Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Slow Video over internet, slow system

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Slow Video over internet, slow system

Unread postby turtledove » November 4th, 2010, 12:06 pm

Good Day teajay,

Please uninstall the incorrect ATI Driver. See how your Video does. Let me know, and how surfing the internet behaves.
Let the laptop rest for the afternoon, especially if it has been getting warm/hot from the previous scan.

For now we'll do the following as well after the PC has a few hours rest:
This should still be on your desktop:
DeFogger

To re-enable your Emulation drivers, double click DeFogger to run the tool.
  • The application window will appear
  • Click the Re-enable button to re-enable your CD Emulation drivers
  • Click Yes to continue
  • A 'Finished!' message will appear
  • Click OK
  • DeFogger will now ask to reboot the machine - click OK
IMPORTANT! If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_enable which will appear on your desktop.

Your Emulation drivers are now re-enabled.

System Restore.

Please right-click on my computer go properties and then System Restore tab. Remove the tick from the Turn off System Restore and click apply and OK. This is necessary because if anything goes wrong with the fix we will have a restore point.

Turn off System Restore.

• On the Desktop right-click My Computer.
  • Click Properties.
  • Click the System Restore tab.
  • Check Turn off System Restore.
  • Click Apply and then click OK.

Reboot

Turn ON System Restore.

• On the Desktop right-click My Computer.
  • Click Properties.
  • Click the System Restore tab.
  • UN-Check *Turn off System Restore*.
  • Click Apply and then click OK.

RSIT (Random's System Information Tool)

• Ensure rsit.exe is on your desktop
  • Click the Windows Start then Run
  • Copy/paste the following into the run box & click OK, Do not include the word Quote:
  • "%userprofile%\desktop\rsit.exe" /info

• Click Continue at the disclaimer screen
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open, log.txt <<will be maximized and info.txt <<will be minimized
  • Copy & paste the contents of both logs in your next reply

Items to Post
Any problems
How Video and internet search/browsing is now
New RSIT log.txt and info.txt

Thank you

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby teajay » November 4th, 2010, 4:38 pm

Turtledove,

Nice try but this box isn't going to let us do too much at once.

I had shut it off last night after my last message. I needed it for a little while earlier and it booted up ok but not super quick like once before. I went straight to youtube to try video and it worked great for about 30 or 45 seconds then started skipping frames and it got worse from there. I copied what I needed to a jump drive then checked and got your email. I uninstalled the ATI driver only, not everything else that got installed when updating before including updating the bios because I never got the chance.

I had to reboot for the changes to take effect. Then my icons were about the size of a quarter or bigger. I got a message "Found New Hardware Video Controller (VGA Compatible). I right clicked on the desktop and changed the screen resolution higher no problem and it worked but the slider bar was back at 400 X 800 which was odd. Of course I'm quicker than this thing booting up so it wasn't finished yet. Then I got a message that it found "ATI Mobility Radeon X600" which is the driver I had installed from Dell.

The screen then went back to 400 X 800 then the screen goes black and I get the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH.

Thats the best I can remember even though I was taking notes.

"A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

The problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. I this screen appears again, follow these steps

The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop. This usually indicates a problem with the device itself or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly.

Please check with your hardware vendor for any driver updates.

Technical information:

*** Stop: 0x000000EA, Ox86572c00, 0x86814008, 0xF7A5ECB4, 0x0000001

ati2dvag

Beginning dup of physical memory "

I let the machine sit a while because I was disgusted and had to run an errand.

I had to take the battery out to get it to shut down.

Waiting on you again :-) Is this as much fun for you as me ?

I just want to feel safe hooking this machine up to someone's network for a day or two then I probably won't care as much but would like to salvage it if possible.

Thanks,
tj ...
teajay

Unread postby turtledove » November 4th, 2010, 9:32 pm

Good evening teajay,

Please install the driver Mobility FireGL V3100. Give it a test on the Internet and let me know how it goes.

We need to do the above System Restore and Defogger please. The one file is in System Restore, therefore we need to clear that so as not to reinfect the computer again. This should also clear some space on the drive.

If necessary, let the laptop rest between the driver update/System Restore and the Defogger/RSIT instructions I posted above. Is the laptop getting very warm/hot after a short time?
Take the previous posted steps in between breaks (laptop off) , if needed.

I may need to refer you to a site that will be able to better assist with the technical issues.
Let me know if the above works, doing it in steps.

Thanks

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby teajay » November 5th, 2010, 1:54 am

I updated the ATI driver and ran defogger.

I had to reboot after the ati driver update. Everything was still slow so I shut down again, rebooted and got the blue screen of death again and it finished this time. Last time the memory dump didn't complete after at least 45 minutes.

The blue screen was about the same ati2dvg error. I saved all the details and files this time if you want them. I also noticed an IE window open and don't know if it was because of something I did or not. I kept a screen shot. It gave suggestions to fix the video driver to do in order. The update from Dell was the #3 option one was a link to look for third party updates. It was a microsoft web page.

There was no system restore tab after right clicking on my computer on the desktop.

Defogger wasn't on my desktop. We ran a tool to remove several things we installed. I'll have to dowload rsit also.

I'm stopping here until we figure out how to get a system restore point.

Internet and video is still too slow.

Thanks,
tj ...
teajay

Unread postby turtledove » November 5th, 2010, 3:01 am

Good evening teajay,

I'll see what I can find on that error.
Meantime try the following for System Restore please, this should work.

Turn System Restore Off/On
Warning: Turning OFF System Restore will remove all current restore points!
Turn OFF System Restore
  1. Right click on My Computer ... choose Properties from the menu.
  2. Press the System Restore ...tab.
  3. Check "Turn off System Restore"...check box.
  4. Click Apply
  5. Click OK.
Turn ON System Restore
  1. Right click on My Computer ... choose Properties from the menu.
  2. Press the System Restore ...tab.
  3. UN-Check "Turn off System Restore"...check box.
  4. Click Apply
  5. Click OK.
When turned back on... a new Restore Point will be created automatically.

Let me know if you get it to work. May need to do it another way.

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby teajay » November 5th, 2010, 5:17 am

Good morning Turtledove !

This worked. I had to right click on my computer under the start menu to have a system restore tab. The icon on the desktop was just a shortcut.

What's this Catalyst release that JMcgrey17 is talking about ? I'm confused so ...

I'll wait on you before continuing.

TJ ...
teajay

Unread postby turtledove » November 5th, 2010, 11:32 am

Good Day teajay :)

Please disregard that poster, I'll have the post removed as it is not by an authorized helper.
How is the system since you did the reset of system restore?
I'll be checking out that error message information and be back as soon as possible.

If you can, try the RSIT again, download and put it on a CD-RW to put it on the laptop if need be.

Thanks

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby teajay » November 5th, 2010, 2:07 pm

Turtledove,

With a few exceptions the system has been mostly usable except for interenet video. I shut it down last night after my last post and it booted very quickly this morning. Youtube video started out ok but as I opened more browser tabs to check for your email and another to come here the video degraded very quickly. Internet is slow but usable most of the time. I had no problem downloading RSIT and running it after the video stopped.

Right now small videos, 30MB, work fine from the hard drive but a large one, 100MB, does not.

As you can see below system restore freed up some disk space.

Have a nice day and good luck !

tj ...

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 (written by random/random)
Run by My User Name at 2010-11-05 12:37:32
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 20 GB (26%) free of 76 GB
Total RAM: 1023 MB (58% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 12:38:04 PM, on 11/5/2010
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\basfipm.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avshadow.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\OpenManage\Client\Iap.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ZcfgSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Intel\Wireless\Bin\1XConfig.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\My User Name\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\trend micro\My User Name.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Microsoft Web Test Recorder Helper - {62355041-605D-4469-84FD-5D66ED67A7E3} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.RecorderBarBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.4.4525.1752\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: GoogleAFE - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - c:\Program Files\GoogleAFE\GoogleAE.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: MSN Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar\01.01.2607.0\en-us\msntb.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avgnt] "C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" /min
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - Startup: ZooskMessenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\ZooskMessenger\ZooskMessenger.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: WinZip Quick Pick.lnk = C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - http://photos.walmart.com/WalmartActivia.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftup ... 1518098843
O16 - DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} (OnlineScanner Control) - http://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (GpcContainer Class) - https://realtor-org-commercial.webex.co ... eatgpc.cab
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Scheduler (AntiVirSchedulerService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.4 (BAsfIpM) - Broadcom Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\basfipm.exe
O23 - Service: Persits Software Email Agent (EmailAgent) - Persits Software, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\PERSIT~1\AspEmail\EMAILA~1\BIN\EMAILA~1.EXE
O23 - Service: EvtEng - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Iap - Dell Inc - C:\Program Files\Dell\OpenManage\Client\Iap.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: McciCMService - Motive Communications, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: RegSrvc - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Spectrum24 Event Monitor (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: WLANKEEPER - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

--
End of file - 8458 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Google Software Updater.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3}]
Adobe PDF Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2010-09-22 75200]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
Spybot-S&D IE Protection - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll [2007-08-31 1122128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{62355041-605D-4469-84FD-5D66ED67A7E3}]
Microsoft Web Test Recorder Helper - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.RecorderBarBHO.dll [2006-12-02 29696]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}]
Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.4.4525.1752\swg.dll [2009-11-24 764912]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777}]
CBrowserHelperObject Object - c:\Program Files\GoogleAFE\GoogleAE.dll [2006-01-25 90112]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2010-10-16 41760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2010-10-16 79648]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - MSN Toolbar - C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar\01.01.2607.0\en-us\msntb.dll [2005-02-07 203464]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IntelWireless"=C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe [2004-10-30 385024]
"ATIPTA"=C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe [2005-01-11 344064]
"DVDLauncher"=C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe [2004-04-26 53248]
"UpdateManager"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe [2004-01-07 110592]
"dla"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe [2004-12-06 127035]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2010-08-10 421888]
"avgnt"=C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe [2010-03-02 282792]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [2010-05-14 248552]
"Adobe ARM"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [2010-09-20 932288]
"KernelFaultCheck"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep 0 -k []

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]
"Messenger (Yahoo!)"=C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe [2008-11-05 4347120]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SpybotSD TeaTimer]
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2007-08-31 1460560]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Digital Line Detect.lnk - C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
Microsoft Office.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
WinZip Quick Pick.lnk - C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE

C:\Documents and Settings\My User Name\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
ZooskMessenger.lnk - C:\Program Files\ZooskMessenger\ZooskMessenger.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.dll [2005-01-11 90112]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\IntelWireless]
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\LgNotify.dll [2004-09-07 110592]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2009-03-10 239496]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoDriveAutoRun"=67108863
"NoDrives"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"HonorAutoRunSetting"=1
"NoDriveAutoRun"=67108863
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoDrives"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe"="C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe:*:Enabled:Spybot - Search & Destroy"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:MSN Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2010-11-05 12:37:32 ----D---- C:\rsit
2010-10-25 01:43:10 ----A---- C:\day 7.txt
2010-10-23 22:55:05 ----D---- C:\Program Files\ESET
2010-10-23 15:08:16 ----SHD---- C:\RECYCLER
2010-10-23 14:02:17 ----A---- C:\day 6.txt
2010-10-22 15:57:24 ----A---- C:\Boot.bak
2010-10-22 15:57:15 ----RASHD---- C:\cmdcons
2010-10-22 15:37:05 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
2010-10-22 15:35:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\ERUNT
2010-10-20 22:52:29 ----A---- C:\day 5.txt
2010-10-19 03:21:15 ----A---- C:\day 4.txt
2010-10-17 05:59:07 ----A---- C:\day 3.txt
2010-10-17 05:56:13 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2010-10-17 04:51:43 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Adobe
2010-10-17 04:50:51 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
2010-10-16 02:48:33 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AdobeUpdate_turtledove
2010-10-16 02:37:47 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sun
2010-10-16 02:37:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java
2010-10-16 02:36:26 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\deployJava1.dll
2010-10-16 02:36:25 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaws.exe
2010-10-16 02:36:25 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe
2010-10-16 02:36:25 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
2010-10-15 00:25:31 ----A---- C:\scan results.txt
2010-10-14 21:16:26 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\My User Name\Application Data\Avira
2010-10-14 20:45:36 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys
2010-10-14 20:45:33 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys
2010-10-14 20:45:33 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntmgr.sys
2010-10-14 20:45:33 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
2010-10-14 20:45:33 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntdd.sys
2010-10-14 20:45:28 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Avira
2010-10-14 20:45:28 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira
2010-10-13 03:28:00 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2387149$
2010-10-13 03:27:11 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2279986$
2010-10-13 03:26:22 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2345886$
2010-10-13 03:25:33 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2296011$
2010-10-13 03:24:35 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2378111_WM9$
2010-10-13 03:24:14 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982132$
2010-10-13 03:23:23 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979687$
2010-10-13 03:04:39 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981957$
2010-10-13 03:04:08 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2010-10-13 03:03:57 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2360937$
2010-10-11 16:19:58 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\My User Name\Application Data\WinPatrol
2010-10-11 16:19:46 ----D---- C:\Program Files\BillP Studios
2010-10-11 05:10:41 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\My User Name\Application Data\Mozilla
2010-10-10 02:46:39 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2010-11-05 12:37:32 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2010-11-05 12:23:59 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2010-11-05 12:21:49 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2010-11-05 12:21:38 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2010-11-05 12:21:38 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Conexant D110 MDC V.9x Modem.txt
2010-11-05 04:25:34 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2010-11-05 04:11:47 ----SHD---- C:\System Volume Information
2010-11-05 04:11:47 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Restore
2010-11-05 04:00:04 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Google Updater
2010-11-04 23:58:33 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2010-11-04 23:52:56 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2010-11-04 23:07:12 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2010-11-04 22:58:00 ----RSHD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2010-11-04 22:57:49 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2010-11-04 22:57:44 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2010-11-04 22:57:44 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot
2010-11-04 13:50:43 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
2010-10-28 20:17:43 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic
2010-10-27 12:19:01 ----RASH---- C:\boot.ini
2010-10-27 12:19:01 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
2010-10-27 12:19:01 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
2010-10-27 12:18:47 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\pss
2010-10-23 22:55:16 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
2010-10-23 22:55:05 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2010-10-22 16:34:50 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
2010-10-22 16:18:32 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch
2010-10-22 16:18:22 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2010-10-21 12:52:20 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2
2010-10-19 03:36:15 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2010-10-17 05:56:37 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2010-10-17 05:56:23 ----D---- C:\Config.Msi
2010-10-17 05:56:19 ----SD---- C:\Documents and Settings\My User Name\Application Data\Microsoft
2010-10-17 04:56:04 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe
2010-10-17 04:54:41 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2010-10-15 16:15:17 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Java
2010-10-15 12:56:55 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\FxsTmp
2010-10-15 10:58:10 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\NtmsData
2010-10-15 03:49:37 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Registration
2010-10-15 03:13:07 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
2010-10-14 21:28:56 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\repair
2010-10-14 20:42:02 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2010-10-14 02:08:55 ----A---- C:\account2.txt
2010-10-13 05:36:04 ----D---- C:\Program Files\HP
2010-10-13 04:20:17 ----HD---- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2010-10-13 04:19:20 ----D---- C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies
2010-10-13 04:17:08 ----D---- C:\dell
2010-10-13 03:27:43 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2010-10-13 03:22:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2010-10-13 03:05:04 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe
2010-10-11 02:58:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared
2010-10-11 02:54:05 ----D---- C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar
2010-10-11 02:01:30 ----DC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE
2010-10-08 03:16:22 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET
2010-10-08 03:15:20 ----RSD---- C:\WINDOWS\assembly
2010-10-07 03:35:41 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R0 drvmcdb;drvmcdb; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys [2004-12-01 87488]
R0 PxHelp20;PxHelp20; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys [2004-08-02 20576]
R0 sonyhcb;Sony Digital Imaging Base; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sonyhcb.sys [2001-11-05 6097]
R0 sonypvl2;sonypvl2; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sonypvl2.sys [2003-07-25 19478]
R1 APPDRV;APPDRV; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\APPDRV.SYS [2005-08-03 16128]
R1 avgio;avgio; \??\C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys []
R1 avipbb;avipbb; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys [2010-03-01 124784]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 omci;OMCI WDM Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\omci.sys [2004-02-13 17153]
