Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Security Central infection. Full details included

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Security Central infection. Full details included

Unread postby Tapster » December 9th, 2009, 4:14 am

Hi,

I have been chatting with NonSuch via pm's. He told me to post my HijackThis log and tell you the story so far. The log is at the end of my sad story!

On 4th December I clicked on an adult site link (yes, I've learned my lesson!!) and immediately started to get popups telling me that he system was infected by malware. The origin of the popups was Security Central and a splash screen came up and told me so, suggesting that I upgrade to a paid-for version so that I could get the infection sorted out.

The PC was running fast and Firefox wouldn't open, another popup saying that it was infected. Internet explorer still worked so I started to learn about malware.

I found bleeping computer.com and there was a fix for Security Central on the site so I started to try it.

The trouble was, Security Central wouldn't allow any of these fixes to operate.

My research suggested that manual removal starts with removing files associated with Security Central in program files and documents and settings. I searched for these files and found them but when I tried to delete them it said access denied.

The task manager wouldn't run because it said it was infected with W32/blaster.worm, therefore I couldn't stop any processes. I couldn't start it from start>run or via control-alt-delete

Again manual removal suggested using Malwarebytes which I already had installed on my PC. It wouldn't run, also apparently infected with the same worm.

I downloaded rkill.com onto a CD using my second PC.
rkill.com is supposed to stop Security Central in it's tracks while you set about removing it. Again, it wouldn't run on the infected PC again infected with the worm.

I found you guys and NonSuch responded to the information above and I tried the solutions he recommended. The results:

I burned HijackThis to a CD on my second PC, having renamed the program tapster.exe
On the infected PC I first tried to get into the settings for notepad to make sure that wordwrap was disabled but notepad wouldn't run.
I then transferred HijackThis to the desktop (as tapster.exe) and it wouldn't run either.
It seemed that the infected PC wouldn't run any .exe programs. The window of the program showed for a fraction of a second and then closed. At the same time a warning popped up from the system tray saying that the program was infected by W32/blaster.worm
This was the same warning for all .exe files and happened with both notepad and HijackThis.
Malwarebytes and rkill produced exactly the same results.

I told NonSuch this and he said:

'I'm very sorry to deliver news I'm sure you would much rather not hear, but it appears your system is badly infected to a degree that an online clean-up just isn't feasible. It is far too dangerous to work via guesswork, with no logs to guide us. Your best option is to reformat and reinstall your operating system, and then make sure that your fresh, clean operating system is fully patched, and protected with a good antivirus and anti-malware program.
I wish I had better news for you.'

Then by chance someone posted that they had had the same problem with Security Central. Following their advice I rebooted in safe mode and navigated in DOS to files/folders which contained the words 'Security Central'. I found and deleted security central.exe which was hiding in the C:\windows\prefetch folder as "security central.exe-02BBE944.pf"
I also found the SC folder in program files. I deleted that as well even though it told me that the folder was empty.
I restarted the PC in normal mode and SC has gone for now.
My machine is now running perfectly, all programs appear to work normally, firefox and IE are normal, no pop-ups, CPU showing approx 0-10% in Task Manager.
I did a Malwarebytes scan and it found only one infected item:
Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell (Hijack.Shell) -> Bad: (Explorer.exe rundll32.exe xbwg.oko xugptq) Good: (Explorer.exe) -> No action taken.

At NonSuch' suggestion I removed the item.
I've just done a Maywarebytes scan of the infected PC today there are now SIX infected items!!
I've had Malwarebyte remove these items and I've done my HijackThis log. The PC is now shut down until you tell me what to do next!

I have attached only the HT log from today because it says in your guidelines not to attach any other logs. I also have the two Malwarebytes logs and the first HT log from before I scanned and removed the items found my Malwarebytes, should you need them.

Here's today's HT log.
Many thanks for any help you can give me.
I'm sorry for such a long post but NonSuch said to tell you everything.

:)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 09:54:15, on 09/12/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.2.183.13\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Apps\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\X10\Common\x10nets.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\Apps\Softex\OmniPass\OPXPApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
D:\Documents and Settings\Windows User\Desktop\tapster.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.btopenworld.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1E8A6170-7264-4D0F-BEAE-D42A53123C75} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.5\NppBho.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.509.5470\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Show Norton Toolbar - {90222687-F593-4738-B738-FBEE9C7B26DF} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.5\UIBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Copernic Desktop Search - Home Toolbar - {4A1C6093-14F9-44D7-860E-5D265CFCA9D9} - C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search 2\Toolbar\ToolbarContainer101000313.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\GPhotos.scr/200
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=file://C:\APPS\IE\offline\uk.htm
O16 - DPF: {4E62C4DE-627D-4604-B157-4B7D6B09F02E} (Egg Money Manager Digital Safe) - https://moneymanager.egg.com/Pinsafe/ac ... acking.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftup ... 7655180610
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O23 - Service: ArcSoft Connect Daemon (ACDaemon) - ArcSoft Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
O23 - Service: Acronis Scheduler2 Service (AcrSch2Svc) - Acronis - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: Seagate Service (FreeAgentGoNext Service) - Seagate Technology LLC - C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1c9f0382eb73244) (gupdate1c9f0382eb73244) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex (LiveUpdate Notice Ex) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: LVCOMSer - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
O23 - Service: LVSrvLauncher - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Softex Inc. - C:\Apps\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec RemoteAssist - Symantec, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Support Controls\ssrc.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: X10 Device Network Service (x10nets) - X10 - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\X10\Common\x10nets.exe

--
End of file - 10127 bytes
Tapster

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Security Central infection. Full details included

Unread postby Cypher » December 14th, 2009, 2:31 pm

Hi and Welcome, sorry for the delay the forum is really busy.
My name is Cypher, and I will be helping you with your malware problems.
Before we begin...please note the following important guidelines.
  • The instructions being given are for YOUR computer and system only!.
    Using these instructions on a different computer, can damage that computer and possibly make it inoperable!
  • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to ask.
  • Only post your problem at One help site. Applying fixes from multiple help sites can cause problems.
  • Only reply to this thread do not start another, Please continue responding until I give you the "All Clean"
    Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans whilst I am helping you.
  • Please DO NOT install any other software (or hardware) during the cleaning process. This adds more items to be researched.
  • Print each set of instructions... if possible...your Internet connection might not be available during some fix processes.
  • Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
  • The logs from the tools we use can take some time to research so please be patient.
  • I am currently reviewing your log, and will return as soon as possible with your next set of instructions.

In the meantime Please post an Uninstall list.

• Open HijackThis.
  • Click on the Open the Misc Tools section button.
  • Look under System tools.
  • Click on the Open Uninstall Manager... button.
  • Click on the Save list... button.
  • It will prompt you to save. Save this log in a convenient location. By default it's named uninstall_list.txt.
  • Notepad will open. Please post this log in your next reply.

In your next reply.

• Uninstall list.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby Tapster » December 14th, 2009, 4:07 pm

Hello Cypher,

Great to hear from you!

:D

Thanks in advance, for your help.

Here's the uninstall list:

3ivx D4 4.5.1 (remove only)
Acronis True Image Home
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Reader 7.1.0
Adobe Shockwave Player 11
AppCore
Apple Application Support
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
ArcSoft MediaImpression for Kodak
AV
Avanquest update
Bonjour
Canon MP Navigator EX 1.0
Canon MP210 series
Canon MP210 series User Registration
Canon My Printer
Canon Utilities Solution Menu
ccCommon
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
Compel Adaptec WinASPI
ConvertHelper 2.2
Copernic Agent Basic
Copernic Desktop Search - Home
Data Doctor Recovery Memory Card (Demo)
Data Doctor Recovery Memory Card 3.0.1.5
EVEREST Ultimate Edition v4.00
ExplorerXP (remove only)
FaxTools
Firefox Preloader
FLV Player 2.0 (build 25)
GearDrvs
GearDrvs
GIMP 2.6.7
Google Earth
Google SketchUp 7.1
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Update Helper
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB888111
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 10 (KB903157)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)
HP Image Zone Express
Intel(R) PRO Network Connections Drivers
iTunes
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 4
Java(TM) 6 Update 15
Java(TM) 6 Update 2
Java(TM) 6 Update 3
Java(TM) 6 Update 5
Java(TM) 6 Update 7
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1
L&H TTS3000 British English
LiveUpdate 3.2 (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate Notice (Symantec Corporation)
Logitech QuickCam
Macromedia Flash Player 8
Macromedia Shockwave Player
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Mares DRAK 1.0
Maxtor OneTouch
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB953295)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB953297)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft AutoRoute Express Europe 98
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office Excel Viewer
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)
Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
MindGenius Home 2
Mobile Connect
MobileMe Control Panel
Motorola SM56 Data Fax Modem
Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
My Blood Pressure v2.11
Next Generation Visualisations
Norton 360
Norton 360
Norton 360
Norton 360
Norton 360 (Symantec Corporation)
Norton 360 Help
Norton Confidential Browser Component
Norton Confidential Web Authentification Component
Norton Confidential Web Protection Component
NVIDIA Drivers
OGA Notifier 1.7.0105.35.0
Picasa 3
PowerDVD
QuickTime
RealPlayer
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
rjhExtensions
Safari
Seagate Manager Installer
Seagate Manager Installer
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB963027)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB969897)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB974455)
Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB954156)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)
Silicon Laboratories CP210x USB to UART Bridge (Driver Removal)
Skype™ 3.8
SM56Tester
SmartSound Quicktracks Plugin
Sonic Encoders
Sonic RecordNow!
Sony Ericsson PC Suite 1.20.224
SPBBC 32bit
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
SuppSoft
Symantec Technical Support Controls
Symantec Technical Support Web Controls
SymNet
Total 3D Home, Landscape & Deck Premium Suite
Ulead PhotoImpact 10 SE
Ulead VideoStudio 9.0 SE DVD
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB972636)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976749)
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB910393)
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB913800)
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB926251)
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)
Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
Windows Feature Pack for Storage (32-bit) - IMAPI update for Blu-Ray
Windows Internet Explorer 8
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
Windows Media Format Runtime
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB908246
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB912067
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB914548
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB973768
Windows XP Service Pack 3
X10 Hardware(TM)
Xvid 1.1.2 final uninstall

Many thanks,

David
Tapster

Unread postby Cypher » December 15th, 2009, 7:08 am

Hi David.

Please download GMER Rootkit Scanner from Here.
  • Double click the .exe file. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent
  • If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO

Click the image to enlarge it
  • In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
    • Sections
    • IAT/EAT
    • Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
    • Show All (don't miss this one)
  • Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish
  • Once done click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "Gmer.txt" or it will save as a .log file
  • Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop, and post it in your next reply
**Caution**
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries

Note: Do not run any programs while Gmer is running.

Next.

RSIT (Random's System Information Tool)

Please download RSIT by random/random... and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run it.
  • Please read the disclaimer... click on Continue.
  • RSIT will start running. When done... 2 logs files...will be produced.
  • The first one, "log.txt", << will be maximized
  • The second one, "info.txt", << will be minimized.
Please post both... "log.txt" and "info.txt", file contents in your next reply.
(These logs can be lengthy, so post 1 log per reply please.)

In your next reply.

• Gmer.txt log.
  • RSIT log.txt file contents and info.txt file contents.
  • Please give me an update on your computers performance.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby Tapster » December 16th, 2009, 4:59 pm

Hi Cypher,

This is not going well!

I have switched on the PC only when doing this repair work on it. Today I switched it on and downloaded GMER and RSIT.

Before I could run the GMER scan the CPU started to work harder and harder and soon the machine froze with the CPU at 100%. I rebooted and it froze again. The third time I successfully started the GMER scan and left it to run. The scan seemed to take hours (I'm not sure how long it should take) and as it scanned file after file it became slower. I left it and went off to do something else. I came back a few hours later to find the scan apparently still in progress but the scan and the PC were frozen, that is: the scan had halted on one particular image file and there was no message about progress/failure, etc. The mouse moved but no buttons worked. The PC was working hard by the sound of it and there was nothing else I could think of doing so I rebooted it.

I'm now running GMER for the second time. The CPU is again working hard and the rate of scanning files seems to be slowing down. I'll see how it goes and post again.

Do you have any thoughts on this?

Cheers,

David
Tapster

Unread postby Tapster » December 16th, 2009, 6:45 pm

Hi Cypher,

It's approx 90 minutes since my last post. GMER was left scanning and has now slowed down and stopped.

My CPU is running at 100% and the two predominant processes, sharing the CPU 50:50 are lsass.exe and winlogon.exe.

I hope this means something to you.

I do hope we can do something about this.

All the best,

David
Tapster

Unread postby Cypher » December 18th, 2009, 6:55 am

Hi Tapster.
Ok lets try a different scanner.

Please Download SysProt Antirootkit From one of the links below.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Unzip it into a folder on your desktop.
  • Double click Sysprot.exe to start the program.
  • Click on the Log tab.
  • In the Write to log box select all items.
    See images below.

And check Hidden objects only at the bottom.
  • At the bottom of the window.Click on the Create Log button on the bottom right.
  • After a few seconds a new window should appear.
  • Select Scan Root Drive. Click on the Start button.
  • When it is complete a new window will appear to indicate that the scan is finished.
  • The log will be saved automatically in the same folder Sysprot.exe was extracted to. Open the text file and copy/paste the log here.

Next.

Please download RSIT by random/random... and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run it.
  • Please read the disclaimer... click on Continue.
  • RSIT will start running. When done... 2 logs files...will be produced.
  • The first one, "log.txt", << will be maximized
  • The second one, "info.txt", << will be minimized.
Please post both... "log.txt" and "info.txt", file contents in your next reply.
(These logs can be lengthy, so post 1 log per reply please.)

In your next reply.

• Sysprot log.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby Tapster » December 19th, 2009, 3:45 am

Phew, Sysprot log copied below. RSIT to follow.

Cheers,

David

SysProt AntiRootkit v1.0.1.0
by swatkat

******************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************

No Hidden Processes found

Kernel Modules:
Module Name: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys
Service Name: ---
Module Base: B64B3000
Module End: B64CB000
Hidden: Yes

Module Name: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS
Service Name: ---
Module Base: BAE50000
Module End: BAE52000

Module Name: \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20091215.004\NAVEX15.SYS
Service Name: NAVEX15
Module Base: A5EC4000
Module End: A6006000

Module Name: \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20091215.004\NAVENG.SYS
Service Name: NAVENG
Module Base: A5DE8000
Module End: A5DFC000

SSDT:
Function Name: ZwAlertResumeThread
Address: 8A7D3048
Driver Base: 0
Driver End: 0
Driver Name: _unknown_

Function Name: ZwAlertThread
Address: 8A7D3008

Function Name: ZwAllocateVirtualMemory
Address: 8A695768

Function Name: ZwConnectPort
Address: 8A864C28

Function Name: ZwCreateKey
Address: B6747020
Driver Base: B6731000
Driver End: B6756000
Driver Name: \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS

Function Name: ZwCreateMutant
Address: 8A7875E0

Function Name: ZwCreateThread
Address: 8A961EB8

Function Name: ZwDeleteKey
Address: B67472A0

Function Name: ZwDeleteValueKey
Address: B6747800

Function Name: ZwFreeVirtualMemory
Address: 8A6B1678

Function Name: ZwImpersonateAnonymousToken
Address: 8A6B3740

Function Name: ZwImpersonateThread
Address: 8A8D8090

Function Name: ZwMapViewOfSection
Address: 8A9296D8

Function Name: ZwOpenEvent
Address: 8A6B3708

Function Name: ZwOpenProcessToken
Address: 8A668158

Function Name: ZwOpenThreadToken
Address: 8A7EE080

Function Name: ZwResumeThread
Address: 8A6A0288

Function Name: ZwSetContextThread
Address: 8A6F98A0

Function Name: ZwSetInformationProcess
Address: 8A8BB4B0

Function Name: ZwSetInformationThread
Address: 8A78FCD0

Function Name: ZwSetValueKey
Address: B6747A50

Function Name: ZwSuspendProcess
Address: 8A6B2638

Function Name: ZwSuspendThread
Address: 8A7AF090

Function Name: ZwTerminateProcess
Address: B66620B0
Driver Base: B6659000
Driver End: B667E000
Driver Name: \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys

Function Name: ZwTerminateThread
Address: 8A8B96E0

Function Name: ZwUnmapViewOfSection
Address: 8A88BA70

Function Name: ZwWriteVirtualMemory
Address: 8A6916B8

No Kernel Hooks found

No IRP Hooks found

Ports:
Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1146
Remote Address: GC-CPT-BREE-G21-23-23.UNI.NET.ZA:HTTP
Type: TCP
Process: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
State: ESTABLISHED

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1142
Remote Address: 207.188.5.178:HTTP
Process: C:\Program Files\real\realplayer\realplay.exe

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1139
Remote Address: RRBA-AKAMAI-209.TELKOM-IPNET.CO.ZA:HTTP
Process: [System Idle Process]
State: TIME_WAIT

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1107
Remote Address: RRBA-AKAMAI-217.TELKOM-IPNET.CO.ZA:HTTP
Process: [System Idle Process]
State: TIME_WAIT

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:NETBIOS-SSN
Remote Address: 0.0.0.0:0
Process: System
State: LISTENING

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:27015
Process: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:8972

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:5354
Process: C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:5152
Process: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1055
Remote Address: LOCALHOST:1054

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1054
Remote Address: LOCALHOST:1055

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1053
Remote Address: LOCALHOST:1052

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1052
Remote Address: LOCALHOST:1053

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1038
Process: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1029
Process: C:\WINDOWS\system32\alg.exe

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1025
Process: C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:MICROSOFT-DS

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:EPMAP
Process: C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:5353
Remote Address: NA
Type: UDP
State: NA

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1900

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:138

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:NETBIOS-NS

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:123

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1900

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:123

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:54811

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:4500
Process: C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:3776
Process: C:\WINDOWS\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1027
Process: C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:1026

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:500
Process: C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

Local Address: SUPERCOMPUTER:MICROSOFT-DS

Hidden files/folders:
Object: C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase

Object: C:\System Volume Information\tracking.log

Object: C:\System Volume Information\_restore{25852D5B-26E7-43F7-8BC8-B391CA633734}

Object: C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5FED904E-6E1E-4B49-8681-D5C017BB5784}
Tapster

Unread postby Tapster » December 19th, 2009, 3:50 am

RSIT log.txt

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 (written by random/random)
Run by Windows User at 2009-12-19 09:47:35
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 12 GB (40%) free of 31 GB
Total RAM: 2047 MB (58% free)

Scan saved at 09:47:44, on 19/12/2009

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\real\realplayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
D:\Documents and Settings\Windows User\Desktop\SysProt\SysProt\SysProt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Program Files\RSIT.exe
D:\Documents and Settings\Windows User\Desktop\Windows User.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.btopenworld.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1E8A6170-7264-4D0F-BEAE-D42A53123C75} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.5\NppBho.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.509.5470\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Show Norton Toolbar - {90222687-F593-4738-B738-FBEE9C7B26DF} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.5\UIBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Copernic Desktop Search - Home Toolbar - {4A1C6093-14F9-44D7-860E-5D265CFCA9D9} - C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search 2\Toolbar\ToolbarContainer101000313.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-1728079013-1698659989-186460375-500\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (User 'Administrator')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-1728079013-1698659989-186460375-500\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background (User 'Administrator')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\GPhotos.scr/200
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {4E62C4DE-627D-4604-B157-4B7D6B09F02E} (Egg Money Manager Digital Safe) - https://moneymanager.egg.com/Pinsafe/ac ... acking.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftup ... 7655180610
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O23 - Service: ArcSoft Connect Daemon (ACDaemon) - ArcSoft Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
O23 - Service: Acronis Scheduler2 Service (AcrSch2Svc) - Acronis - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: Seagate Service (FreeAgentGoNext Service) - Seagate Technology LLC - C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1c9f0382eb73244) (gupdate1c9f0382eb73244) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex (LiveUpdate Notice Ex) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: LVCOMSer - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
O23 - Service: LVSrvLauncher - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Softex Inc. - C:\Apps\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec RemoteAssist - Symantec, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Support Controls\ssrc.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: X10 Device Network Service (x10nets) - X10 - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\X10\Common\x10nets.exe

--
End of file - 10843 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\HDReg.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\OGADaily.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\OGALogon.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{1E8A6170-7264-4D0F-BEAE-D42A53123C75}]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.5\NppBho.dll [2007-02-19 97960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA}]
RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll [2009-11-16 329312]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll [2008-09-28 193136]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}]
Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.509.5470\swg.dll [2008-09-28 651760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2009-07-25 41760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2009-07-25 73728]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{90222687-F593-4738-B738-FBEE9C7B26DF} - Show Norton Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.5\UIBHO.dll [2007-02-19 609424]
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - &Google Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll [2008-09-28 193136]
{4A1C6093-14F9-44D7-860E-5D265CFCA9D9} - Copernic Desktop Search - Home Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search 2\Toolbar\ToolbarContainer101000313.dll [2009-04-22 2306448]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Symantec PIF AlertEng"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe [2007-11-28 583048]
"ccApp"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe [2007-01-10 115816]
"TkBellExe"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [2009-11-16 198160]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2009-09-05 417792]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-14 15360]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe [2009-12-19 2002160]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Acronis Scheduler2 Service]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe [2007-02-16 149024]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AcronisTimounterMonitor]
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TimounterMonitor.exe [2007-02-16 1945960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AppleSyncNotifier]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe [2009-08-13 177440]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ArcSoft Connection Service]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACDaemon.exe [2009-07-10 195072]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AzMixerSel]
C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AzMixerSel.exe [2005-06-08 57344]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\CanonMyPrinter]
C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMyPrt.exe [2007-04-03 1603152]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\CanonSolutionMenu]
C:\Program Files\Canon\SolutionMenu\CNSLMAIN.exe [2007-05-14 644696]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ccApp]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe [2007-01-10 115816]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ehTray]
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe [2005-09-29 67584]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HDAShCut.exe [2005-01-07 61952]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IMJPMIG8.1]
C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE [2004-08-10 208952]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\iTunesHelper]
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2009-09-08 305440]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LogitechCommunicationsManager]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe [2007-07-25 563984]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LogitechQuickCamRibbon]
C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe [2007-07-25 2027792]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)]
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe [2009-12-03 1394000]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MaxMenuMgr]
C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\FreeAgent Status\StxMenuMgr.exe [2008-10-28 181544]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MaxtorOneTouch]
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch\utils\Onetouch.exe [2004-12-22 823296]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NvCplDaemon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll [2006-04-28 7573504]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NvMediaCenter]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll [2006-04-28 86016]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\nwiz]
nwiz.exe /install []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\OmniPass]
C:\Apps\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe [2006-01-30 1978368]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\PHIME2002A]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE [2004-08-10 455168]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\PHIME2002ASync]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2009-09-05 417792]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\RTHDCPL]
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE [2005-06-29 14720000]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SMSERIAL]
C:\WINDOWS\sm56hlpr.exe [2005-10-18 557056]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Sony Ericsson PC Suite]
C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Mobile2\Application Launcher\Application Launcher.exe [2005-10-26 159744]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2009-07-25 149280]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SUPERAntiSpyware]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe [2009-12-19 2002160]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\TkBellExe]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [2009-11-16 198160]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\TrueImageMonitor.exe]
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageMonitor.exe [2007-02-16 1169776]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\updateMgr]
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe [2006-03-30 313472]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Vade Retro Outlook Express]
C:\PROGRA~1\GOTOSO~1\VADERE~1\Vaderetro_oe.exe [2004-10-04 310272]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\D:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\Adobe\ACROBA~1.0\Reader\READER~1.EXE [2008-04-23 29696]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\D:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Firefox Preloader.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\FIREFO~1\FIREFO~1.EXE [2005-02-09 98304]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\D:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\HP\DIGITA~1\bin\hpqtra08.exe []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\D:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\HP\DIGITA~1\bin\hpqthb08.exe -s []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL [2009-10-11 548352]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\OPXPGina]
C:\Apps\Softex\OmniPass\opxpgina.dll [2006-01-30 49152]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2008-08-11 241704]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa]
"authentication packages"=msv1_0
relog_ap

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\PEVSystemStart]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\procexp90.Sys]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\PEVSystemStart]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\procexp90.Sys]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
"InstallVisualStyle"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles
"InstallTheme"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoDriveAutoRun"=67108863
"NoDrives"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"HonorAutoRunSetting"=
"NoDriveAutoRun"=
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=
"NoDrives"=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%ProgramFiles%\AOL 9.0\aol.exe"="%ProgramFiles%\AOL 9.0\aol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"%ProgramFiles%\UBISOFT\Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow\logo_ubi.exe"="%ProgramFiles%\UBISOFT\Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow\logo_ubi.exe:*:Enabled:SPLINTER CELL PANDORA"
"%ProgramFiles%\UBISOFT\Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow\pandora.exe"="%ProgramFiles%\UBISOFT\Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow\pandora.exe:*:Enabled:PANDORA"
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe:*:Enabled:Java(TM) Platform SE binary"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE:*:Enabled:LEXPPS.EXE"
"C:\APPS\skype\Phone\Skype.exe"="C:\APPS\skype\Phone\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2009-12-19 09:47:35 ----D---- C:\rsit
2009-12-16 07:46:51 ----A---- C:\Program Files\RSIT.exe
2009-12-16 07:43:52 ----A---- C:\Program Files\crtn67sb.exe
2009-12-14 22:14:41 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970430$
2009-12-14 22:14:07 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974318$
2009-12-14 22:12:54 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973904$
2009-12-14 22:12:43 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974392$
2009-12-14 22:12:32 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971737$
2009-12-05 00:51:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB976098-v2$
2009-12-05 00:51:34 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973687$

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-12-19 09:47:07 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2009-12-19 09:38:50 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-12-19 09:36:54 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2009-12-19 09:33:07 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2009-12-19 09:32:59 ----D---- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2009-12-19 09:30:21 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Registration
2009-12-19 09:30:20 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-12-19 09:30:10 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-12-16 07:46:55 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2009-12-16 07:36:08 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-12-16 07:36:08 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2009-12-14 22:14:52 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-12-14 22:14:46 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-12-14 22:14:43 ----RSHD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2009-12-14 22:14:43 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-12-14 22:14:37 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-12-14 22:14:37 ----D---- C:\Config.Msi
2009-12-14 22:14:12 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2009-12-14 22:13:19 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2009-12-14 22:13:03 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2009-12-09 09:03:07 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB893756$
2009-12-09 08:13:10 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-12-07 22:25:30 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Google
2009-12-07 21:05:37 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2009-12-05 00:50:59 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2009-12-01 22:06:19 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe
2009-11-26 09:14:28 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
2009-11-20 20:42:59 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Lhsp

