Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

task manager and regedit constantly being disabled by virus

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: task manager and regedit constantly being disabled by virus

Unread postby Jack&Jill » October 30th, 2009, 10:05 pm

Hello dlwall :),

It has been 2 days since my last post. Do you still need help? Any problems following my instructions? Need more time?

If I do not get any response within the next 24 hours, this topic will be closed.
Jack&Jill
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby dlwall » October 31st, 2009, 12:39 am

Hi Jack & Jill,

Internet Explorer 8 seems to have a problem with copy & paste functions with some programs. The OTM result under the green bar simple said "all processess killed". Here is the SystemLook log copied as is:

SystemLook v1.0 by jpshortstuff (29.08.09)
Log created at 15:34 on 31/10/2009 by David (Administrator - Elevation successful)

========== filefind ==========

Searching for "MS32DLL.dll.vbs"
No files found.

Searching for "smyrp.dll"
No files found.

-=End Of File=-
dlwall

Unread postby Jack&Jill » October 31st, 2009, 12:37 pm

Internet Explorer 8 seems to have a problem with copy & paste functions with some programs.
You will need to set Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 8. With the browser open, go to Tools > Compatibility View Settings and check (tick) Display all websites in Compatibility View. Now, try and see if it works.

Check USB storage devices / removable drives
  • Please download USBNoRisk© by bobby and save to your desktop. Click here.
  • Double click on usbnorisk.exe and wait a couple of seconds for the initial scan to finish.
  • Connect your USB storage devices to the computer one at a time. Scanning will be done automatically.
  • If there are more than one USB storage devices, please take note of the order they are connected.
  • When all the devices are plugged in and the scanning done, right click on any location in the white box where the results are shown and select Save log.
  • Click OK when prompted and a log will open. It is saved to C:\USBNoRisk\UsbNoRisk.txt.
  • Post the contents of that log in your reply and close the program.

Please go to c:\rsit and delete the file info.txt. Then run RSIT.exe again and post back the logs.

Please download SysProt AntiRootkit© by swatkat and save it to your desktop. Click here.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on SysProt.zip under the Attachments section to save the file.
  • Unzip it into a folder on your desktop and enter it, then double click on SysProt.exe to start the program.
  • Go to the Log tab and check (tick) all items listed in the Write to log box.
  • Check Hidden Objects Only at the bottom of the window too.
  • Click on the Create Log button on the bottom right.
  • After a few seconds a new window should appear. Select Scan root drive only and click Start.
  • When completed, you will be prompted showing the location of SysProtLog.txt, which is the same folder SysProt.exe was extracted to. Post the contents of the log in your reply.

Please post back:
1. USBNoRisk log
2. the RSIT logs (log.txt and info.txt)
3. SysProt report
Jack&Jill
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby dlwall » November 1st, 2009, 4:21 pm

Hi Jack & Jill,

Sorry about the delay in responding unfortunately sick for two days with the flu. :(
I was able to down load SysProt onto my desktop, however ran into problems with Microsoft security on my laptop. Initially insisted that these files were dangerous. I was instructed to goto file properties and "unblock" to use said files. I did this but the only thing coming out of the sysprot.exe file is a Sysprot.pdf info file. I've gone back into c/docs & settings/david/desktop/sysprotzip right clicked on the file went to properties and the file is still showing compressed. The computer is not letting me extracted or uncompress the file??

I was able to succesful run Hijack this and create the logs. I dont use any external USB devices at all with my computer. Running late for work will talk in 10 hours. I going to need a time extension with this one. Sorry about any delays.

Regards

David :)
dlwall

Unread postby Jack&Jill » November 2nd, 2009, 9:42 am

Sorry about the delay in responding unfortunately sick for two days with the flu. :(
No problem, hope you get well soon. Thanks for informing me about needing more time, please post back when you are able to.

I was able to down load SysProt onto my desktop, however ran into problems with Microsoft security on my laptop. Initially insisted that these files were dangerous. I was instructed to goto file properties and "unblock" to use said files. I did this but the only thing coming out of the sysprot.exe file is a Sysprot.pdf info file. I've gone back into c/docs & settings/david/desktop/sysprotzip right clicked on the file went to properties and the file is still showing compressed. The computer is not letting me extracted or uncompress the file??
The blocking of files is a feature of Windows that help users to identify possible threats downloaded from sources that cannot be identified and confirmed as legitimate, but sometimes will cause some annoyance when they block good files.

I dont use any external USB devices at all with my computer.
There are signs of infections from USB devices but since you do not use them, just skip the USBNoRisk step.

Lets go through the steps for SysProt again to make sure it can be run.
  • You will first download a zip file called SysProt.zip and save on your desktop.
  • Right click on the zip file, select Properties, then Unblock (if available).
  • Now, extract this zip file into a folder on the desktop.
  • There will be two files extracted, which is SysProt.exe and SysProt_AntiRootkit_Help.pdf.
  • Right click on SysProt.exe, select Properties, then Unblock (if available).
  • Run the program according to the previous instructions.

Please post back:
1. the RSIT logs (log.txt and info.txt)
2. SysProt report
Jack&Jill
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby dlwall » November 3rd, 2009, 5:40 pm

Hi Jack & Jill,

Still unable to access to Sysprot.exe all it gives me is the pdf file. Sysprot.exe remains zipped. The properties avenue isn't working. I've tried deleting and re-downloading the program still no joy. On the positive front the Task Mgr function hasn't been disabled for days. The computer is running alittle slow I'm thinking about a defrag down the track. Although the system is saying thats its not necessary. What are your thoughts??

Regards

David :)
dlwall

Unread postby Jack&Jill » November 4th, 2009, 12:13 am

Lets try something else.

Please download GMER and save it to your desktop. Click here.
  • Double click the .exe file. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent.
  • If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan, click on No.
  • In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked (ticked). Uncheck the following:
    • Sections
    • IAT/EAT
    • All other Drives/Partitions except Systemdrive, typically C:\ (leave C:\ checked)
    • Show All (don't miss this one)
  • Then click the Scan button and wait for it to finish.
  • Once done, click on the Save... button and save it as "Gmer.txt" at a convenient location. Post the contents of that report.
    Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries.

Do not run any other programs while GMER is running.

Please post back:
1. GMER log
Jack&Jill
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby dlwall » November 5th, 2009, 5:17 am

Hi Jack & Jill,

Here is the GMER file:

GMER 1.0.15.15163 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-11-05 10:42:07
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Running: bb4kz01o.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\David\LOCALS~1\Temp\pgtdapog.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwCreateFile [0xB05EE78A]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwCreateKey [0xB05EE821]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwCreateProcess [0xB05EE738]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwCreateProcessEx [0xB05EE74C]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwDeleteKey [0xB05EE835]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwDeleteValueKey [0xB05EE861]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwEnumerateKey [0xB05EE8CF]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwEnumerateValueKey [0xB05EE8B9]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwMapViewOfSection [0xB05EE7CA]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwNotifyChangeKey [0xB05EE8FB]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwOpenKey [0xB05EE80D]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwOpenProcess [0xB05EE710]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwOpenThread [0xB05EE724]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwProtectVirtualMemory [0xB05EE79E]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwQueryKey [0xB05EE937]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwQueryMultipleValueKey [0xB05EE8A3]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwQueryValueKey [0xB05EE88D]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwRenameKey [0xB05EE84B]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwReplaceKey [0xB05EE923]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwRestoreKey [0xB05EE90F]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwSetContextThread [0xB05EE776]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwSetInformationProcess [0xB05EE762]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwSetValueKey [0xB05EE877]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwTerminateProcess [0xB05EE7F9]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwUnloadKey [0xB05EE8E5]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwUnmapViewOfSection [0xB05EE7E0]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) ZwYieldExecution [0xB05EE7B4]
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) NtCreateFile
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) NtMapViewOfSection
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) NtOpenProcess
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) NtOpenThread
Code \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.) NtSetInformationProcess

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)

Device \FileSystem\Udfs \UdfsCdRom tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Udfs \UdfsDisk tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip Mpfp.sys (McAfee Personal Firewall Plus Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Kbdclass \Device\KeyboardClass0 SynTP.sys (Synaptics Touchpad Driver/Synaptics, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Kbdclass \Device\KeyboardClass1 SynTP.sys (Synaptics Touchpad Driver/Synaptics, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp Mpfp.sys (McAfee Personal Firewall Plus Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp Mpfp.sys (McAfee Personal Firewall Plus Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp Mpfp.sys (McAfee Personal Firewall Plus Driver/McAfee, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat mfehidk.sys (Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver/McAfee, Inc.)

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\9040111900063D11C8EF10054038389C\Usage@HandWritingFiles 996483009
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\9040111900063D11C8EF10054038389C\Usage@ProductFiles 996409867
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\9040111900063D11C8EF10054038389C\Usage@SpeechFiles 996409928
Reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\9040111900063D11C8EF10054038389C\Usage@WORDFiles 996411070

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----
dlwall

Unread postby dlwall » November 5th, 2009, 5:23 am

Hi Jack & Jill,

Here is the RSIT Logfile:

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 (written by random/random)
Run by David at 2009-11-05 20:09:39
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2
System drive C: has 36 GB (68%) free of 53 GB
Total RAM: 2046 MB (74% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:09:40 PM, on 11/5/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\David\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\David.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: McAfee Phishing Filter - {27B4851A-3207-45A2-B947-BE8AFE6163AB} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msk\mskapbho.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.3.4501.1418\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_B7C5AC242193BB3E.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe" runtime -Delay
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShowLOMControl] 
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMXLauncher] C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSKDetectorExe] C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe /uninstall
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] "C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" /runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McENUI] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MHN\McENUI.exe /hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ModemOnHold] C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: AOL 7.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\AOL 7.0\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbars\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbars\Restrictions present
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/share ... insctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (MSN Games - Installer) - http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramework/v ... b56649.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/s ... wflash.cab
O18 - Protocol: sacore - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: MBackMonitor - McAfee - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\MBackMonitor.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Anti-Spam Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

--
End of file - 10146 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McDefragTask.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McQcTask.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{27B4851A-3207-45A2-B947-BE8AFE6163AB}]
McAfee Phishing Filter - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msk\mskapbho.dll [2009-07-08 246800]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890}]
DriveLetterAccess - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll [2004-12-06 118842]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231}]
scriptproxy - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\scriptsn.dll [2009-09-16 62784]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7}]
Google Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll [2009-08-24 256112]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D}]
Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.3.4501.1418\swg.dll [2009-10-07 762864]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF}]
McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll [2009-02-13 150032]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E}]
Google Dictionary Compression sdch - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_B7C5AC242193BB3E.dll [2009-08-24 458736]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - Google Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll [2009-08-24 256112]
{0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll [2009-02-13 150032]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IMJPMIG8.1"=C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE [2004-08-04 208952]
"MSPY2002"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe [2004-08-04 59392]
"PHIME2002ASync"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE [2004-08-04 455168]
"PHIME2002A"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE [2004-08-04 455168]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2005-11-29 761947]
"IntelZeroConfig"=C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe [2005-12-28 667718]
"IntelWireless"=C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe [2005-12-28 602182]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"=C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe [2005-11-17 397312]
"ATICCC"=C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe [2005-08-12 45056]
"Dell QuickSet"=C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe [2005-12-15 839680]
"ShowLOMControl"=1 []
"DVDLauncher"=C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe [2005-12-09 49152]
"RealTray"=C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe [2006-04-05 26112]
"DMXLauncher"=C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe [2005-01-27 86016]
"dla"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe [2004-12-06 127035]
"ISUSPM Startup"=C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe [2004-07-27 221184]
"ISUSScheduler"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe [2004-07-27 81920]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2009-09-05 417792]
"MSKDetectorExe"=C:\Program Files\McAfee\SpamKiller\MSKDetct.exe [2006-11-07 1121280]
"mcagent_exe"=C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe [2009-09-17 645328]
"McENUI"=C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MHN\McENUI.exe [2009-07-07 1176808]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2009-09-21 305440]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ModemOnHold"=C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe [2003-09-10 20480]
"DellSupport"=C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe [2005-05-15 332800]
"swg"=C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe [2007-08-25 68856]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2004-08-04 15360]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
AOL 7.0 Tray Icon.lnk - C:\Program Files\AOL 7.0\aoltray.exe
Digital Line Detect.lnk - C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.dll [2006-02-08 61440]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcmscsvc]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\mcmscsvc]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\MCODS]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\MpfService]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1
"DisableTaskMgr"=0
"NoDispCPL"=0

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=255
"NoFolderOptions"=0
"NoRun"=0
"NoClose"=0
"NoSetFolders"=0
"NoTrayContextMenu"=0
"NoLogoff"=0
"StartMenuLogOff"=0
"NoWindowsUpdate"=0
"NoDrives"=0
"NoViewOnDrive"=0
"NoFind"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"HonorAutoRunSetting"=
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=
"NoFolderOptions"=
"NoRun"=
"NoClose"=
"NoSetFolders"=
"NoTrayContextMenu"=
"NoLogoff"=
"StartMenuLogOff"=
"NoWindowsUpdate"=
"NoDrives"=
"NoViewOnDrive"=
"NoFind"=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Unwired\UwWiz.exe"="C:\Program Files\Unwired\UwWiz.exe:*:Enabled:Connection Assistant"
"C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe"="C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe:*:Enabled:DNA"
"C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe:*:Enabled:BitTorrent"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Network Agent"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{52b7d327-0ce6-11dc-8203-00038a000015}]
shell\AutoRun\command - C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDLL32.EXE Shell32.DLL,ShellExec_RunDLL wscript.exe MS32DLL.dll.vbs

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{7f7d5fd5-0901-11dc-81fe-00038a000015}]
shell\AutoRun\command - E:\LaunchU3.exe -a

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{7f7d5fd6-0901-11dc-81fe-00038a000015}]
shell\AutoRun\command - C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDLL32.EXE Shell32.DLL,ShellExec_RunDLL wscript.exe MS32DLL.dll.vbs

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{84bf072a-fc6a-11db-81e7-00038a000015}]

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2009-10-31 15:21:46 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MPFServiceFailureCount.txt
2009-10-31 15:21:38 ----D---- C:\_OTM
2009-10-31 15:20:05 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
2009-10-31 15:14:26 ----D---- C:\Program Files\ERUNT
2009-10-29 15:36:13 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ptpusb.dll
2009-10-29 15:36:12 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ptpusd.dll
2009-10-29 15:24:34 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\David\Application Data\Apple Computer
2009-10-29 15:24:23 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\GEARAspi.dll
2009-10-29 15:23:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iPod
2009-10-29 15:23:17 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2009-10-29 15:23:17 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{755AC846-7372-4AC8-8550-C52491DAA8BD}
2009-10-29 15:22:59 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2009-10-29 15:21:57 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple Computer
2009-10-29 15:21:22 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update
2009-10-29 15:21:07 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2009-10-29 15:20:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2009-10-29 15:20:39 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple
2009-10-27 07:38:01 ----D---- C:\rsit
2009-10-26 19:43:16 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\Freecorder Toolbar Uninstall Log.txt
2009-10-23 21:58:37 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ldvone.txt
2009-10-18 08:35:10 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969059$
2009-10-18 08:34:48 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974112$
2009-10-18 08:34:29 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975025$
2009-10-18 08:34:06 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974571$
2009-10-18 08:31:33 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975467$
2009-10-17 08:01:05 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958869$
2009-10-17 08:00:43 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954155_WM9$
2009-10-17 07:56:57 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971486$
2009-10-17 07:56:05 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973525$
2009-10-16 20:20:35 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2009-10-10 08:51:35 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\David\Application Data\Smart PDF Converter
2009-10-10 08:51:31 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Smart Soft
2009-10-10 08:51:30 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Smart PDF Converter
2009-10-06 07:20:27 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-11-05 20:09:40 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-11-05 20:03:38 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-11-05 20:03:16 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem.txt
2009-11-05 15:13:15 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2009-11-05 10:42:26 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\FxsTmp
2009-11-02 07:25:14 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-10-31 15:21:46 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-10-31 15:14:26 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2009-10-29 15:36:17 ----RSHD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2009-10-29 15:36:12 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-10-29 15:36:05 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-10-29 15:24:38 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-10-29 15:24:38 ----D---- C:\Config.Msi
2009-10-29 15:24:23 ----DC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE
2009-10-29 15:22:49 ----D---- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2009-10-29 15:21:26 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2009-10-29 15:21:08 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-10-29 15:21:05 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2009-10-29 15:20:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2009-10-27 19:19:07 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Conduit
2009-10-26 19:51:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Registry Mechanic
2009-10-26 19:45:21 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Java
2009-10-26 13:06:31 ----AD---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
2009-10-26 06:34:35 ----SD---- C:\Documents and Settings\David\Application Data\Microsoft
2009-10-26 06:27:44 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!
2009-10-25 20:33:11 ----D---- C:\Program Files\DNA
2009-10-22 09:36:43 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot_bak
2009-10-22 09:36:43 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot
2009-10-20 18:52:24 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Help
2009-10-18 20:49:59 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2009-10-18 08:35:33 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2009-10-18 08:35:26 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2009-10-17 09:40:42 ----D---- C:\Program Files\McAfee

