Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

malware and trojan he**

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

malware and trojan he**

Unread postby sunny21b » September 21st, 2010, 3:14 pm

i don't even know where to start. i was getting redirect and jump pages or no internet connection notices. my malware wuoldn't update and didnt find anything when i ran it, my norton came up clean as well. i downloaded and bought stopzilla. first use produced a big list, which it supposedly took care of. thereafter, stopzilla would not load. i contacted the company, did an clean unistall / install, ran the program- it came up clean. but now stopzilla again does not load and gives me a error message. i have combofix saved on my desktop, but am reluctant to run it without help. Help!!
sunny21b

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: malware and trojan he**

Unread postby NonSuch » September 21st, 2010, 5:15 pm

Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules: >Forum Posting Rules - Please Read<

In order for us to help you it is necessary that you provide us with a HijackThis log. Please follow the guideline at the link below to start a new topic and post your HijackThis log by pasting it into your post. Do not utilize attachments.

If you have downloaded ComboFix to your Desktop but have not installed it, please delete it. The program is updated frequently so, if it is needed, your helper will have you download a fresh copy. You were right not to run it, as ComboFix should only be used under the direct supervision of a trained helper.