Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

IHAVETHEPASSWORD

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

IHAVETHEPASSWORD

Unread postby sphinx2011 » February 22nd, 2010, 11:19 pm

So I was turned to this disk that my stepfather uses to clean computers. No I've always trusted his judgment because he has worked for several computer companies, most recent being IBM, he also has worked on the security team for several companies, and basically is a computer wizard. You mess up your computer, bring it to him, and it'll be clean, updated, and basically running like new. Well I haven't really seen this live disk around except for with torrents, and other P2P servers. Now I'm this to see if anyone has either seen it on any basic sites (NOT INFECTED SITES LOL) also, if anyone has any input on the use of the disk, and any input on it's origins or basically how it was built (I was always interested on creating one myself.) If you have any info or any opinions, PM or just reply to the post. Thanks guys, hopefully I turned you to a utility that might help you in the future.
sphinx2011

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: IHAVETHEPASSWORD

Unread postby Sludge3000 » February 23rd, 2010, 6:23 am

Hello sphinx2011,

I can't say I have ever heard of that particular utility CD. It looks like a CD image with lots of random tools and a selection of essential drivers and repair tools. Would certainly be useful if helping someone with no internet as it has everything it wants on it lol.

I'm afraid I don't know where it came from but you are probably best asking your stepfather where he found it or some of the more 'experienced' members here might have heard of it. I imagine someone would have made it for themselves some time ago and then their friends would have thought it was really useful so more would have been made until eventually the creator has released it online.

To make your own wouldn't be that hard it's just a matter of finding the tools you want (and getting permission to use them), create an ISO file then burn it to a disc.

Another similar product is the Ultimate Boot CD.
Sludge3000

Re: IHAVETHEPASSWORD

Unread postby sphinx2011 » February 23rd, 2010, 6:35 pm

He found it on a thing called giganews, it's basically a news server that allows you to download things. I would really like to make my own or at least an updated version of it. I just need to do a little bit of research on how to create the BARTPE part of it. But thanks for your insite if anyone else knows anything about the particular workings of these types of things please post them. =]
sphinx2011

Return to General Discussions