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 APPDRV;APPDRV; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\APPDRV.SYS [2005-08-12 16128]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2004-08-04 36096]
R1 mfehidk;McAfee Inc. mfehidk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2009-09-16 214664]
R1 MPFP;MPFP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Mpfp.sys [2009-07-16 120136]
R1 omci;OMCI WDM Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\omci.sys [2004-02-13 17153]
R1 sscdbhk5;sscdbhk5; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys [2004-07-14 5627]
R1 ssrtln;ssrtln; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys [2004-07-14 23545]
R2 AegisP;AEGIS Protocol (IEEE 802.1x) v3.4.9.0; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys [2006-04-05 21275]
R2 ASCTRM;ASCTRM; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASCTRM.sys [2006-04-05 8552]
R2 drvnddm;drvnddm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys [2004-11-23 40480]
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2005-10-05 12544]
R2 s24trans;WLAN Transport; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\s24trans.sys [2005-12-28 13568]
R2 tfsnboio;tfsnboio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys [2004-12-06 25883]
R2 tfsncofs;tfsncofs; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys [2004-12-06 34843]
R2 tfsndrct;tfsndrct; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys [2004-12-06 4123]
R2 tfsndres;tfsndres; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys [2004-12-06 2239]
R2 tfsnifs;tfsnifs; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys [2004-12-06 86586]
R2 tfsnopio;tfsnopio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys [2004-12-06 15227]
R2 tfsnpool;tfsnpool; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys [2004-12-06 6363]
R2 tfsnudf;tfsnudf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys [2004-12-06 98714]
R2 tfsnudfa;tfsnudfa; C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys [2004-12-06 100603]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2004-08-04 60800]
R3 ati2mtag;ati2mtag; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys [2006-02-08 1421312]
R3 bcm4sbxp;Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller XP Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys [2005-08-05 45312]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2004-08-04 14080]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2009-05-18 26600]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2004-08-12 137728]
R3 HSF_DPV;HSF_DPV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_DPV.sys [2005-12-01 936960]
R3 HSXHWAZL;HSXHWAZL; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSXHWAZL.sys [2005-12-01 192512]
R3 mfeavfk;McAfee Inc. mfeavfk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2009-09-16 79816]
R3 mfebopk;McAfee Inc. mfebopk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2009-09-16 35272]
R3 mfesmfk;McAfee Inc. mfesmfk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys [2009-09-16 40552]
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2004-08-04 61824]
R3 rimmptsk;rimmptsk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimmptsk.sys [2005-07-15 28544]
R3 rimsptsk;rimsptsk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys [2005-07-13 51328]
R3 rismxdp;Ricoh xD-Picture Card Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rixdptsk.sys [2005-07-15 307968]
R3 RTLWUSB;NETGEAR WG111v2 54Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter NT Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wg111v2.sys [2007-02-07 194304]
R3 sdbus;sdbus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys [2004-08-04 67584]
R3 STHDA;SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys [2005-11-17 1047816]
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys [2005-11-29 191936]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2005-10-26 27264]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2004-08-04 57600]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2004-08-04 20480]
R3 wanatw;WAN Miniport (ATW); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys [2002-02-05 28396]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_CNXT.sys [2005-12-01 669696]
S1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2004-08-03 14848]
S3 E100B;Intel(R) PRO Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2001-08-17 117760]
S3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2001-08-17 9600]
S3 mferkdk;McAfee Inc. mferkdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys [2009-09-16 34248]
S3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
S3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2004-08-04 1897408]
S3 USBAAPL;Apple Mobile USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys [2009-08-28 40448]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2004-08-03 31616]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2004-08-03 15104]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2004-08-04 26496]
S3 w39n51;Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\w39n51.sys [2005-12-04 1428096]
S4 agp440;Intel AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys [2004-08-04 42368]
S4 agpCPQ;Compaq AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys [2004-08-04 44928]
S4 alim1541;ALI AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys [2004-08-04 42752]
S4 amdagp;AMD AGP Bus Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys [2004-08-04 43008]
S4 cbidf;cbidf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys [2001-08-17 13952]
S4 IntelIde;IntelIde; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys [2004-08-04 5504]
S4 sisagp;SIS AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys [2004-08-04 41088]
S4 viaagp;VIA AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys [2004-08-04 42240]
S4 WS2IFSL;Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys [2004-08-04 12032]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2009-08-28 144672]
R2 Ati HotKey Poller;Ati HotKey Poller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe [2006-02-08 405504]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2008-12-12 238888]
R2 EvtEng;Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe [2005-12-28 114753]
R2 McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;McAfee SiteAdvisor Service; C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe [2009-02-11 210216]
R2 mcmscsvc;McAfee Services; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe [2009-07-10 865832]
R2 McNASvc;McAfee Network Agent; c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe [2009-07-07 2482848]
R2 McProxy;McAfee Proxy Service; c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe [2009-07-08 359952]
R2 McShield;McAfee Real-time Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe [2009-09-16 144704]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-19 322120]
R2 MpfService;McAfee Personal Firewall Service; C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe [2009-09-15 894136]
R2 MSK80Service;McAfee Anti-Spam Service; C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe [2009-07-08 26640]
R2 NICCONFIGSVC;NICCONFIGSVC; C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe [2005-12-15 380928]
R2 RegSrvc;Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe [2005-12-28 217164]
R2 S24EventMonitor;Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe [2005-12-28 540745]
R2 WANMiniportService;WAN Miniport (ATW) Service; C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe [2002-05-10 65536]
R2 WLANKEEPER;Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless SSO Service; C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe [2005-12-28 262217]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2009-09-21 545568]
R3 McSysmon;McAfee SystemGuards; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe [2009-09-16 606736]
S2 Fax;Fax; C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe [2004-08-04 267776]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe [2004-07-15 32768]
S3 gusvc;Google Software Updater; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2009-08-24 182768]
S3 MBackMonitor;MBackMonitor; C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\MBackMonitor.exe [2009-07-08 68112]
S3 McODS;McAfee Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe [2009-09-16 365072]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]

