Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

I've been battling a Vundo trojan, please help!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: I've been battling a Vundo trojan, please help!

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » March 29th, 2009, 2:12 pm

Hi,

Thank you for trying out the firewall. I agree, sometimes firewalls can be very annoying. If you decide to keep Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, which I recommend you do because it has both an Anti-Virus and a firewall in one, make sure that you pay for it so that it can update daily. It would also be very helpful to get Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 because it can update both your firewall and Anti-Virus at the same time so that you might not forget to update both.

If you decide to uninstall Kaspersky, there are still some good free anti-viruses,

Avast
Avira
AVG Free

Also, If you uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security, make sure that you install a firewall too. I understand that you don't like Comodo, so you could possibly try another one.
MikeSwim07

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby MsFixIt » March 29th, 2009, 4:08 pm

Okay, now we're just kind of chatting. I hope you don't mind me asking you for advice!

Today I looked at the AVG that you can buy, the new version that has both the firewall and the anti-virus that gets updated. This looks really good - to me at least - and what I like about it is that it's cheaper than the Kaspersky Internet 2009. The Kaspersky is a little irritating because the only way you can buy their Internet 2009 is with three users, but I only need a program for one user. The AVG program has subscriptions for just one user which is probably one of the reasons why they offer it cheaper.

The reason why I'm posting this is I wanted to ask you if there's a way to buy the latest version through the Malware Removal site so that you guys get your percentage. The only one I've seen through the site is the basic AVG program without the firewall, and when I clicked on it and went to the AVG site I had to maneuver away from the link to look at their firewall/anti-virus program (8.5, I think) and I suspected that wouldn't give you guys a cut.

Anyway, I know you were looking to close down this thread because my problems are resolved, so this is my last question to you.

Take care, thanks again.

MsFixIt
MsFixIt

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » March 29th, 2009, 5:07 pm

Don't worry, I don't mind answering questions.

For your question regarding AVG+firewall, I am asking someone to see if this would be a good purchase for you.

I will have an answer later today or tomorrow.

Mike
MikeSwim07

Unread postby MsFixIt » March 29th, 2009, 5:33 pm

If you get tired of me saying thank you, just let me know! ;) In the meantime....thank you!

M
MsFixIt

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » March 30th, 2009, 1:39 pm

Hello MsFixIt,

Unfortunately, there is no way to purchase AVG8+Firewall through our website. If you would still like to purchase AVG8+Firewall, you should just buy it through their website because there isn't a way to do it through ours.

You can purchase AVG8 through our website (byclicking the ad at the top, if the ad doesnt show AVG, press f5 to refresh the page, continue doing that until you see the AVG add) and then get either a free (or paid for), firewall from a different website.

If you still want to help our site out and you decided to purchase the AVG8+Firewall, you can click Here to donate directly to our site.

Thank you for taking such consideration in helping our site.
MikeSwim07

Unread postby MsFixIt » March 30th, 2009, 2:15 pm

Okay, Michael. Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, and I appreciate all your help.

Take care!
MsFixIt

Unread postby silver » April 2nd, 2009, 4:17 am