Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

SpyAxe

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

SpyAxe

Unread postby huhinds » December 12th, 2005, 10:11 pm

I've been trying for 2 days to rid myself of SpyAxe 3.0 and the maddening banner that pops up and stays on the screen saying, "Your computer is infected!"
I can't get it to leave me and I alternately uninstall and install SpyAxe. I tried to follow the directions in "Nick's Computer Security Spyaxe removal, but I haven't been able to make it work. Can someone help me ?
Hugh Hinds
huhinds

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby LDTate » December 13th, 2005, 8:53 pm

Hello huhinds, Welcome to the Forum.

There's a new version of HijackThis.

Please delete any HijackThis Folders and Files you have now.

Please download this self extracting file to your My Downloads folder or My Received Files (dependent on your Operating System):

http://www.forums.security-central.us/s ... .php?t=112

Click the "Save" button.

Navigate to My Documents>Chose My Downloads or My Received Files folder once inside that folder click "Save".

Now go to the folder you saved HijackThis_sfx.exe in.

Double click HijackThis_sfx.exe and select Unzip. When done click "OK".
Close the WinZip self Extractor window.

Open HijackThis and select: Do a system scan and save a log file.

When the scan is finished, Click Edit> Select All> Edit> Copy> and paste its contents here [Add Reply].
LDTate
WTT Teacher
WTT Teacher

Unread postby NonSuch » December 23rd, 2005, 4:25 am