Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

I can't download Microsoft updates and any antivirus softwar

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

I can't download Microsoft updates and any antivirus softwar

Unread postby vhmartin » February 18th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Please help me with this issue
I can't download any Microsoft updates or any antivirus software. I got the following message

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

Here is the Logfile for HijackThis

Thanks for your help

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 5:37:58 PM, on 2/18/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client\vpnagent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ZcfgSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\IUSACELL\CDU680DORA\Bin\CDU680.EXE
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\IUSACELL\CDU680DORA\Bin\RDVCHG.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://e1.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/def ... .yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://espanol.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://e1.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/def ... .yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://e1.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/def ... .yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://espanol.yahoo.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://e1.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/def ... .yahoo.com
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: McAntiPhishingBHO - {377C180E-6F0E-4D4C-980F-F45BD3D40CF4} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\mcapbho.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\YTSingleInstance.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dellsupportcenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P dellsupportcenter
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdate] "C:\Documents and Settings\Victor Martinez\Desktop\McAfeeUpdate.exe" /RunKey
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.mcafee.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{1CB67311-A8C2-4299-B540-D3C11DA1C286}: NameServer = 207.83.200.201 207.83.200.200
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{1CB67311-A8C2-4299-B540-D3C11DA1C286}: NameServer = 207.83.200.201 207.83.200.200
O23 - Service: Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service (CVPND) - Cisco Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
O23 - Service: Canon BJ Memory Card Manager (gjybeys0) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\kyrubuho.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Spectrum24 Event Monitor (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Cisco AnyConnect VPN Agent (vpnagent) - Cisco Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client\vpnagent.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE

--
End of file - 4551 bytes
vhmartin

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: I can't download Microsoft updates and any antivirus softwar

Unread postby vhmartin » February 26th, 2009, 11:52 am

Please close this issue, I was able to resolve it

I download windows tool for malware removal in a computer without malware.

I copy with memeory key to computer with malware

I ran the tool and tha's it

After that I updated antivirus and windows software

Thanks
vhmartin

Re: I can't download Microsoft updates and any antivirus softwar

Unread postby Gary R » February 26th, 2009, 7:03 pm

As your problems appear to have been resolved, this topic is now closed.

We are pleased we could help you resolve your computer's malware issues.

If you would like to make a comment or leave a compliment regarding the help you have received, please see Feedback for Our Helpers - Say "Thanks" Here.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator