Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Intro

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Intro

Unread postby GFultz1 » January 28th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Greetings Everyone!

I'm Greg new to the forum found it via cybertechhelp. Looking forward to exploring and getting to know the site. I'm currently a student at New Mexico State University working on my IT degree.

Cheers!

:alien:
GFultz1

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Intro

Unread postby deltalima » January 29th, 2011, 5:01 pm

Welcome to the forum!
deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby GFultz1 » January 29th, 2011, 11:39 pm

ty!
GFultz1

Unread postby turtledove » January 30th, 2011, 12:38 am

Welcome, enjoy your time here.
:)
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby GFultz1 » January 30th, 2011, 2:14 pm

Ty guys for the welcome but i won't be staying i came for one reason and that reason was denied without explanation which i believe one should at least get that if you don't want me in MRU fine no problem but don't deny me and not tell me why thats just cruel when i came here in high hopes and eager to learn. you're loss not mine. and i apologize to wingman for my pm responses i'm bipolar so i tend to fly off the handle quickly without thinking. i'm just hurt and disappointed by the rejection when i felt confident and sincere in my application to mru anyways i've gone on long enough.

Regards,
Greg
GFultz1

Unread postby Gary R » January 30th, 2011, 6:27 pm

It states quite clearly on the University application page that we do not give reasons for any rejections, if you have read it you should have been aware of that fact.

http://www.malwareremoval.com/university.php

Not every applicant will be granted access to the University, and it is not the policy of MRU to provide reasons for an applicant failing to be admitted...so please don't ask.