computer.

May I draw your attention to THIS topic, which you should have read before posting for help.

The sections ....
.... explain why we do not offer help for such computers.