-----------------EOF-----------------
dlwall

Unread postby dlwall » November 5th, 2009, 5:26 am

Hi Jack & Jill,

For some reason I was unable to get the RSIT info file to run.. :(
You have all the other requested material. There have been no signs of regedit being disabled for 72 hrs..

Regards

David
dlwall

Unread postby Jack&Jill » November 5th, 2009, 7:57 pm

We need to disable McAfee Security Center and its components temporarily as it will interfere with the fix. Please disconnect from the Internet when your security softwares are disabled or not active.
  • Open McAfee Security Center.
  • Click on Home on the left pane.
  • Beside Computer & Files, click on the arrow button.
  • Next, click on the arrow button beside Configure at the middle right (NOT the bottom one).
  • You will come to a new page. Please check (click) Off for all the protections. Remember to scroll down.
  • You will be prompted, select Never and just click OK.
Remember to enable it after the fix.

Here is an illustration to assist you:

Fix with a batch
  • Open Notepad. Copy and paste the following text into it:
    Code: Select all
    @echo off
    rd /s /q C:\Program Files\DNA >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    rd /s /q C:\Program Files\BitTorrent >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    rd /s /q C:\Program Files\Freecorder >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    del /f /q C:\WINDOWS\Freecorder Toolbar Uninstall Log.txt >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    del /f /q C:\WINDOWS\system32\registry_fix.vbs >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list" /v "C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe" /f >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list" /v "C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe" /f >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612}" /f >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    reg delete "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612}" /f >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{52b7d327-0ce6-11dc-8203-00038a000015}" /f >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{7f7d5fd6-0901-11dc-81fe-00038a000015}" /f >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{84bf072a-fc6a-11db-81e7-00038a000015}" /f >> C:\fixresult.txt 2>&1
    exit
  • Save it as Fix.bat at the desktop. Make sure the Save as type: is All Files (*.*).
  • Double click on Fix.bat to run it. Allow if prompted by any security software.
  • Post the contents of C:\fixresult.txt.

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM)© from Malwarebytes and save it to your desktop. Click here.

Run MBAM
  • Double click on mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end of installation, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • MBAM will now check for updates. If your firewall prompts, please allow it. If you can't update it, select the Update tab. Under Update mirror, select one of the websites and click on Check for Updates.
  • Upon completion of update and loading, select the Scanner tab. Click on Perform full scan, then click on Scan.
  • Leave the default options as it is and click on Start Scan.
  • If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
  • When done, you will be prompted. Click OK, then click on Show Results.
  • Check (tick) all items except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
  • After it has removed the items, a log in Notepad will open. Please post this log in your next reply. You can also find the log in the Logs tab. The bottom most log is the latest.

If asked to restart the computer, please do so. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. If you receive an (Error Loading) error on reboot, please reboot a second time . It is normal for this error to occur once and does not need to be reported unless it returns on future reboots.

Please post back:
1. the batch fix result
2. MBAM report
Jack&Jill
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby dlwall » November 6th, 2009, 5:39 am

Hi Jack & Jill,

Here is the Batch fix results:

The system cannot find the file specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Could Not Find C:\WINDOWS\Freecorder
Could Not Find C:\Documents and Settings\David\Desktop\Toolbar

The operation completed successfully

Error: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value

Could Not Find C:\WINDOWS\system32\registry_fix.vbs

dlwall

Unread postby Jack&Jill » November 6th, 2009, 12:15 pm

Please post back the MBAM result.
Jack&Jill
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby dlwall » November 7th, 2009, 8:30 am

Hi Jack & Jill,

Here is the MBAM log file:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 3115
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

11/7/2009 11:24:20 PM
mbam-log-2009-11-07 (23-24-20).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 201094
Time elapsed: 41 minute(s), 46 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 7
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 2
Files Infected: 5

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9bc9c69a-6384-4a7c-a4d3-f8c697f4253f} (Password.Stealer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{90b8b761-df2b-48ac-bbe0-bcc03a819b3b} (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\{90b8b761-df2b-48ac-bbe0-bcc03a819b3b} (Adware.Zango) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MSN\BN (Trojan.Ambler) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MSN\D1 (Trojan.Ambler) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MSN\D2 (Trojan.Ambler) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MSN\D3 (Trojan.Ambler) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MSN\gd (Trojan.Ambler) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MSN\pr (Trojan.Ambler) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\MyWaySA (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWaySA\SrchAsDe (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{202550A8-7A33-4BCA-9586-051D24DDBF8F}\RP199\A0159571.dll (Password.Stealer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\c2d.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\idm.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\inform.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\q1.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Regards David :))
dlwall

Unread postby Jack&Jill » November 7th, 2009, 10:41 am

Your computer has some serious infections with password stealing capabilities.
Sorry for the bad news. Password stealers gather sensitive information for illegal activities and ill purposes.

If your computer has been used for important or sensitive data such as online banking, shopping or any other financial transactions, I strongly recommend you to do the following:
  • Disconnect from the Internet and any network immediately.
  • Inform your financial institutions that you may be a victim of identity theft and to put a watch on all your accounts or change them.
  • Change all your online passwords from a clean computer.
  • Take any other steps that you may think is necessary to prevent financial distress due to identity theft.

In such cases, a reformat and reinstall of the OS is recommended. We can still attempt to clean your computer if you wish, but due to the severity of the infections, I cannot guarantee it will be 100% safe or clean afterwards. It is up to you to decide. Please let me know which course of action you wish to take.

Here are some read to help you decide:
How to respond to possible ID theft and Internet fraud
When should I reformat?

If you wish to continue, please complete the following steps.

Do an online scan with ESET Online Scanner.
Please be patient as scanning will take quite some time. If you have problem running the scan, you might want to disable any real time protection that you have.
  • Click here to go to ESET Online Scanner page.
  • Click on ESET Online Scanner. A new window will open.
    For FireFox user, you will need to download and install esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe. Click on it and save the file to a convenient location. Double click on it to install and a new window will open.
  • After reading through the Terms of Use, check YES, I accept the Terms of Use and click Start to begin scan.
  • You will be prompted to install an ActiveX Control from ESET. Please install.
  • At the Computer scan settings section, uncheck (untick) Remove found threats and then check Scan archives.
  • Now, click on Advanced settings and make sure all these are checked:
    • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • Click on Scan to proceed.
  • Click Finish and close the window.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner using Windows Explorer and look for log.txt.
  • Post the contents of log.txt in your reply.

Please go to c:\rsit and delete the file info.txt. Then run RSIT.exe again and post back the logs.

Please post back (if you wish to continue cleaning):
1. the ESET online scan report
3. how is the computer now?
Jack&Jill
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

PreviousNext