R1 sonypvf2;sonypvf2; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sonypvf2.sys [2004-04-08 635017]
R1 sonypvt2;sonypvt2; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sonypvt2.sys [2003-08-20 431236]
R1 sscdbhk5;sscdbhk5; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys [2004-07-14 5627]
R1 ssmdrv;ssmdrv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ssmdrv.sys [2009-05-11 28520]
R1 ssrtln;ssrtln; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys [2004-07-14 23545]
R2 AegisP;AEGIS Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) v3.1.0.1; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys [2006-03-11 17056]
R2 avgntflt;avgntflt; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys [2010-02-16 60936]
R2 BASFND;BASFND; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\BASFND.sys []
R2 drvnddm;drvnddm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys [2004-11-23 40480]
R2 MASPINT;MASPINT; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MASPINT.sys [2000-03-29 8096]
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2004-03-17 13059]
R2 s24trans;WLAN Transport; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\s24trans.sys [2004-08-31 11354]
R2 tfsnboio;tfsnboio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys [2004-12-06 25883]
R2 tfsncofs;tfsncofs; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys [2004-12-06 34843]
R2 tfsndrct;tfsndrct; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys [2004-12-06 4123]
R2 tfsndres;tfsndres; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys [2004-12-06 2239]
R2 tfsnifs;tfsnifs; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys [2004-12-06 86586]
R2 tfsnopio;tfsnopio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys [2004-12-06 15227]
R2 tfsnpool;tfsnpool; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys [2004-12-06 6363]
R2 tfsnudf;tfsnudf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys [2004-12-06 98714]
R2 tfsnudfa;tfsnudfa; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys [2004-12-06 100603]
R3 ApfiltrService;Alps Touch Pad Filter Driver for Windows 2000/XP; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Apfiltr.sys [2005-09-28 113847]
R3 ati2mtag;ati2mtag; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys [2005-01-11 800768]
R3 b57w2k;Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\b57xp32.sys [2004-09-03 121472]
R3 GTIPCI21;GTIPCI21; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\gtipci21.sys [2005-05-31 87936]
R3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
R3 HSF_DP;HSF_DP; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys [2004-06-17 1041536]
R3 HSFHWICH;HSFHWICH; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWICH.sys [2004-06-17 200064]
R3 IWCA;Intel Wireless Connection Agent Miniport for Win XP; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iwca.sys [2004-08-12 234496]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
R3 STAC97;SigmaTel C-Major Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\STAC97.sys [2005-03-10 273168]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
R3 w29n51;Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection Driver for Windows XP; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\w29n51.sys [2004-10-21 3210496]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys [2004-06-17 685056]
S2 DgiVecp;Team MFP Comm Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DgiVecp.sys [2004-05-17 41984]
S3 ATIXPGAA;ATIXPGAA; \??\C:\Dell\Drivers\R101342\ATIXPGAA.SYS []
S3 bvrp_pci;bvrp_pci; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bvrp_pci.sys []
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2008-04-13 17024]
S3 E100B;Intel(R) PRO Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2001-08-17 117760]
S3 MREMP50;MREMP50 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Motive\MREMP50.SYS []
S3 MREMP50a64;MREMP50a64 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Motive\MREMP50a64.SYS []
S3 MRESP50;MRESP50 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Motive\MRESP50.SYS []
S3 MRESP50a64;MRESP50a64 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Motive\MRESP50a64.SYS []
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2008-04-13 85248]
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2008-04-13 10880]
S3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2004-08-03 1897408]
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2008-04-13 11136]
S3 sonyhcs;Sony Digital Imaging Video; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sonyhcs.sys [2001-11-05 299923]
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2008-04-13 15232]
S3 usbaudio;USB Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys [2008-04-13 60032]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
S3 VSPerfDrv;Performance Tools Driver; \??\C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Team Tools\Performance Tools\VSPerfDrv.sys []
S3 WDC_SAM;WD SCSI Pass Thru driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wdcsam.sys []
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2008-04-13 19200]
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]
S4 agp440;Intel AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys [2008-04-13 42368]
S4 agpCPQ;Compaq AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys [2008-04-13 44928]
S4 alim1541;ALI AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys [2008-04-13 42752]
S4 amdagp;AMD AGP Bus Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys [2008-04-13 43008]
S4 cbidf;cbidf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys [2001-08-17 13952]
S4 sisagp;SIS AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys [2008-04-13 40960]
S4 viaagp;VIA AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys [2008-04-13 42240]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 AntiVirSchedulerService;Avira AntiVir Scheduler; C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe [2010-02-24 135336]
R2 AntiVirService;Avira AntiVir Guard; C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe [2010-04-01 267432]
R2 Ati HotKey Poller;Ati HotKey Poller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe [2005-01-11 405504]
R2 BAsfIpM;Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.4; C:\WINDOWS\system32\basfipm.exe [2004-04-01 77824]
R2 EvtEng;EvtEng; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe [2004-09-07 86016]
R2 Iap;Iap; C:\Program Files\Dell\OpenManage\Client\Iap.exe [2004-02-13 155648]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2010-10-16 153376]
R2 McciCMService;McciCMService; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe [2009-01-26 303104]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe [2004-10-18 335872]
R2 MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS;SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS); c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2009-05-27 29262680]
R2 MSSQLSERVER;SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER); c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.2\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2009-05-27 29262680]
R2 NICCONFIGSVC;NICCONFIGSVC; C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe [2005-06-09 356352]
R2 RegSrvc;RegSrvc; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe [2004-09-07 139264]
R2 S24EventMonitor;Spectrum24 Event Monitor; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe [2004-09-07 360521]
R2 SQLBrowser;SQL Server Browser; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlbrowser.exe [2008-11-24 239968]
R2 SQLWriter;SQL Server VSS Writer; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe [2008-11-24 87904]
R2 WLANKEEPER;WLANKEEPER; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe [2004-09-07 225353]
S2 Fax;Fax; C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe [2008-04-13 267776]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate); C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-12-12 135664]
S2 gusvc;Google Software Updater; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2009-03-20 183280]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2008-07-25 34312]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2008-07-25 69632]
S3 EmailAgent;Persits Software Email Agent; C:\PROGRA~1\PERSIT~1\AspEmail\EMAILA~1\BIN\EMAILA~1.EXE [2001-05-01 81920]
S3 FontCache3.0.0.0;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0; c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe [2008-07-29 46104]
S3 idsvc;Windows CardSpace; c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe [2008-07-29 881664]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S4 MSSQLServerADHelper;SQL Server Active Directory Helper; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqladhlp90.exe [2008-11-24 45408]
S4 msvsmon80;Visual Studio 2005 Remote Debugger; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\Remote Debugger\x86\msvsmon.exe [2006-12-02 2805000]
S4 NetTcpPortSharing;Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service; c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe [2008-07-29 132096]

