Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

thewebsitesurvey.com virus?

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

thewebsitesurvey.com virus?

Unread postby ruizbujc » January 13th, 2010, 10:53 pm

Hi, I made a post last Saturday night. I wasn't sure if it was 72 hours of business days or 72 hours flat, so I figured I'd wait for the later of the two. My link is here:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=48702

About 2 days after starting that post, the virus got so bad that my computer got the blue screen of death every time I turned it on and it wouldn't go into safe mode. Then the computer automatically did a system restore and the main symptoms of the virus are gone. The only difference is that my computer seems to run slower now than it did before. So, is the virus gone or is it just subtly dormant? If you want new HJT logs, feel free to let me know on my other post.

Thank you very much!
ruizbujc

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: thewebsitesurvey.com virus?

Unread postby xixo_12 » January 15th, 2010, 9:31 am

Replied!
xixo_12
MRU Master Emeritus