Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Lsas Blaster Keyloger

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Lsas Blaster Keyloger

Unread postby sssage » December 4th, 2009, 11:24 pm

I have finished with the other forum, cybertech wants me to reload my puter and I want it clean. Can you please help me? I posted here once before but you closed the thread because I was already working with the other guy. I really would like for yoou to look at my problem and see if it is clean since he couldn't tell me that.

Thanks

Sage
sssage

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Lsas Blaster Keyloger

Unread postby NonSuch » December 5th, 2009, 12:49 am

The 72 hour bump room is where people post if they have not received help with their HijackThis log which must have been posted in the Malware Removal room for at least 72 hours prior to posting here. As you do not have a HijackThis topic in the Malware Removal room, you obviously cannot post a request for someone to look at a log that's waited for 72 hours when the log does not exist.

Your topic at Tech Support Guy is still active. You should not shop around for help at other forums while you are still receiving help there. Although it appears you may not like the advice you are receiving at TSG, that does not mean the advice is wrong or that you will like our advice any better. Therefore, I suggest you continue on with the helper who is assisting you at TSG.

It appears that your machine's operating system may be corrupted. If so, the only viable option open to you may be a reformat and reinstallation of the computer's operating system.