-----------------EOF-----------------

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 2010-11-05 12:38:22

======Uninstall list======

-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /I {09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3} REMOVE=UpdateMgrFeature
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {9541FED0-327F-4df0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
7-Zip 4.65-->"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\Uninstall.exe"
Adobe AIR-->c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall
Adobe AIR-->MsiExec.exe /I{B194272D-1F92-46DF-99EB-8D5CE91CB4EC}
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10k_ActiveX.exe -maintain activex
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10k_Plugin.exe -maintain plugin
Adobe Reader 9.4.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A94000000001}
ALPS Touch Pad Driver-->C:\Program Files\Apoint\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE
Apple Application Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{A93944F2-D2D4-4750-BFE7-9A288FEAF2CF}
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
AspEmail-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Persits Software\AspEmail\Uninst.isu"
ATI - Software Uninstall Utility-->C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\UninstallAll\AtiCimUn.exe
ATI Control Panel-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0BEDBD4E-2D34-47B5-9973-57E62B29307C}\setup.exe"
ATI Display Driver-->rundll32 C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll,_InfEngUnInstallINFFile_RunDLL@16 -force_restart -flags:0x2010001 -inf_class:DISPLAY -clean
ATT-PRT22-->C:\PROGRA~1\ATT-PR~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\ATT-PR~1\INSTALL.LOG
Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus-->C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
Borland Delphi 5-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi5\Uninst.isu" -cC:\WINDOWS\system32\D5UNINST.DLL
Broadcom Advanced Control Suite 2-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{64A77F14-0E08-4A97-A859-E93CFF428756} /l1033
Broadcom ASF Management Applications-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{25D24E84-64A9-40D2-85CF-540B1C4A6D52} /l1033
Call of Duty-->C:\PROGRA~1\CALLOF~1\UNINST~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\CALLOF~1\UNINST~1\INSTALL.LOG
CompuCram National Real Estate-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMPUC~1\NATION~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\COMPUC~1\NATION~1\INSTALL.LOG
Conexant D110 MDC V.9x Modem-->C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_8086&DEV_24x6&SUBSYS_542214F1\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -Idel5422k.inf
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959772_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Digital Line Detect-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanel
Dune 2000-->C:\Westwood\Dune2000\Uninstll.exe C:\WINDOWS\UNINST.EXE -fC:\Westwood\Dune2000\DeIsL1.isu
DVD Shrink 3.2-->"C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink\unins000.exe"
ERUNT 1.1j-->"C:\Program Files\ERUNT\unins000.exe"
ESET Online Scanner v3-->C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\OnlineScannerUninstaller.exe
ExpressForumLibrary Suite by Developer Express Inc. (Delphi)-->C:\WINDOWS\DXUninstall.exe "c:\program files\ExpressForumLibrary\InstallD.log"
GDR 4053 for SQL Server Database Services 2005 ENU (KB970892)-->C:\WINDOWS\SQL9_KB970892_ENU\Hotfix.exe /Uninstall
GDR 4053 for SQL Server Tools and Workstation Components 2005 ENU (KB970892)-->C:\WINDOWS\SQLTools9_KB970892_ENU\Hotfix.exe /Uninstall
Google Desktop-->C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSetup.exe -uninstall
Google Earth-->MsiExec.exe /X{4286E640-B5FB-11DF-AC4B-005056C00008}
Google Update Helper-->MsiExec.exe /I{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}
Google Updater-->"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe" -uninstall
Google-->MsiExec.exe /I{DF6A589A-7A1A-430C-9FF2-A0BDB42669DC}
HiJackThis-->MsiExec.exe /X{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall {A7EEA2F2-BFCD-4A54-A575-7B81A786E658} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2158563)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2158563$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961118$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970653-v3$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB976098-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB979306)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979306$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB981793)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981793$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
ImageMixer for Sony DVD Handycam-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FD350FC2-A972-427D-800B-A2D200ACFF41}\setup.exe" UNINSTALL
Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Software-->C:\WINDOWS\Installer\iProInst.exe
InterBase-->"C:\Program Files\InterBase Corp\InterBase\ibuninst.exe" "C:\Program Files\InterBase Corp\InterBase\ibuninst.000"
Internal Network Card Power Management-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1F528948-0E80-4C96-B455-DE4167CB1DF7}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL APPDRVNT4
Java(TM) 6 Update 22-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216022FF}
KaraFun 1.18-->"C:\Program Files\KaraFun\unins000.exe"
LMD-Tools Special Edition-->C:\Program Files\LMD50SE\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files\LMD50SE\INSTALL.LOG
Luxor 2 (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\MumboJumbo\Luxor 2\uninstall.exe"
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
mCore-->MsiExec.exe /I{6DE14BE4-6F04-4935-8ABD-A0A19FE2E55A}
MCU-->MsiExec.exe /I{D2988E9B-C73F-422C-AD4B-A66EBE257120}
mDrWiFi-->MsiExec.exe /I{F6090A17-0967-4A8A-B3C3-422A1B514D49}
mHlpDell-->MsiExec.exe /I{49D687E5-6784-431B-A0A2-2F23B8CC5A1B}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2416447)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M2416447\M2416447Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M979906\M979906Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1\setup.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1-->MsiExec.exe /I{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Device Emulator version 1.0 - ENU-->MsiExec.exe /X{78B75C6D-E53C-424C-BF83-4B63BD4A6682}
Microsoft Document Explorer 2005-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help 8\Microsoft Document Explorer 2005\install.exe
Microsoft Document Explorer 2005-->MsiExec.exe /X{44D4AF75-6870-41F5-9181-662EA05507E1}
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office 2000 Premium-->MsiExec.exe /I{00000409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}
Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{90850409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Silverlight-->MsiExec.exe /I{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (SQLEXPRESS)-->MsiExec.exe /I{2AFFFDD7-ED85-4A90-8C52-5DA9EBDC9B8F}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition-->MsiExec.exe /I{6DEF11C0-35FF-4160-A543-FDD336C4DAE5}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Mobile [ENU] Developer Tools-->MsiExec.exe /X{1389C6A4-4965-4AEC-9175-08B54A10FA48}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Tools Express Edition-->MsiExec.exe /I{2750B389-A2D2-4953-99CA-27C1F2A8E6FD}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005-->"c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\ARPWrapper.exe" /Remove
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express-->MsiExec.exe /I{A4512736-8D63-4298-9271-5329931FA46B}
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client-->MsiExec.exe /I{BD68F46D-8A82-4664-8E68-F87C55BDEFD4}
Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)-->MsiExec.exe /X{53F5C3EE-05ED-4830-994B-50B2F0D50FCE}
Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer-->MsiExec.exe /I{56B4002F-671C-49F4-984C-C760FE3806B5}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053-->MsiExec.exe /X{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148-->MsiExec.exe /X{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}
Microsoft Visual J# 2.0 Redistributable Package-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft Visual J# 2.0 Redistributable Package\install.exe
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite - ENU Service Pack 1 (KB926601)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /promptrestart /uninstall {D93F9C7C-AB57-44C8-BAD6-1494674BCAF7} /package {1862162E-3BBC-448F-AA63-49F33152D54A}
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite - ENU-->C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite - ENU\setup.exe
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office Runtime-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\8.0\Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office Runtime\install.exe
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office Runtime-->MsiExec.exe /X{388E4B09-3E71-4649-8921-F44A3A2954A7}
MicroStaff WINASPI-->C:\MWASPI\uninst.exe
mIWA-->MsiExec.exe /I{3E9D596A-61D4-4239-BD19-2DB984D2A16F}
mIWCA-->MsiExec.exe /I{6FFFE74E-3FBD-4E2E-97F9-5E9A2A077626}
mLogView-->MsiExec.exe /I{0E2B0B41-7E08-4F9F-B21F-41C4133F43B7}
mMHouse-->MsiExec.exe /I{F0BFC7EF-9CF8-44EE-91B0-158884CD87C5}
Modem Helper-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanel
Mozilla Firefox (3.6.10)-->C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
mPfMgr-->MsiExec.exe /I{8B928BA1-EDEC-4227-A2DA-DD83026C36F5}
mPfWiz-->MsiExec.exe /I{90B0D222-8C21-4B35-9262-53B042F18AF9}
mProSafe-->MsiExec.exe /I{23FB368F-1399-4EAC-817C-4B83ECBE3D83}
MSN Messenger 7.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{ABEB838C-A1A7-4C5D-B7E1-8B4314600820}
MSN Toolbar(01.01.2607.0)-->C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar\01.01.2607.0\en-us\mtbs.exe c
mSSO-->MsiExec.exe /I{06BE8AFD-A8E2-4B63-BAE7-287016D16ACB}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)-->MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)-->MsiExec.exe /I{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB933579)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0A869A65-8C94-4F7C-A5C7-972D3C8CED9E}
mToolkit-->MsiExec.exe /I{CA9BAADB-C262-4E05-B2E2-CEE8CE9809EC}
mWlsSafe-->MsiExec.exe /I{FCA651F3-5BDA-4DDA-9E4A-5D87D6914CC4}
mXML-->MsiExec.exe /I{9CC89556-3578-48DD-8408-04E66EBEF401}
mZConfig-->MsiExec.exe /I{94658027-9F16-4509-BBD7-A59FE57C3023}
NetWaiting-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanelAnyText
O2Micro Smartcard Driver-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{7FE1E97D-B93B-4817-8BC2-19C0347F4DB4} /l1033
OLYMPUS CAMEDIA Master 1.2-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\OLYMPUS\CAMEDIA Master\Uninst.isu"
OMCI-->MsiExec.exe /X{73F1BDB7-11E1-11D5-9DC6-00C04F2FC33B}
ParadisePoker.net-->C:\PROGRA~1\PARADI~1.NET\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\PARADI~1.NET\INSTALL.LOG
PowerDVD 5.1-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}\setup.exe" -uninstall
QuickSet-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C5074CC4-0E26-4716-A307-960272A90040}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL APPDRVNT4 SET_LIM_RADIO - ALL
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{EB900AF8-CC61-4E15-871B-98D1EA3E8025}
Raize Components 2.51-->C:\PROGRA~1\RC25\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\RC25\INSTALL.LOG
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB2416473)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall {A8894F19-59C8-38D2-8A75-36C0CCE56A5B} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite - ENU (KB937061)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /promptrestart /uninstall {94E2AAC1-CAE5-4F73-B0D1-C471BA1F8E2A} /package {1862162E-3BBC-448F-AA63-49F33152D54A}
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite - ENU (KB947738)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /promptrestart /uninstall {66DA9ADD-B1C4-4891-84D6-706E216B411B} /package {1862162E-3BBC-448F-AA63-49F33152D54A}
