Here are a few more!
Please read the following rules and guidelines very carefully. By becoming a member you agree to adhere to these guidelines. These guidelines are subject to change and a current version is always available in the forums. Members that violate these rules may be suspended or banned.
1) Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, racist, hateful, threatening, or that otherwise violate any laws. Please use good judgement when choosing user names, avatars, or images to post. Inappropriate content will be removed without notice.
2) Personal attacks, rudeness, insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated either in the public forums or private messages. If you wish to challenge a member's point of view and opinions, then do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
3) Please make sure that your posts are positive, constructive, and on topic. We may delete individual posts that could ruin a good topic thread.
4) We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
5) Commercial advertising or selling is not permitted.
6) Malware Removal is not responsible for anything you do as a result of information or advice obtained here. You should fully understand what a recommended change may do to your system and make regular backups in case of disaster.
7) Do not ask for, offer to supply, or post links to, copies of commercial software, MP3s, movies, CD Keys, Product Keys, Serial Numbers, etc. or other intellectual property for which you do not hold the copyright.
8) Do not post copyrighted articles from elsewhere on the Internet. Post a link to the article instead or alternatively, place the article within a quote, state where the article has been obtained and provide a link to the original source.
You may discuss how to install and get any Peer to Peer Network program to work. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, WinMX, and Limewire, just to name a few. However, any discussions on obtaining any kind of illegal software, MP3's, movies, etc., with them will be removed.
This site does not support the use of P2P software; therefore, discussions regarding installation, usage, etc., shall not be permitted on this site.
10) If you have an issue concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal contact method such as a private message or email to a staff member. All moderators, administrators, and support staff are highlighted in the active members list. We take serious complaints to heart and will do our best to address them.
11) Users may not argue a moderator's decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem cannot be resolved, then the moderator and member must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make the final decision on all such matters submitted.
12) There will be no excessive use of profanity.
13) There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
14) There will be no posting in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory to any other member.
15) Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
16) Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
17) All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons deemed reasonable by the forum administrators.
18) Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive.
19) Signatures may contain images, or banners. However if the image or banner is overly large or the content is deemed unacceptable by staff, you will be requested by a moderator to resize or change your image.
20) Please also try to keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to comply with a moderator's request will result in the removal of your signature.
21) Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
22) If a topic is recognised as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or email; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact.
23) Any impersonation of a member from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
24) If you are linking to external content, you should link directly to that content. It is unacceptable to use link-thru systems to mask the originating URL, and cases where this is found to be happening may be edited or removed as appropriate.
Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis.
Thank you for visiting Malware Removal, we hope you enjoy your stay.
Disclaimer: All messages made using the forum software remain the property of the author at all times. Malware Removal takes no responsibility for the content of any post on the forum or personal message or email sent using the forum software.