Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

malware problems and missing files

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

malware problems and missing files

Unread postby thewasp02 » April 13th, 2009, 9:53 am

Hi,
I have been helped by somebody here before. Most of my problems have dissapeared and my computer is running better now, but, I am still having problems. The main problem is with my portable hard drive. I seem to be losing files (music mainly) and am having trouble playing them on itunes as they have to be 'found' each time I want to play a song. I also had this problem a few weeks ago and had some film films dissapearing. I have tried to run a Clean It scan when told I am clean but it keeps telling me to re-boot the comuter (which Ive done) but still nothing.
If anyone has any ideas on what I need to do I would be most grateful (again!)

Thanks.
thewasp02

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: malware problems and missing files

Unread postby NonSuch » April 14th, 2009, 3:26 am

Your computer has been cleaned of malware and your previous topic has just been closed.

The problems you are having appear to be related to your external hard drive rather than your computer. This does not seem to be a malware issue, and appears that it's more likely to be a general troubleshooting issue. This site does not have tech support assistance for non-malware issues.

The following sites have help sections for non-malware related problems, e.g., software and/or hardware problems:

http://forums.whatthetech.com/forums.html
http://www.techsupportforum.com

For Dell computers, try:

http://en.community.dell.com/?~ck=ln&lnki=0&nav=true

As this issue does not appear to involve malware and therefore falls outside the scope of this forum, this topic is now closed.

You can help support this site from this link :
Donations For Malware Removal
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator