Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Tributes to Michael Jackson

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Tributes to Michael Jackson

Unread postby RTaRTiculate » June 26th, 2009, 10:25 am

He has died yesterday. R.I.P. Michael Jackson :(

He was a great pop star.
RTaRTiculate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Tributes to Michael Jackson

Unread postby Cyborg » June 26th, 2009, 1:06 pm

He was a good artist, RiP.
Cyborg

Unread postby Wingman » June 26th, 2009, 1:45 pm

I wasn't a real big fan... liked the Thriller album, though. He was one heck of an entertainer, for sure. 8)
It's a shame that a lot of the "media" attention is drawn to the various "problems" he had to deal with the last 10 years or so.
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby RTaRTiculate » June 26th, 2009, 5:11 pm

It is really sad that people kept making fun of him, saying he was a pedophile, yet now that he's passed away, people realize their sadness for him.
RTaRTiculate

Unread postby ellipse » June 26th, 2009, 5:17 pm

As a tribute, one of my local stores had a Michael Jackson DVD on continuous loop. I don't know why, but the Black and White video always makes me cry. . .
ellipse

Unread postby demoneyeskyo » June 27th, 2009, 2:06 am

I wanted to see him perform for the last time in his comeback concert. Now it is all gone. :(
R.I.P. M.J.
demoneyeskyo

Unread postby Bryan G » June 28th, 2009, 8:19 pm

I'm sorry but I'm torn between not missing the pedophile, and missing the little Jackson from the Jackson 5 that I grew up with. I also liked a lot of his stuff from the 80's when he was still black.

What I don't miss is the MJ that hung his little baby over the balcony several stories up. I don't miss the MJ that was so confused that he hacked his face up to where he looked like a monster. I actually feel sorry for him, he was not a happy/content person. I think that even with all he had, he was still lonely, probably because of the way his dad treated him when he was growing up.
Bryan G

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions