Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Application to MRU

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Application to MRU

Unread postby kaito » May 6th, 2010, 10:07 pm

Dear admin and teacher,

I have previously apply to MRU and was accepted under one of the teacher here but due to some issue, i did not manage to reply the admission test given to me and i think the exam was forfeited.

I pmed the respective teacher recently and his advice is that i can re-apply for the University.
For the past admission, i just waited for a while and i get a reply from a teacher very soon,
My question is that, will i be given priority for my 2nd admission since i already passed the first admission?

I am sorry for not being able to reply on time but now i am back with good intention to learn and to help.

Please advice.

Thanks
Kaito
kaito

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Application to MRU

Unread postby Gary R » May 7th, 2010, 4:18 am

kaito wrote:My question is that, will i be given priority for my 2nd admission since i already passed the first admission?

The answer to your question is no.

You are re-applying because your previous application failed entirely due to your own actions (or lack of them).

You'll have to stand in line like all other applicants, and your application will be dealt with like all the others, on a first come first served basis.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby kaito » May 7th, 2010, 4:43 am

Thanks for the reply GaryR
kaito

Unread postby Gary R » May 7th, 2010, 4:54 am

You're welcome. :)
Gary R
Administrator