Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Three home office comp's/iPhone going down

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Three home office comp's/iPhone going down

Unread postby atwitsend » September 26th, 2009, 12:25 pm

Thanks in advance for any help received. I have a small home office that was set up through a wireless network. Three of my four computers are now infected with any number of viruses. It has been a nightmare to say the least. We have shut them down except for the forth one. This virus really has me scared. I have brand new Sony VAIO that took the worst hit. I have been using it to read some of the activity logs posted by my enemies. This last one showed that they have now found my iPhone and the xBox as well as other misc electronic devices that were tied in. The last log suggests that they couldn't get in to the iPhone with it's existing OS so it was completely rewritten in MS code. I thought I had reconfigured the wireless router with more robust security settings but obviously not. The other scary thing is that the log also suggests that this virus is moving via not only the Internet but also via phone modem, Bluetooth devices and I also saw a reference to infrared. Anyway, in addition to the Sony laptop (vista home premium) and the iPhone, I also have my Dell Optiplex 745 desktop and an older Toshiba laptop (both running XP). So I guess I'll be tying someone up over there if it's at all possible to address them all. My business is certainly hurting. The link posted is referencing the HJT log off my Dell machine.

http://malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=46041
atwitsend

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Three home office comp's/iPhone going down

Unread postby NonSuch » September 26th, 2009, 5:28 pm

We are very sorry, but this site is only set up to assist residential computer users whose machines are not used for business purposes.

The situation with which you are dealing is one that is best handled by a trusted local computer professional who will need to have physical access to all the infected equipment. This is not something that can properly be handled by an online forum.

As this issue involves either a company owned machine or a machine that is used for business purposes, it falls outside the scope of this forum. Therefore, this topic is now closed.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!