Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Removing program containing virus.

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Removing program containing virus.

Unread postby Puzzled user » August 7th, 2010, 10:17 am

I stupidly allowed IObit to enter my P.C.it brought with it Desktop Security 2010. everyfew minutes I received 3 intruders that insisted in broken , misspelt English in my signing on to remove imaginary faults , ( other than themselves.) I went to Add Remove programs on Control Panel, managed to remove IObit O.K. but....Desk'Security will not remove,have tried many times.has anybody any suggestions please

Have had some luck, whilst playing Dry Cell.( which I play to warm up P.C.)when interupted by Security Center Alert, ( one of the 3 intruders.) I found that I could drag it to the Right Hand side of my screen, this stopped any more interuptions, I would like to remove DS2010 if poss, & also remove their icons from my favourites & Start up menus. DS has also hidden its file.thank you for this site, Terry.
Puzzled user

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Removing program containing virus.

Unread postby Dakeyras » August 7th, 2010, 5:35 pm

By posting just a description of your problems it is likely that your topic will be passed by and you will not receive the help you're looking for.

We need to know what's running on your computer so that we can give you appropriate instructions.

May I draw your attention to THIS topic, which you should have read, and which tells you what we need you to post so that we can help you.

This thread will now be closed.

If you still need help, please start a new thread with:-

• A HijackThis log.
  • An Uninstall list.
  • Details of the problems you're experiencing.

If for any reason you can't run HijackThis, please let us know in your post.
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate