Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

MOM FOUND SPYWARE NOW WHAT?

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

MOM FOUND SPYWARE NOW WHAT?

Unread postby VAZ173 » December 6th, 2008, 10:03 am

I posted before and had gotten no results to post here after running Kaspersky. i do however, have this on my pc and Kaspersky did not detect any of this on my pc.
Verizon Internet Security Suite Anti-Spyware
Spyware Report (12/6/2008 3:47:15 AM)
Scan Target Scanned Items Spyware Detected
Local Disk (C:) 71873 3
Cookies 28 7
Memory 1945 0
Registry 257 0
Total 74103 10

Spyware File Action
adinterax.com/ C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\Cookies\dell@adinterax[2].txt Report only
apmebf.com/ C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\Cookies\dell@apmebf[3].txt Report only
insightexpressai.com/ C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\Cookies\dell@insightexpressai[1].txt Report only
mediaplex.com/ C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\Cookies\dell@mediaplex[3].txt Report only
revsci.net/ C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\Cookies\dell@revsci[1].txt Report only
trafficmp.com/ C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\Cookies\dell@trafficmp[1].txt Report only
unicast.com/ C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\Cookies\dell@unicast[1].txt Report only
AdWare.Win32.OneStep.a
AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c
AdWare.Win32.OneStep.c C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ODAJCD6Z\upgrade[1].cab Report only(1)

What to do with this? Please do let me know how to fix this.it gives me directions:
1) This archive contains spyware. The archive was left in its original location. If this archive contains files you want to keep, extract the good files from the archive using your archive utility (WinZip for example), and then delete the archive. When extracting your files, make sure real-time spyware protection is turned on. I am unsure and scared to touch this...please help me out. Do you need another log file again?(well just in case I will post it.) Thank you So much!!!
VAZ173

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: MOM FOUND SPYWARE NOW WHAT?

Unread postby NonSuch » December 13th, 2008, 1:33 am

In order for us to help you it is necessary that you provide us with a new HijackThis log, the information you've posted above, and a link to your old topic. Please start a fresh topic and provide all of the requested information all in one post. Do not "bump" the topic, wait for a response.

Thank you for your cooperation.