Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

iexplorer running twice in task manager

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: iexplorer running twice in task manager

Unread postby ajsnr1 » May 25th, 2009, 10:24 am

dakeyras your an absolute angel thanks very much really appreciate all the time and effort you put in saved me a few bucks having to get a new pc for a while recession and all that! i will follow up with regards to the ram upgrade kids were in cold turkey for the last two weeks havnt let them touch it while we were doing this.just one or two questions before i sign off with regard to atf cleaner do you advise i keep it and run every now and then to clean up temp files and caches or should i run ccleaner instead atf seems a lot quicker. should i delete lspfix.exe at one stage you said something about using or not using rather msconfig to disable startup have we dealt with that during this session. once again thanks very much
ajsnr1

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Dakeyras » May 25th, 2009, 7:38 pm

Hi :)

You are very welcome and a sincere please to be of assistance!

By all means keep ATF Cleaner on the desktop and run the application after every online session etc.

Aye do delete LSPFix, then empty your Recycle Bin.

WinPatrol is a far safer option than using MSconfig. It can be downloaded from here. You can find information about how the application works here.
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby NonSuch » May 26th, 2009, 8:05 pm

As this issue appears to be resolved, this topic is now closed.

We are pleased we could help you resolve your computer's malware issues.

If you would like to make a comment or leave a compliment regarding the help you have received, please see Feedback for Our Helpers - Say "Thanks" Here.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Previous