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite - ENU (KB971023)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /promptrestart /uninstall {6803DF8A-43CE-4E52-B455-0B9B09D6E2D1} /package {1862162E-3BBC-448F-AA63-49F33152D54A}
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite - ENU (KB971090)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /promptrestart /uninstall {BECB938C-6BC2-48C6-A0A6-4B61E85F584C} /package {1862162E-3BBC-448F-AA63-49F33152D54A}
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite - ENU (KB973673)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /promptrestart /uninstall {964C8238-245C-4475-BB6E-D19D2C1220F2} /package {1862162E-3BBC-448F-AA63-49F33152D54A}
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898458$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB928090-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB931768-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB960714-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB961260-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB963027)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB963027-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB969897)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB969897-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2183461)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2183461-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2360131)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2360131-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB969897)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB969897-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB971961-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB972260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB972260-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB974455)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976325)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB976325-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB978207)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB978207-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB981332)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB981332-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB982381)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB2378111)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2378111_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954155_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968816_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973540_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB975558)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975558_WM8$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB978695)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978695_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB911565)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911565$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2079403)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2079403$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2115168)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2115168$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2121546)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2121546$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2160329)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2160329$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2229593)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2229593$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2259922)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2259922$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2279986)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2279986$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2286198)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2286198$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296011)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2296011$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2347290)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2347290$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2360937)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2360937$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2387149)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2387149$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952004$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956744$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956844$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958690$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959426$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960225$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961371$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961373$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968537$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969059$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969898$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969947$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970430$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971468)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971468$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971486$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971557$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971633$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971657$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB972270$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973346$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973354$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973507$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973525$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973904$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974112$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974318$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974392$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974571$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975025$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975467$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975560)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975560$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975562)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975562$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975713)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975713$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977165)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977165$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977816)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977816$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977914)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977914$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978037)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978037$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978251)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978251$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978262)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978262$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978338)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978338$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978542)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978542$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978601)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978601$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978706)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978706$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979309)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979309$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979482)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979482$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979559)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979559$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980195)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980195$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980218)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980218$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980232)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980232$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980436)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980436$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981322)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981322$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981852)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981852$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981957)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981957$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981997)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981997$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982132)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982132$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982214)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982214$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982665)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982665$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Sonic DLA-->MsiExec.exe /I{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}
Sonic RecordNow! Plus-->MsiExec.exe /I{9541FED0-327F-4DF0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
Sonic Update Manager-->MsiExec.exe /I{09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3}
Sony DVD Handycam USB Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6F845B05-8B76-4302-A808-7FB21E2BC5E6}\Setup.exe" UNINSTALL
Sony USB Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5C29CB8B-AC1E-4114-8D68-9CD080140D4A}\Setup.exe" UNINSTALL
SopCast 1.1.2-->C:\Program Files\SopCast\uninst.exe
Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
UltraEdit 15.00-->MsiExec.exe /I{AFC7E003-9CA8-4F68-AAB2-155D0CDF5AED}
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall {B2AE9C82-DC7B-3641-BFC8-87275C4F3607} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971930)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB971930-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976662)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB976662-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976749)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB976749-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB980182)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB980182-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB2141007)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2141007$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB2345886)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2345886$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB967715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971737$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973815$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
URL Assistant-->regsvr32 /u /s "c:\Program Files\GoogleAFE\GoogleAE.dll"
VanDyke Software CRT 6.1-->MsiExec.exe /I{B7AC24BF-6E83-46E3-AB81-847CC95A0FAB}
VideoLAN VLC media player 0.8.6c-->C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
Westwood Shared Internet Components-->C:\Westwood\Internet\UNINSTAP.EXE
Windows Internet Explorer 8-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Script V5.6 Documentation-->RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\scrdoc56.inf, Uninstall
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Yahoo! Messenger-->C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\INSTALL.LOG
ZOC Terminal 5.1-->"C:\Program Files\ZOC5\Setup.exe" -remove "ZOC5"