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 eeCtrl;Symantec Eraser Control driver; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys []
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2008-04-13 14592]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys []
R1 SPBBCDrv;SPBBCDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys []
R1 SRTSPX;SRTSPX; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SRTSPX.SYS [2008-04-21 43696]
R1 SYMTDI;SYMTDI; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS [2007-01-10 191544]
R2 ASPI32;ASPI32; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASPI32.sys [1999-09-10 25244]
R2 tifsfilter;Acronis True Image FS Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tifsfilt.sys [2007-04-27 32768]
R3 3xHybrid;3xHybrid service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\3xHybrid.sys [2005-04-14 709760]
R3 Afc;PPdus ASPI Shell; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Afc.sys [2006-11-10 18688]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
R3 E100B;Intel(R) PRO Network Connection Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2005-03-05 157696]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys []
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2009-05-18 26600]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2008-04-13 144384]
R3 IntcAzAudAddService;Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys [2005-06-29 3173888]
R3 LVPr2Mon;Logitech LVPr2Mon Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LVPr2Mon.sys [2007-07-18 25624]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20091218.003\NAVENG.SYS []
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20091218.003\NAVEX15.SYS []
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
R3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2006-04-28 3663040]
R3 SASENUM;SASENUM; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS []
R3 smserial;smserial; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\smserial.sys [2005-10-18 905608]
R3 SRTSP;SRTSP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SRTSP.SYS [2008-04-21 279088]
R3 SYMDNS;SYMDNS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMDNS.SYS [2007-01-10 12984]
R3 SymEvent;SymEvent; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS []
R3 SYMFW;SYMFW; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMFW.SYS [2007-01-10 145976]
R3 SYMIDS;SYMIDS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMIDS.SYS [2007-01-10 40120]
R3 SYMIDSCO;SYMIDSCO; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SymcData\idsdefs\20091217.001\SymIDSCo.sys []
R3 SYMNDIS;SYMNDIS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMNDIS.SYS [2007-01-10 35256]
R3 SYMREDRV;SYMREDRV; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS [2007-01-10 27576]
R3 SysProtDrv.sys;SysProtDrv.sys; \??\D:\Documents and Settings\Windows User\Desktop\SysProt\SysProt\SysProtDrv.sys []
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
R3 wanatw;WAN Miniport (ATW); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys [2003-01-10 33588]
R3 X10Hid;X10 Hid Device; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\x10hid.sys [2005-11-28 7040]
S1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS []
S3 catchme;catchme; \??\C:\ComboFix\catchme.sys []
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2008-04-13 17024]
S3 HdAudAddService;Microsoft UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys [2005-01-07 145920]
S3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
S3 hwdatacard;Huawei DataCard USB Modem and USB Serial; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ewusbmdm.sys [2006-08-18 88960]
S3 LVcKap;Logitech AEC Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LVcKap.sys [2007-07-20 2109592]
S3 LVMVDrv;Logitech Machine Vision Engine Loader; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LVMVDrv.sys [2007-07-20 2142488]
S3 LVUSBSta;Logitech USB Monitor Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LVUSBSta.sys [2007-05-09 41888]
S3 MaxtorFrontPanel1;Maxtor 1394 Storage Front Panel Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mxofwfp.sys [2003-03-13 19712]
S3 MHNDRV;MHN driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mhndrv.sys [2004-08-10 11008]
S3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
S3 MPE;BDA MPE Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MPE.sys [2008-04-13 15232]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S3 MXOPSWD;Maxtor OneTouch Security Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mxopswd.sys [2004-10-07 15360]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2008-04-13 85248]
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2008-04-13 10880]
S3 NiViPxiK;NiViPxiK; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NiViPxiK.sys [2004-03-30 24064]
S3 PID_PEPI;Logitech QuickCam IM(PID_PEPI); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LV302V32.SYS [2007-05-09 1276832]
S3 SE27bus;Sony Ericsson Device 039 Driver driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SE27bus.sys [2006-04-28 61600]
S3 SE27mdfl;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB WMC Modem Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SE27mdfl.sys [2006-04-28 9360]
S3 SE27mdm;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB WMC Modem Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SE27mdm.sys [2006-04-28 97184]
S3 SE27mgmt;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB WMC Device Management Drivers (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SE27mgmt.sys [2006-04-28 88688]
S3 se27nd5;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC39 (NDIS); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\se27nd5.sys [2006-04-28 18704]
S3 SE27obex;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB WMC OBEX Interface; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SE27obex.sys [2006-04-28 86560]
S3 se27unic;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC39 (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\se27unic.sys [2006-04-28 90800]
S3 slabbus;CP210x USB Composite Device driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\slabbus.sys [2007-03-01 58368]
S3 slabser;CP210x USB to UART Bridge Controller Drivers; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\slabser.sys [2007-03-01 75776]
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2008-04-13 11136]
S3 SRTSPL;SRTSPL; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SRTSPL.SYS [2008-04-21 317616]
S3 StillCam;Still Serial Digital Camera Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serscan.sys [2001-08-17 6784]
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2008-04-13 15232]
S3 USBAAPL;Apple Mobile USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys [2009-05-29 39424]
S3 usbaudio;USB Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys [2008-04-13 60032]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
S3 usbohci;Microsoft USB Open Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys [2008-04-13 17152]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2008-04-13 19200]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 ACDaemon;ArcSoft Connect Daemon; C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe [2009-02-06 109056]
R2 AcrSch2Svc;Acronis Scheduler2 Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe [2007-02-16 411168]
R2 AOL ACS;AOL Connectivity Service; C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe [2004-04-08 1135728]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2009-05-29 144712]
R2 Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler;Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler; C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe [2007-09-12 554352]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2008-12-12 238888]
R2 ccEvtMgr;Symantec Event Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe [2007-01-10 108648]
R2 ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe [2007-01-10 108648]
R2 CLTNetCnService;Symantec Lic NetConnect service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe [2007-01-10 108648]
R2 ehRecvr;Media Center Receiver Service; C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe [2006-04-09 237568]
R2 ehSched;Media Center Scheduler Service; C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe [2005-08-05 102912]
R2 FreeAgentGoNext Service;Seagate Service; C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe [2008-10-28 156968]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2009-07-25 153376]
R2 LexBceS;LexBce Server; C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE [2003-06-02 303104]
R2 LiveUpdate Notice Ex;LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe [2007-01-10 108648]
R2 LVCOMSer;LVCOMSer; C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe [2007-07-20 186904]
R2 LVPrcSrv;Process Monitor; C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe [2007-07-20 137752]
R2 McrdSvc;Media Center Extender Service; C:\WINDOWS\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe [2005-08-05 99328]
R2 NVSvc;NVIDIA Display Driver Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe [2006-04-28 143426]
R2 omniserv;Softex OmniPass Service; C:\Apps\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe [2006-01-30 32768]
R2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe [2007-08-09 73728]
R2 x10nets;X10 Device Network Service; C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\X10\Common\x10nets.exe [2001-11-12 20480]
R3 comHost;COM Host; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe [2007-01-13 49248]
R3 Symantec Core LC;Symantec Core LC; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe [2008-03-26 1251720]
S2 gupdate1c9f0382eb73244;Google Update Service (gupdate1c9f0382eb73244); C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-06-18 133104]
S2 LiveUpdate Notice Service;LiveUpdate Notice Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe [2007-11-28 583048]
S2 LVSrvLauncher;LVSrvLauncher; C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe [2007-07-20 141848]
S2 UleadBurningHelper;Ulead Burning Helper; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe []
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2008-07-25 34312]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2008-07-25 69632]
S3 FontCache3.0.0.0;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe [2008-07-29 46104]
S3 gusvc;Google Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2008-09-28 156656]
S3 idsvc;Windows CardSpace; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe [2008-07-29 881664]
S3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2009-09-08 545568]
S3 LiveUpdate;LiveUpdate; C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE [2007-09-12 2999664]
S3 MHN;MHN; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-14 14336]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 Symantec RemoteAssist;Symantec RemoteAssist; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Support Controls\ssrc.exe [2008-01-29 394704]
S3 UMWdf;Windows User Mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe [2005-08-03 38912]
S4 NetTcpPortSharing;Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe [2008-07-29 132096]

-----------------EOF-----------------
Tapster

Unread postby Tapster » December 19th, 2009, 3:55 am

RSIT info.txt is copied below

Thank you Cypher. It seems like we're starting to get somewhere.

Re: PC performance, CPU is running at 0-4% after creating those logs. Neither isass nor winlogon have raised their ugly heads again. I'm shutting it down now until I hear from you again.

All the best,

David

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 2009-12-19 09:47:47

======Uninstall list======

-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\aolshare\Coach\AolCInUn.exe" -lang="en-uk"
-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AcsUninstall.exe /c
-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\INSTALL.LOG
-->C:\PROGRA~1\GOTOSO~1\VADERE~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\GOTOSO~1\VADERE~1\INSTALL.LOG
-->C:\PROGRA~1\Norman\NORMAN~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\Norman\NORMAN~1\INSTALL.LOG
-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Screensaver\uninst_ygpss.exe
-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\aolshare\Aolunins_uk.exe
-->C:\Program Files\Learn2.com\StRunner\stuninst.exe
-->C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {9541FED0-327F-4df0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
-->msiexec.exe /I {E38C00D0-A68B-4318-A8A6-F7D4B5B1DF0E}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{8B543A39-9401-44F4-B572-069E64C15189}
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3F9CFBD8-8F77-4DCD-8CB5-CDD5F653C872}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5AFA4872-16B2-419E-ADCA-8E96E739115D}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F4E57F49-84B4-4CF2-B0A1-8CA1752BDF7E}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
3ivx D4 4.5.1 (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\3ivx\3ivx D4 4.5.1\uninstall.exe"
Acronis True Image Home-->MsiExec.exe /X{419CF344-3D94-4DAD-99C8-EA7B00E5EA8B}
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Reader 7.1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A71000000002}
Adobe Shockwave Player 11-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\adobe\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
AppCore-->MsiExec.exe /I{EFB5B3B5-A280-4E25-BE1C-634EEFE32C1B}
Apple Application Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{0C34B801-6AEC-4667-B053-03A67E2D0415}
Apple Mobile Device Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{AADEA55D-C834-4BCB-98A3-4B8D1C18F4EE}
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
ArcSoft MediaImpression for Kodak-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{661F85B9-FB7F-4884-BFCB-09C71930BA8F}\setup.exe" -l0x9
AV-->MsiExec.exe /I{F4DB525F-A986-4249-B98B-42A8066251CA}
Avanquest update-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{76E41F43-59D2-4F30-BA42-9A762EE1E8DE}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Bonjour-->MsiExec.exe /I{07287123-B8AC-41CE-8346-3D777245C35B}
Canon MP Navigator EX 1.0-->"C:\Program Files\Canon\MP Navigator EX 1.0\Maint.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files\Canon\MP Navigator EX 1.0\uninst.ini
Canon MP210 series User Registration-->C:\Program Files\Canon\IJEREG\MP210 series\UNINST.EXE
Canon MP210 series-->"C:\WINDOWS\system32\CanonIJ Uninstaller Information\{1199FAD5-9546-44f3-81CF-FFDB8040B7BF}_Canon_MP210_series\DelDrv.exe" /U:{1199FAD5-9546-44f3-81CF-FFDB8040B7BF}_Canon_MP210_series /L0x0009
Canon My Printer-->C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\uninst.exe uninst.ini
Canon Utilities Solution Menu-->C:\Program Files\Canon\SolutionMenu\uninst.exe uninst.ini
ccCommon-->MsiExec.exe /I{3CCAD2EF-CFF2-4637-82AA-AABF370282D3}
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Compel Adaptec WinASPI-->"C:\Program Files\WinASPI\unins000.exe"
ConvertHelper 2.2-->"C:\Program Files\ConvertHelper\unins000.exe"
Copernic Agent Basic-->"C:\WINDOWS\CopernicAgentUninstall.exe" /ARGSFILE="C:\Program Files\Copernic Agent\unwise.dat"
Copernic Desktop Search - Home-->C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search 2\uninst.exe
Data Doctor Recovery Memory Card (Demo)-->C:\Program Files\Data Doctor Recovery Memory Card (Demo)\Uninstall.exe
Data Doctor Recovery Memory Card 3.0.1.5-->C:\Program Files\Data Doctor Recovery Memory Card\Uninstall.exe
EVEREST Ultimate Edition v4.00-->"C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Ultimate Edition\unins000.exe"
ExplorerXP (remove only)-->C:\Program Files\ExplorerXP\Uninst.exe
FaxTools-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F45298E5-0083-426F-A668-1A2C5F04B8A0}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanel
Firefox Preloader-->"C:\Program Files\FirefoxPreloader\unins000.exe"
FLV Player 2.0 (build 25)-->C:\Program Files\FLV Player\uninst.exe
GearDrvs-->MsiExec.exe /I{228F6876-A313-40A3-91C0-C3CBE6997D09}
GearDrvs-->MsiExec.exe /I{CB84F0F2-927B-458D-9DC5-87832E3DC653}
GIMP 2.6.7-->"C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\setup\unins000.exe"
Google Earth-->MsiExec.exe /X{9074AFC0-CFDA-11DE-B484-005056806466}
Google SketchUp 7.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{AFD9E698-03C2-4E88-80A6-1496562D4304}
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_D57B8B2BCE0DE3EE.exe" /uninstall
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer-->MsiExec.exe /I{18455581-E099-4BA8-BC6B-F34B2F06600C}
Google Update Helper-->MsiExec.exe /I{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB888111-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888111WXPSP2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"D:\Documents and Settings\Windows User\Desktop\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall {A7EEA2F2-BFCD-4A54-A575-7B81A786E658} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 10 (KB903157)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB903157$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961118$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970653-v3$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB976098-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HP Image Zone Express-->MsiExec.exe /X{FE64AE29-0883-4C70-8388-DC026019C900}
Intel(R) PRO Network Connections Drivers-->Prounstl.exe
iTunes-->MsiExec.exe /I{EC2A8F27-4FBF-4E41-B27B-FE822511B761}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 4-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150040}
Java(TM) 6 Update 15-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216010FF}
Java(TM) 6 Update 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160020}
Java(TM) 6 Update 3-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}
Java(TM) 6 Update 5-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160050}
Java(TM) 6 Update 7-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160010}
L&H TTS3000 British English-->RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\LHTTSENG.inf, Uninstall
LiveUpdate 3.2 (Symantec Corporation)-->"C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE" /U
LiveUpdate Notice (Symantec Corporation)-->MsiExec.exe /X{DBA4DB9D-EE51-4944-A419-98AB1F1249C8}
Logitech QuickCam-->MsiExec.exe /X{364EC092-93CF-4DDC-9D7A-7278452028E0}
Macromedia Flash Player 8-->MsiExec.exe /X{5E8A1B08-0FBD-4543-9646-F2C2D0D05750}
Macromedia Shockwave Player-->MsiExec.exe /X{7D1D6A24-65D4-454C-8815-4F08A5FFF12C}
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
Mares DRAK 1.0-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2923AC37-3DCB-4591-BE41-CC7448BD3E09}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
Maxtor OneTouch-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{231F68F4-70E4-41A6-BEDA-7E7934169B54} /l1033
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB953295)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953295$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB953297)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M953297\M953297Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1\setup.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1-->MsiExec.exe /I{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}
Microsoft AutoRoute Express Europe 98-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Geography\Setup\acmsetup.exe /U /T SEU60809.stf
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Excel Viewer-->MsiExec.exe /I{95120000-003F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector-->MsiExec.exe /I{95120000-0122-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)-->MsiExec.exe /X{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053-->MsiExec.exe /X{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
MindGenius Home 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{AE6D52CC-F476-4944-9610-6F1C2DD48E94}
Mobile Connect-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3EAAC5FD-E209-4856-8C49-D4EA40F85032}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
MobileMe Control Panel-->MsiExec.exe /I{3AC54383-31D1-4907-961B-B12CBB1D0AE8}
Motorola SM56 Data Fax Modem-->rundll32.exe sm56co.dll,SM56UnInstaller
Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5)-->C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)-->MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)-->MsiExec.exe /I{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}
My Blood Pressure v2.11-->"C:\Program Files\My-BP\unins000.exe"
Next Generation Visualisations-->MsiExec.exe /I{2E376AD9-5C49-4F7D-A0BA-6A44E8FA5A3B}
Norton 360 (Symantec Corporation)-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymSetup\{2D617065-1C52-4240-B5BC-C0AE12157777}_1_0_0_184\{2D617065-1C52-4240-B5BC-C0AE12157777}.exe" /X
Norton 360 Help-->MsiExec.exe /I{1CA941F1-5006-487E-9FD4-09F812A7D6B8}
Norton 360-->MsiExec.exe /I{21829177-4DED-4209-AD08-490B3AC9C01A}
Norton 360-->MsiExec.exe /I{2D617065-1C52-4240-B5BC-C0AE12157777}
Norton 360-->MsiExec.exe /I{40DA9A54-48CA-4A2C-AEAF-F67715BB046E}
Norton 360-->MsiExec.exe /I{63A6E9A9-A190-46D4-9430-2DB28654AFD8}
Norton Confidential Browser Component-->MsiExec.exe /I{4843B611-8FCB-4428-8C23-31D0A5EAE164}
Norton Confidential Web Authentification Component-->MsiExec.exe /I{3074EB89-1BCA-4AEF-AFF4-EFB4634C1923}
Norton Confidential Web Protection Component-->MsiExec.exe /I{D353CC51-430D-4C6F-9B7E-52003DA1E05A}
NVIDIA Drivers-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvudisp.exe UninstallGUI
OGA Notifier 1.7.0105.35.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{B148AB4B-C8FA-474B-B981-F2943C5B5BCD}
Picasa 3-->"C:\Program Files\Google\Picasa3\Uninstall.exe"
PowerDVD-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}\Setup.exe" -uninstall
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{A429C2AE-EBF1-4F81-A221-1C115CAADDAD}
RealPlayer-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|12.0
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
rjhExtensions-->C:\PROGRA~1\RJHEXT~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\RJHEXT~1\INSTALL.LOG
Safari-->MsiExec.exe /I{9C48DCA4-00C2-449C-88D8-B1EE1692B44F}
Seagate Manager Installer-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{71883667-71F2-48A1-AB72-28D518D8AC4A}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly
Seagate Manager Installer-->MsiExec.exe /X{71883667-71F2-48A1-AB72-28D518D8AC4A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898458$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB928090-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB931768-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB960714-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB961260-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB963027)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB963027-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB969897)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB969897-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB972260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB972260-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB971961-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB972260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB972260-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB974455)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976325)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB976325-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Encoder (KB954156)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954156_WM9L$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954155_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968816_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973540_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911565$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952004$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956744$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956844$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958690$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959426$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960225$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961371$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961373$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968537$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969059$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969898$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969947$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970430$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971486$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971557$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971633$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971657$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973346$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973354$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973507$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973525$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973904$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974112$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974318$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974392$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974571$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975025$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975467$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Silicon Laboratories CP210x USB to UART Bridge (Driver Removal)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Silabs\DriverUninstaller.exe VCP CP210x Cardinal\SLABCOMM&10C4&EA60
Skype™ 3.8-->MsiExec.exe /X{5C82DAE5-6EB0-4374-9254-BE3319BA4E82}
SM56Tester-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B8C546E2-8741-407E-8F27-DF848A084F61}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
SmartSound Quicktracks Plugin-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\9\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{4A7FDA4D-F4D7-4A49-934A-066D59A43C7E}
Sonic Encoders-->MsiExec.exe /I{9941F0AA-B903-4AF4-A055-83A9815CC011}
Sonic RecordNow!-->MsiExec.exe /I{9541FED0-327F-4DF0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
Sony Ericsson PC Suite 1.20.224-->MsiExec.exe /I{7689CA7A-1270-425A-9959-EB4CB25EA29A}
SPBBC 32bit-->MsiExec.exe /I{77772678-817F-4401-9301-ED1D01A8DA56}
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition-->MsiExec.exe /X{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}
SuppSoft-->MsiExec.exe /I{022DA2C3-81C7-4003-A6BC-1BB147B20097}
Symantec Technical Support Controls-->MsiExec.exe /I{92B1B3CC-EC78-45B8-96D0-8B3F11495864}
Symantec Technical Support Web Controls-->MsiExec.exe /X{20C53FA2-4307-4671-A93F-9463B29DFCF1}
SymNet-->MsiExec.exe /I{2DA85B02-13C0-4E6D-9A76-22E6B3DD0CB2}
Total 3D Home, Landscape & Deck Premium Suite-->C:\PROGRA~1\TOTAL3~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\TOTAL3~1\INSTALL.LOG
Ulead PhotoImpact 10 SE-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5A065EA0-0EEC-4E94-A2A0-40812576C122}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Ulead VideoStudio 9.0 SE DVD-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{8EAB2384-C794-40ED-A9DD-3270A0D2BB76}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall {B2AE9C82-DC7B-3641-BFC8-87275C4F3607} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB972636)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB972636-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976749)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB976749-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB910393)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB910393$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB913800)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB913800$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB926251)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB926251$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB967715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971737$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973815$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB900325$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows Feature Pack for Storage (32-bit) - IMAPI update for Blu-Ray-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952011$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Internet Explorer 8-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Encoder 9 Series-->MsiExec.exe /I{E38C00D0-A68B-4318-A8A6-F7D4B5B1DF0E}
Windows Media Format Runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin-->MsiExec.exe /I{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB908246-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB908246$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB912067-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB912067$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB914548-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB914548$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB973768-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973768$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
X10 Hardware(TM)-->C:\WINDOWS\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\X10HAR~1\Install.log
Xvid 1.1.2 final uninstall-->"C:\Program Files\Xvid\unins000.exe"

======Security center information======

AV: Norton 360
FW: Norton 360

======System event log======

Computer Name: SUPERCOMPUTER
Event Code: 16
Message: Unable to Connect: Windows is unable to connect to the automatic updates service and therefore cannot download and install updates according to the set schedule. Windows will continue to try to establish a connection.

Record Number: 2972
Source Name: Windows Update Agent
Time Written: 20091128091603.000000+120
Event Type: error
User:

Event Code: 36
Message: The time service has not been able to synchronize the system time
for 49152 seconds because none of the time providers has been able to
provide a usable time stamp. The system clock is unsynchronized.

Record Number: 2668
Source Name: W32Time
Time Written: 20091128001009.000000+120
Event Type: warning
User:

Event Code: 7000
Message: The Ulead Burning Helper service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.

Record Number: 2190
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20091127103059.000000+120
User:

Event Code: 7034
Message: The NVIDIA Display Driver Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

Record Number: 2092
Time Written: 20091127081332.000000+120
User:

Event Code: 7000
Message: The Ulead Burning Helper service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.

Record Number: 2090
Time Written: 20091127081330.000000+120
User:

=====Application event log=====

Event Code: 20
Source Name: Google Update
Time Written: 20091126232313.000000+120
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Time Written: 20091126222327.000000+120

Time Written: 20091126212334.000000+120

Time Written: 20091126202333.000000+120

Time Written: 20091126192336.000000+120

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;C:\Apps\Softex\OmniPass;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\MPEG;C:\VXIPNP\WinNT\Bin;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Teleca Shared;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 6 Stepping 2, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0602
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"VXIPNPPATH"=C:\VXIPNP\
"DEFAULT_CA_NR"=CA6
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

Tapster

Unread postby Cypher » December 20th, 2009, 4:01 pm

Hi David.
Thank you Cypher. It seems like we're starting to get somewhere.