======Security center information======

AV: AntiVir Desktop (outdated)

======System event log======

Computer Name: URANUS
Event Code: 7000
Message: The Application Layer Gateway Service service failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Record Number: 58800
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20101015135941.000000-300
Event Type: error
User:

Event Code: 7009
Message: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Application Layer Gateway Service service to connect.

Record Number: 58799
Time Written: 20101015135941.000000-300
User:

Event Code: 7022

Record Number: 58784
Time Written: 20101015135807.000000-300
User:

Event Code: 1003
Message: Error code 000000ea, parameter1 855b12d8, parameter2 8659b008, parameter3 866a2c10, parameter4 00000001.

Record Number: 58783
Source Name: System Error
Time Written: 20101015135758.000000-300
User:

Event Code: 4
Message: Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller: The network link is down. Check to make sure the network cable is properly connected.

Record Number: 58778
Source Name: b57w2k
Time Written: 20101015135416.000000-300
Event Type: warning
User:

=====Application event log=====

Event Code: 3
Message: The configuration of the AdminConnection\TCP protocol in the SQL instance SQLEXPRESS is not valid.

Record Number: 103267
Source Name: SQLBrowser
Time Written: 20101022143805.000000-300
Event Type: warning
User:

Event Code: 1002
Message: Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Record Number: 103238
Source Name: Application Hang
Time Written: 20101022022540.000000-300
User:

Event Code: 8
Message: Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt> with error: A connection with the server could not be established

Record Number: 103237
Source Name: crypt32
Time Written: 20101022022255.000000-300
User:

Event Code: 11
Message: Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab> with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

Record Number: 103236
Time Written: 20101022022253.000000-300
User:

Event Code: 11
Message: Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab> with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

Record Number: 103235
Time Written: 20101022022253.000000-300
User:

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\system32\wbem;C:\PROGRA~1\Borland\Delphi5\Projects\Bpl;C:\PROGRA~1\Borland\Delphi5\Bin;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0d08
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=1
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"VS80COMNTOOLS"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\Tools\
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

-----------------EOF-----------------
teajay

Unread postby turtledove » November 5th, 2010, 10:30 pm

Good evening teajay,

Thanks for the log. Glad you got System Restore Reset.
Does your laptop have room for more memory? That may or may not help the video. All I've seen on that error you last received is probable graphics card or driver problem.
Once I search you RSIT log, I'll give you some additional steps as there are some updates available to do once I see no bad files.
I'll be back as soon as possible.

Who is the manufacturer of your laptop motherboard, and is the graphics on the motherboard or can you put in your own graphics card?

Have a good evening

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby teajay » November 5th, 2010, 11:05 pm

Good evening,

I'll have to look into that for you. It is a laptop so I doubt it is a separate graphics card. If I had to guess 1 gig is the max memory but I don't know. I wouldn't think that would matter because its been working fine for over 4 years as is.