Your welcome :)

The log from the Sysprot scan you posted looks incomplete.
Could you please post the log again, it will be saved in the same folder Sysprot.exe was extracted to.

Next

Add/Remove programs
  • Click on start
  • Then Run
  • In the open text entry box please copy/paste appwiz.cpl Then click enter.
  • Press the "Remove" or "Change/Remove"...button to uninstall the following.

Adobe Reader 7.1.0
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 4
Java(TM) 6 Update 15
Java(TM) 6 Update 2
Java(TM) 6 Update 3
Java(TM) 6 Update 5
Java(TM) 6 Update 7
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1

Next.

Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE).

Please download from HERE
  • Find Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 17.
  • Click on Download.
  • Choose the correct Platform and Multi-language. Next, check the box that says I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 6 License Agreement.
  • Click the Continue button.
  • Click on the filename under Windows Offline Installation and save it to your desktop.
  • Close all active windows.
  • Install the program.

Next.

You should Download and Install the newest version of Adobe Reader for reading pdf files, due to the vulnerabilities in earlier versions.
All versions numbered lower than 9.2 are vulnerable.
  • Go HERE and click on AdbeRdr920_en_US.exe to download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
  • Save this file to your desktop and run it to install the latest version of Adobe Reader.

Next.

Set Your Computer to Show All Files/Folders.

• Click Start.
  • Click My Computer
  • Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
  • Select the View Tab.
  • Under the Hidden files and folders heading, select Show hidden files and folders.
  • Uncheck Hide protected operating system files (recommended).
  • Click Yes to confirm.
  • Uncheck the Hide file extensions for known file types.
  • Click OK.
In addition, go to Start, Search. When you click on 'All files and folders' on the left pane, click on the 'More advanced options' at the bottom. Make sure that 'Search system folders', 'Search hidden files and folders', and 'Search subfolders' are checked.

Next

Upload a File to Jotti

Please go to jotti.org

Copy/paste this file and path into the white box at the top:
C:\Program Files\crtn67sb.exe

Press Submit - this will submit the file for testing.
Please wait for all the scanners to finish then copy and paste the results in your next response.

If you have trouble using jotti try Virustotal

In your next reply.

• Sysprot log.
  • Jotti or virustotal results.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby Tapster » December 21st, 2009, 1:47 am

Hi Cypher,

Good to hear from you again.

:)

I've checked the Sysprot log held on my PC against the log I posted and they are the same. When I posted the log I used 'select all' and then copied and pasted the log into the post. I have checked the beginning and end sections of both logs and they are the same so I'm pretty sure that you have the whole thing. I haven't posted the log again as the two seem to be identical. Please tell me if you need me to do anything else about this.

The rest of the stuff you asked me to do is in the next post below.

Cheers,

David
Tapster

Unread postby Tapster » December 21st, 2009, 3:58 am

Hello again, Cypher!

Below you will find the Virusotal results. The top one is the "compressed" version offered by Virustotal. When I checked it, though, it was different from the first results page that opened. I've posted the text from the original page under the compresed version.

I had the greatest difficulty getting a report on this file. I couldn't make Jotti work, I couldn't send the .exe file by Outlook/Googlemail/Hotmail because of security issues. In the end I downloaded Virustotal's file uploader and got these results. I have just retried Jotti and have got their scan as well. I was surprised when Jotti worked. I was only trying it again so that I could describe to you exactly what didn't work in the first place! Anyway I got results from Jotti and I've posted them at the bottom of this post. I hope having used both these scanners isn't a problem.

The PC is running at between 0-9% CPU and all seems well in the processes list.

Many thanks and let's hope we can get this finished before Christmas. I'm sure you deserve a break away from malware!

File gmer.exe received on 2009.12.17 16:43:54 (UTC)
Current status: finished
Result: 0/41 (0.00%)

Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 4.5.0.43 2009.12.17 -
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.12.17 -
AntiVir 7.9.1.114 2009.12.17 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2009.12.17 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2009.12.02 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2009.12.17 -
AVG 8.5.0.427 2009.12.17 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.12.17 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.12.17 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.12.17 -
Comodo 3269 2009.12.17 -
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.12.17 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.12.16 -
eTrust-Vet 35.1.7180 2009.12.17 -
F-Prot 4.5.1.85 2009.12.16 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2009.12.17 -
Fortinet 4.0.14.0 2009.12.17 -
GData 19 2009.12.17 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.79.0 2009.12.17 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2009.12.17 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.923 2009.12.17 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.12.17 -
McAfee 5835 2009.12.17 -
McAfee+Artemis 5835 2009.12.17 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2009.12.17 -
Microsoft 1.5302 2009.12.17 -
NOD32 4696 2009.12.17 -
Norman 6.04.03 2009.12.17 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.12.17 -
Panda 10.0.2.2 2009.12.15 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2009.12.17 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.12.17 -
Rising 22.26.03.04 2009.12.17 -
Sophos 4.49.0 2009.12.17 -
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.12.17 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.12.17 -
TheHacker 6.5.0.2.095 2009.12.17 -
TrendMicro 9.100.0.1001 2009.12.17 -
VBA32 3.12.12.0 2009.12.16 -
ViRobot 2009.12.17.2094 2009.12.17 -
VirusBuster 5.0.21.0 2009.12.17 -
Additional information
File&nbsp;size: 293376 bytes
MD5&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;: f80f6e09e7f4bafe478ca0da6137e1e2
SHA1&nbsp;&nbsp;: 719082766cf4f60c8bdaa2b2c9f6967ecbcf8722
SHA256: 682fd0d13d7caf4b17a1eb9bafa0a3c3598139bb3623d3f5fba3bfbd0a6d424a
PEInfo: PE Structure information<br> <br> ( base data )<br> entrypointaddress.: 0xB3F40<br> timedatestamp.....: 0x4B2763F0 (Tue Dec 15 11:24:48 2009)<br> machinetype.......: 0x14C (Intel I386)<br> <br> ( 3 sections )<br> name viradd virsiz rawdsiz ntrpy md5<br> UPX0 0x1000 0x6D000 0x0 0.00 d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e<br>UPX1 0x6E000 0x47000 0x46200 7.93 7b777c30b7f75e5eb654691bb1616dcb<br>.rsrc 0xB5000 0x2000 0x1400 3.38 710fb4291f153e98a3a03f3473b8bfd6<br> <br> ( 1 imports )<br> <br>&gt; kernel32.dll: LoadLibraryA, GetProcAddress, VirtualProtect, ExitProcess<br> <br> ( 0 exports )<br>
TrID&nbsp;&nbsp;: File type identification<br>UPX compressed Win32 Executable (39.5%)<br>Win32 EXE Yoda's Crypter (34.3%)<br>Win32 Executable Generic (11.0%)<br>Win32 Dynamic Link Library (generic) (9.8%)<br>Generic Win/DOS Executable (2.5%)
ssdeep: 6144:Uwbg2xeuJgWM/S1tm/xCIoQPJVZCzw5bEPb3cV9iYpTkyTFHS2:Uw82IZWM61tUXRd9IPb3cVZkyp/
PEiD&nbsp;&nbsp;: -
packers&nbsp;(Kaspersky): PE_Patch.UPX, UPX, PE_Patch
packers&nbsp;(F-Prot): UPX
RDS&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;: NSRL Reference Data Set<br>-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: finished
Result: 0/41 (0.00%)
Compact Compact
Print results Print results
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 4.5.0.43 2009.12.17 -
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.12.17 -
AntiVir 7.9.1.114 2009.12.17 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2009.12.17 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2009.12.02 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2009.12.17 -
AVG 8.5.0.427 2009.12.17 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.12.17 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.12.17 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.12.17 -
Comodo 3269 2009.12.17 -
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.12.17 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.12.16 -
eTrust-Vet 35.1.7180 2009.12.17 -
F-Prot 4.5.1.85 2009.12.16 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2009.12.17 -
Fortinet 4.0.14.0 2009.12.17 -
GData 19 2009.12.17 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.79.0 2009.12.17 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2009.12.17 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.923 2009.12.17 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.12.17 -
McAfee 5835 2009.12.17 -
McAfee+Artemis 5835 2009.12.17 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2009.12.17 -
Microsoft 1.5302 2009.12.17 -
NOD32 4696 2009.12.17 -
Norman 6.04.03 2009.12.17 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.12.17 -
Panda 10.0.2.2 2009.12.15 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2009.12.17 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.12.17 -
Rising 22.26.03.04 2009.12.17 -
Sophos 4.49.0 2009.12.17 -
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.12.17 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.12.17 -
TheHacker 6.5.0.2.095 2009.12.17 -
TrendMicro 9.100.0.1001 2009.12.17 -
VBA32 3.12.12.0 2009.12.16 -
ViRobot 2009.12.17.2094 2009.12.17 -
VirusBuster 5.0.21.0 2009.12.17 -
Additional information
File size: 293376 bytes
MD5 : f80f6e09e7f4bafe478ca0da6137e1e2
SHA1 : 719082766cf4f60c8bdaa2b2c9f6967ecbcf8722
SHA256: 682fd0d13d7caf4b17a1eb9bafa0a3c3598139bb3623d3f5fba3bfbd0a6d424a
PEInfo: PE Structure information

( base data )
entrypointaddress.: 0xB3F40
timedatestamp.....: 0x4B2763F0 (Tue Dec 15 11:24:48 2009)
machinetype.......: 0x14C (Intel I386)

( 3 sections )
name viradd virsiz rawdsiz ntrpy md5
UPX0 0x1000 0x6D000 0x0 0.00 d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e
UPX1 0x6E000 0x47000 0x46200 7.93 7b777c30b7f75e5eb654691bb1616dcb
.rsrc 0xB5000 0x2000 0x1400 3.38 710fb4291f153e98a3a03f3473b8bfd6

( 1 imports )

> kernel32.dll: LoadLibraryA, GetProcAddress, VirtualProtect, ExitProcess

( 0 exports )
TrID : File type identification
UPX compressed Win32 Executable (39.5%)
Win32 EXE Yoda's Crypter (34.3%)
Win32 Executable Generic (11.0%)
Win32 Dynamic Link Library (generic) (9.8%)
Generic Win/DOS Executable (2.5%)
ssdeep: 6144:Uwbg2xeuJgWM/S1tm/xCIoQPJVZCzw5bEPb3cV9iYpTkyTFHS2:Uw82IZWM61tUXRd9IPb3cVZkyp/
PEiD : -
packers (Kaspersky): PE_Patch.UPX, UPX, PE_Patch
packers (F-Prot): UPX
RDS : NSRL Reference Data Set
-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jotti's results:

Jotti's malware scan
This file has been scanned before. The results for this previous scan are listed below.

Filename: igc5shp9.exe
Scan finished. 1 out of 21 scanners reported malware.
Scan taken on: Thu 17 Dec 2009 16:03:55 (CET) Permalink

Additional info
File size: 293376 bytes
Filetype: PE32 executable for MS Windows (GUI) Intel 80386 32-bit
MD5: f80f6e09e7f4bafe478ca0da6137e1e2
SHA1: 719082766cf4f60c8bdaa2b2c9f6967ecbcf8722
Packer (Avast): UPX
Packer (Drweb): UPX
Packer (Kaspersky): PE_Patch.UPX, UPX

Scanners
[ArcaVir]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[G DATA]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[A-Squared]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[Ikarus]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[Avast! antivirus]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[Kaspersky Anti-Virus]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[Grisoft AVG Anti-Virus]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[ESET NOD32]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[Avira AntiVir]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[Norman Virus Control]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[Softwin BitDefender]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[Panda Antivirus]
2009-12-16 Found nothing
[ClamAV]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[Quick Heal]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[CPsecure]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[Sophos]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[Dr.Web]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
[VirusBlokAda VBA32]
2009-12-15 Win32 Shadow Driver Install
[Frisk F-Prot Antivirus]
2009-12-16 Found nothing
[VirusBuster]
2009-12-16 Found nothing
[F-Secure Anti-Virus]
2009-12-17 Found nothing
Tapster

Unread postby Cypher » December 21st, 2009, 3:01 pm

Hi David good work so far :thumbup:
Thank you for those scans.

Delete file/folder
Press Start->Run, copy/paste the following command into the box and press OK:
cmd /c del /F C:\Program Files\uTorrent
A blank command window will open on your desktop, then close in a minute or two. This is normal.

Next.

Fix HijackThis entries

Run HijackThis

• If you are on the Main Menu page... Click "Do a system scan only"
  • If you are on the "scan & fix stuff" page... Press the Scan...button.
  • When the scan finishes...Place a check mark next to the following entries (if they are still present)
  • Note: Only check those items listed below.

• After checking these items... CLOSE ALL open windows except HijackThis.
  • Click the Fix Checked ...button...to remove the entries you checked.
  • Choose YES...when prompted to fix the selected items.
  • Once it has fixed them, close HijackThis and reboot your computer normally.

Next.

• Ensure rsit.exe is on your desktop
  • Click the Windows Start then Run
  • Copy/paste the following into the run box & click OK
  • "%userprofile%\desktop\rsit.exe" /info
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open, log.txt <<will be maximized and info.txt <<will be minimized
  • Copy & paste the contents of both logs in your next reply

Next.

Disable Norton Anti-virus

• Please navigate to the system tray on the bottom right hand corner and look for a Image sign.
  • Right-click it -> chose "Disable Auto-Protect."
  • Select a duration of 5 hours (this assures no interference with the cleanup of your pc)
  • Click "Ok."
  • A popup will warn that protection will now be disabled and the sign will now look like this: Image
  • Note: Don't forget to re-enable it after the below scan.

Next.

ESET online scannner

Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan.

Note: If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.

• Please go Here then click on: Image
    Note: If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
    All of the below instructions are compatible with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
  • Select the option YES, I accept the Terms of Use then click on: Image
  • When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked, and the option Scan archives is checked.
  • Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
    • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Now click on: Image
  • The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
  • When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
  • Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
  • When completed select Uninstall application on close if you so wish, make sure you copy the logfile first!
  • Now click on: Image
  • Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.

In your next reply.

• ESET log.
  • Please let me know how your computer is performing now.
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby Tapster » December 21st, 2009, 4:18 pm

Hi Cypher,

Two replies in one day! This is going very well!

:D

Here are the RSIT logs, I'll get on and do the ESET stuff next.

log.txt

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 (written by random/random)
Run by Windows User at 2009-12-21 22:13:27
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 13 GB (42%) free of 31 GB
Total RAM: 2047 MB (67% free)

Scan saved at 22:13:36, on 21/12/2009

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AUPDATE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuCallbackProxy.exe
D:\Documents and Settings\Windows User\desktop\rsit.exe
D:\Documents and Settings\Windows User\Desktop\Windows User.exe

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"

--
End of file - 11170 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\HDReg.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\OGADaily.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\OGALogon.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3}]
Adobe PDF Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2009-02-27 75128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{1E8A6170-7264-4D0F-BEAE-D42A53123C75}]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.5\NppBho.dll [2007-02-19 97960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA}]
RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll [2009-11-16 329312]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll [2008-09-28 193136]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}]
Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\4.1.509.5470\swg.dll [2008-09-28 651760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2009-12-21 41760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2009-12-21 73728]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{90222687-F593-4738-B738-FBEE9C7B26DF} - Show Norton Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\1.5\UIBHO.dll [2007-02-19 609424]
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - &Google Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll [2008-09-28 193136]
{4A1C6093-14F9-44D7-860E-5D265CFCA9D9} - Copernic Desktop Search - Home Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search 2\Toolbar\ToolbarContainer101000313.dll [2009-04-22 2306448]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Symantec PIF AlertEng"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe [2007-11-28 583048]
"ccApp"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe [2007-01-10 115816]
"TkBellExe"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [2009-11-16 198160]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2009-09-05 417792]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2009-12-21 149280]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2009-10-03 35696]
"Adobe ARM"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [2009-09-04 935288]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-14 15360]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe [2009-12-19 2002160]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Acronis Scheduler2 Service]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe [2007-02-16 149024]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AcronisTimounterMonitor]
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TimounterMonitor.exe [2007-02-16 1945960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AppleSyncNotifier]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe [2009-08-13 177440]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ArcSoft Connection Service]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACDaemon.exe [2009-07-10 195072]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AzMixerSel]
C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AzMixerSel.exe [2005-06-08 57344]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\CanonMyPrinter]
C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMyPrt.exe [2007-04-03 1603152]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\CanonSolutionMenu]
C:\Program Files\Canon\SolutionMenu\CNSLMAIN.exe [2007-05-14 644696]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ccApp]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe [2007-01-10 115816]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ehTray]
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe [2005-09-29 67584]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HDAShCut.exe [2005-01-07 61952]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\IMJPMIG8.1]
C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE [2004-08-10 208952]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\iTunesHelper]
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2009-09-08 305440]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LogitechCommunicationsManager]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe [2007-07-25 563984]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LogitechQuickCamRibbon]
C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe [2007-07-25 2027792]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)]
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe [2009-12-03 1394000]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MaxMenuMgr]
C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\FreeAgent Status\StxMenuMgr.exe [2008-10-28 181544]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MaxtorOneTouch]
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch\utils\Onetouch.exe [2004-12-22 823296]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NvCplDaemon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll [2006-04-28 7573504]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NvMediaCenter]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll [2006-04-28 86016]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\nwiz]
nwiz.exe /install []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\OmniPass]
C:\Apps\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe [2006-01-30 1978368]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\PHIME2002A]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\PHIME2002ASync]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2009-09-05 417792]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\RTHDCPL]
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE [2005-06-29 14720000]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SMSERIAL]
C:\WINDOWS\sm56hlpr.exe [2005-10-18 557056]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Sony Ericsson PC Suite]
C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Mobile2\Application Launcher\Application Launcher.exe [2005-10-26 159744]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2009-12-21 149280]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SUPERAntiSpyware]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe [2009-12-19 2002160]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\TkBellExe]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [2009-11-16 198160]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\TrueImageMonitor.exe]
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageMonitor.exe [2007-02-16 1169776]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\updateMgr]
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe AcRdB7_0_9 []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Vade Retro Outlook Express]
C:\PROGRA~1\GOTOSO~1\VADERE~1\Vaderetro_oe.exe [2004-10-04 310272]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\D:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\Adobe\ACROBA~1.0\Reader\READER~1.EXE []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\D:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Firefox Preloader.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\FIREFO~1\FIREFO~1.EXE [2005-02-09 98304]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\D:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\HP\DIGITA~1\bin\hpqtra08.exe []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\D:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\HP\DIGITA~1\bin\hpqthb08.exe -s []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL [2009-10-11 548352]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\OPXPGina]
C:\Apps\Softex\OmniPass\opxpgina.dll [2006-01-30 49152]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2008-08-11 241704]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa]
"authentication packages"=msv1_0
relog_ap

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\PEVSystemStart]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\procexp90.Sys]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\PEVSystemStart]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\procexp90.Sys]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
"InstallVisualStyle"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles
"InstallTheme"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"NoDriveAutoRun"=67108863
"NoDrives"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"HonorAutoRunSetting"=
"NoDriveAutoRun"=
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=
"NoDrives"=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%ProgramFiles%\AOL 9.0\aol.exe"="%ProgramFiles%\AOL 9.0\aol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"%ProgramFiles%\UBISOFT\Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow\logo_ubi.exe"="%ProgramFiles%\UBISOFT\Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow\logo_ubi.exe:*:Enabled:SPLINTER CELL PANDORA"
"%ProgramFiles%\UBISOFT\Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow\pandora.exe"="%ProgramFiles%\UBISOFT\Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow\pandora.exe:*:Enabled:PANDORA"
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe:*:Enabled:Java(TM) Platform SE binary"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE:*:Enabled:LEXPPS.EXE"
"C:\APPS\skype\Phone\Skype.exe"="C:\APPS\skype\Phone\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2009-12-21 09:24:05 ----D---- C:\Program Files\VirusTotalUploader2
2009-12-21 09:23:23 ----A---- C:\Program Files\VTUploader2.0Setup.exe
2009-12-21 08:59:15 ----D---- D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe
2009-12-21 08:21:31 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaws.exe
2009-12-21 08:21:31 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe
2009-12-21 08:21:31 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
2009-12-19 09:47:35 ----D---- C:\rsit
2009-12-16 07:46:51 ----A---- C:\Program Files\RSIT.exe
2009-12-16 07:43:52 ----A---- C:\Program Files\crtn67sb.exe
2009-12-14 22:14:41 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970430$
2009-12-14 22:14:07 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974318$
2009-12-14 22:12:54 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973904$
2009-12-14 22:12:43 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974392$
2009-12-14 22:12:32 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971737$
2009-12-05 00:51:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB976098-v2$
2009-12-05 00:51:34 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973687$

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-12-21 22:11:59 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2009-12-21 22:11:51 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2009-12-21 22:08:34 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-12-21 22:08:11 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Registration
2009-12-21 22:08:04 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-12-21 22:07:54 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-12-21 22:06:27 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-12-21 12:32:03 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-12-21 12:32:02 ----D---- C:\Program Files\ExplorerXP
2009-12-21 09:26:00 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2009-12-21 09:24:05 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2009-12-21 09:18:48 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Xvid
2009-12-21 09:18:48 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Total 3D
2009-12-21 09:18:47 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Messenger
2009-12-21 09:18:46 ----D---- C:\Program Files\FaxTools
2009-12-21 09:18:45 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Avanquest update
2009-12-21 08:59:46 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-12-21 08:59:46 ----D---- C:\Config.Msi
2009-12-21 08:59:23 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2009-12-21 08:59:07 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Adobe
2009-12-21 08:21:17 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\deploytk.dll
2009-12-21 07:59:05 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Java
2009-12-21 07:59:04 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2009-12-19 09:32:59 ----D---- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2009-12-16 07:36:08 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2009-12-14 22:14:46 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-12-14 22:14:43 ----RSHD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2009-12-14 22:14:43 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-12-14 22:14:12 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2009-12-14 22:13:19 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2009-12-14 22:13:03 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2009-12-09 09:03:07 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB893756$
2009-12-09 08:13:10 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-12-07 22:25:30 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Google
2009-12-07 21:05:37 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2009-12-05 00:50:59 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2009-12-01 22:06:19 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe
2009-11-26 09:14:28 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 eeCtrl;Symantec Eraser Control driver; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys []
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2008-04-13 14592]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS []
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys []
R1 SPBBCDrv;SPBBCDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys []
R1 SRTSPX;SRTSPX; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SRTSPX.SYS [2008-04-21 43696]
R1 SYMTDI;SYMTDI; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS [2007-01-10 191544]
R2 ASPI32;ASPI32; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASPI32.sys [1999-09-10 25244]
R2 tifsfilter;Acronis True Image FS Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tifsfilt.sys [2007-04-27 32768]
R3 3xHybrid;3xHybrid service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\3xHybrid.sys [2005-04-14 709760]
R3 Afc;PPdus ASPI Shell; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Afc.sys [2006-11-10 18688]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
R3 E100B;Intel(R) PRO Network Connection Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2005-03-05 157696]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys []
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2009-05-18 26600]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2008-04-13 144384]
R3 IntcAzAudAddService;Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys [2005-06-29 3173888]
R3 LVPr2Mon;Logitech LVPr2Mon Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LVPr2Mon.sys [2007-07-18 25624]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20091221.003\NAVENG.SYS []
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20091221.003\NAVEX15.SYS []
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
R3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2006-04-28 3663040]
R3 SASENUM;SASENUM; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS []
R3 smserial;smserial; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\smserial.sys [2005-10-18 905608]
R3 SRTSP;SRTSP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SRTSP.SYS [2008-04-21 279088]
R3 SYMDNS;SYMDNS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMDNS.SYS [2007-01-10 12984]
R3 SymEvent;SymEvent; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS []
R3 SYMFW;SYMFW; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMFW.SYS [2007-01-10 145976]
R3 SYMIDS;SYMIDS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMIDS.SYS [2007-01-10 40120]
R3 SYMIDSCO;SYMIDSCO; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SymcData\idsdefs\20091217.001\SymIDSCo.sys []
R3 SYMNDIS;SYMNDIS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMNDIS.SYS [2007-01-10 35256]
R3 SYMREDRV;SYMREDRV; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS [2007-01-10 27576]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
R3 wanatw;WAN Miniport (ATW); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys [2003-01-10 33588]
R3 X10Hid;X10 Hid Device; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\x10hid.sys [2005-11-28 7040]
S3 catchme;catchme; \??\C:\ComboFix\catchme.sys []
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2008-04-13 17024]
S3 HdAudAddService;Microsoft UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys [2005-01-07 145920]
S3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
S3 hwdatacard;Huawei DataCard USB Modem and USB Serial; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ewusbmdm.sys [2006-08-18 88960]
S3 LVcKap;Logitech AEC Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LVcKap.sys [2007-07-20 2109592]
S3 LVMVDrv;Logitech Machine Vision Engine Loader; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LVMVDrv.sys [2007-07-20 2142488]
S3 LVUSBSta;Logitech USB Monitor Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LVUSBSta.sys [2007-05-09 41888]
S3 MaxtorFrontPanel1;Maxtor 1394 Storage Front Panel Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mxofwfp.sys [2003-03-13 19712]
S3 MHNDRV;MHN driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mhndrv.sys [2004-08-10 11008]
S3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
S3 MPE;BDA MPE Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MPE.sys [2008-04-13 15232]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S3 MXOPSWD;Maxtor OneTouch Security Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mxopswd.sys [2004-10-07 15360]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2008-04-13 85248]
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2008-04-13 10880]
S3 NiViPxiK;NiViPxiK; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NiViPxiK.sys [2004-03-30 24064]
S3 PID_PEPI;Logitech QuickCam IM(PID_PEPI); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LV302V32.SYS [2007-05-09 1276832]
S3 SE27bus;Sony Ericsson Device 039 Driver driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SE27bus.sys [2006-04-28 61600]
S3 SE27mdfl;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB WMC Modem Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SE27mdfl.sys [2006-04-28 9360]
S3 SE27mdm;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB WMC Modem Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SE27mdm.sys [2006-04-28 97184]
S3 SE27mgmt;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB WMC Device Management Drivers (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SE27mgmt.sys [2006-04-28 88688]
S3 se27nd5;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC39 (NDIS); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\se27nd5.sys [2006-04-28 18704]
S3 SE27obex;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB WMC OBEX Interface; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SE27obex.sys [2006-04-28 86560]
S3 se27unic;Sony Ericsson Device 039 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC39 (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\se27unic.sys [2006-04-28 90800]
S3 slabbus;CP210x USB Composite Device driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\slabbus.sys [2007-03-01 58368]
S3 slabser;CP210x USB to UART Bridge Controller Drivers; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\slabser.sys [2007-03-01 75776]
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2008-04-13 11136]
S3 SRTSPL;SRTSPL; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SRTSPL.SYS [2008-04-21 317616]
S3 StillCam;Still Serial Digital Camera Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serscan.sys [2001-08-17 6784]
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2008-04-13 15232]
S3 SysProtDrv.sys;SysProtDrv.sys; \??\D:\Documents and Settings\Windows User\Desktop\SysProt\SysProt\SysProtDrv.sys []
S3 USBAAPL;Apple Mobile USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys [2009-05-29 39424]
S3 usbaudio;USB Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys [2008-04-13 60032]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
S3 usbohci;Microsoft USB Open Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys [2008-04-13 17152]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2008-04-13 19200]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 ACDaemon;ArcSoft Connect Daemon; C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe [2009-02-06 109056]
R2 AcrSch2Svc;Acronis Scheduler2 Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe [2007-02-16 411168]
R2 AOL ACS;AOL Connectivity Service; C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe [2004-04-08 1135728]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2009-05-29 144712]
R2 Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler;Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler; C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe [2007-09-12 554352]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2008-12-12 238888]
R2 ccEvtMgr;Symantec Event Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe [2007-01-10 108648]
R2 ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe [2007-01-10 108648]
R2 CLTNetCnService;Symantec Lic NetConnect service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe [2007-01-10 108648]
R2 ehRecvr;Media Center Receiver Service; C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe [2006-04-09 237568]
R2 ehSched;Media Center Scheduler Service; C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe [2005-08-05 102912]
R2 FreeAgentGoNext Service;Seagate Service; C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe [2008-10-28 156968]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2009-12-21 153376]
R2 LexBceS;LexBce Server; C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE [2003-06-02 303104]
R2 LiveUpdate Notice Ex;LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe [2007-01-10 108648]
R2 LVCOMSer;LVCOMSer; C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe [2007-07-20 186904]
R2 LVPrcSrv;Process Monitor; C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe [2007-07-20 137752]
R2 McrdSvc;Media Center Extender Service; C:\WINDOWS\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe [2005-08-05 99328]
R2 NVSvc;NVIDIA Display Driver Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe [2006-04-28 143426]
R2 omniserv;Softex OmniPass Service; C:\Apps\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe [2006-01-30 32768]
R2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe [2007-08-09 73728]
R2 x10nets;X10 Device Network Service; C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\X10\Common\x10nets.exe [2001-11-12 20480]
R3 LiveUpdate;LiveUpdate; C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE [2007-09-12 2999664]
S2 gupdate1c9f0382eb73244;Google Update Service (gupdate1c9f0382eb73244); C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-06-18 133104]
S2 LiveUpdate Notice Service;LiveUpdate Notice Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe [2007-11-28 583048]
S2 LVSrvLauncher;LVSrvLauncher; C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe [2007-07-20 141848]
S2 UleadBurningHelper;Ulead Burning Helper; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe []
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2008-07-25 34312]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2008-07-25 69632]
S3 comHost;COM Host; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe [2007-01-13 49248]
S3 FontCache3.0.0.0;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe [2008-07-29 46104]
S3 gusvc;Google Updater Service; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2008-09-28 156656]
S3 idsvc;Windows CardSpace; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe [2008-07-29 881664]
S3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2009-09-08 545568]
S3 MHN;MHN; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-14 14336]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 Symantec Core LC;Symantec Core LC; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe [2008-03-26 1251720]
S3 Symantec RemoteAssist;Symantec RemoteAssist; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Support Controls\ssrc.exe [2008-01-29 394704]
S3 UMWdf;Windows User Mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe [2005-08-03 38912]
S4 NetTcpPortSharing;Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe [2008-07-29 132096]

Tapster

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next