Thanks turtledove
tj ...
teajay

Unread postby turtledove » November 7th, 2010, 1:57 am

Good evening teajay,

The log looks OK from what I can tell without another online scan. Below are some steps to follow before I send you for help at a tech help site.
I also advise that you uninstall that poker site game. Most are not safe. We also need to do an important update to Flash by Adobe.

Uninstall Tools:
Uninstall Combofix

• Click START then RUN
  • Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK.
  • Note the space between the X and the U, it needs to be there.
You can also delete any logs we have produced, and empty your Recycle bin.

Note: * For any tools the above does not remove that OTCleanIt will

Next:
Please download OTCleanIt v1.0.1.0: OTCleanIt and save it to your desktop.

Double click on OTCleanIt.exe. Click on CleanUp!.

You will receive a prompt that it needs to restart the computer to remove the files. Click Yes.

It will restart your computer automatically. If it doesn't, please restart your computer manually.

To update Flash Player
Download the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller:

* Windows: uninstall_flash_player.exe
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flas ... player.exe

* Save the file to your desktop.
* Quit ALL running applications, including all Internet Explorer or other browser windows, AOL , Yahoo , MSN , or other Messengers.
Check the Windows system tray carefully to make certain no applications are still in memory which might possibly use Flash Player.
* Run the uninstaller. This will remove Adobe Flash Player from all browsers on the system.

Note: The uninstaller cannot remove files currently in use.

Note: Internet Explorer users may have to reboot to clear all uninstalled Flash Player ActiveX control files. Select the "Show Details" button in the Flash Player uninstaller. If there are any log lines that begin with "Delete on Reboot..." then you'll need to reboot BEFORE running the Flash Player installer again.

REBOOT

* Download new Player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Version 10.1.102.64 Do a separate one for firefox by selecting Different Browser above the download button: after the first install for Internet Explorer is done.
*Uncheck Toolbar* or other Add On that is pre-checked; and install Flash Player.

Can you go into Windows Firewall settings and see Allow Programs through Windows Firewall?
If so, Add the file from AntiVir named update.exe; this should allow AntiVir to now update. (This is how I got it to update in my firewall)
If it does then please allow AntiVir to do a Full system Scan: then let me now what the log shows as bad if anything.

Please try you tube again, and let me know if it acts different now. Now with the Flash updated; if any site says you need to install flash, do not; it will put an older version on which is vulnerable to attacks now.

Let me know how the system is running.
After I hear back, I'll give some additional advice on staying clean and up to date.

Did you get AntiVir updated?
AntiVir scan results

Thanks

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby turtledove » November 8th, 2010, 11:56 pm

Good evening teajay,

Check up and 26 hours +/- left reminder:
Are you having any problems with my instructions above, or is AntiVir taking awhile to run?
Have you done the uninstall of the old Flash Player and installed the new one?
Let me know if you have any problems or need more time to run AntiVir. Do answer the other questions in the meantime if more time is needed for AntiVir.

Thanks

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby teajay » November 9th, 2010, 2:27 am

Hello Hello !! and Good Morning !!

I couldn't find anything specific on my motherboard or video. All I can tell you is that I have a Dell Laptop Latitude D810 I bought around March 2006.

This pc has been so slow and been giving me so much grief I just wanted to go throw it off a bridge and had to put it aside for a little while.

Everything has been going smoothly with your instructions except it couldn't find ComboFix and a search of the HD didn't find it either. No problems updating flash player except I might have gotten impatient and installed twice (just thought of that) if that is possible ? I'll check on that.

Youtube and IE is still slow.

I picked up with AntiVir instructions after Monday Night Football halftime since I'd pretty much just been sitting in one place with the pc in front of me and my frustration level was back to normal.

Allowing AntiVir update.exe though my firewall worked fine. It is odd that it wouldn't update with the firewall turned off. It reported a dl speed of 6775.9 kbs.

Before I let it scan I opened up IE to delete temporary files even though there probably wasn't much there. Only been using pc to check email from you and follow your instructions for some time now. I'm on an OLD desktop now. After IE, although extremely slow, deleted the files and 5 minutes or so passed, IE was still consistantly taking up 90% plus cpu usage with cpu usage at a constant 100%. After quitting IE cpu usage went back to normal. Pretty much anything will spike cpu at 100% for longer than normal. Antivir has been running just over 2 hours and 23% done so I'll report back in the morning if I get up early enough or in the afternoon.
So far it has found 1 warning and 2 hidden objects. yeah, I know not much to go on....

I need to ask you something important but dont want it displayed in this forum long and it shouldn't be. You might even want to have this paragraph removed but is there a way we can schedule a time so that I can write and then you can have what I need to ask you removed quickly? Can google save to cache too quickly? An old email address you can send me that you can share here briefly? I promise I'm not a spammer ! It is not about you or anything personal. You will understand once I ask though. I'll be up a little longer and be on the look out off and on for a reply. Maybe you have a better solution?

Thanks for your time and unprecidented patience,
tj ...
teajay

Unread postby turtledove » November 9th, 2010, 2:42 am

Good evening teajay,

Thank you for the information, and you're most welcome. There could be that IE is slow, therefore the video on youtube, just a guess. IE runs slower for me than Firefox, even with my add-ons on it. Have you tried Firefox browser?
I'll send you a pm about your question. I'll await AntiVir's results. It should save a log. In AntiVir main window look for reports and the date scan is done on.

Thanks

turtledove
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby teajay » November 9th, 2010, 3:01 am

If IE and youtube were working they way they used to I wouldn't be here. :) I also have the same problem with firefox but have not tried it with firefox as often during this process.

I don't have any idea about a time frame of you contacting a pm, whatever that means, but I'll be up another hour watching tv and will check during commercials. If we can't take care of this this evening let me know so I can shut this pc down. Its really something simple but important. Everyone involved will understand once the question is out there. Its actually something I did. Embarrased is not the word but you will get it....

thanks again,
tj...
teajay

Advertisement
Register to Remove

PreviousNext