Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

*.* is not a valid win32 application - malware

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

*.* is not a valid win32 application - malware

Unread postby avivs83 » November 15th, 2008, 11:35 am

1.i downloaded a stupied file from emule

2.after opening this file i noticed that my sound device doesn't work and the nod32 program was closed.

3.when i was trying to open it i got an error: "nod32.exe is not a valid win32 application"

the hijackthis.exe have the same error: "hijackthis.exe is not a valid win32 application"

4.every anti spyware that i was trying to install got this error, even the online-scanners got failed.

this malware doen't even let me install those programs an has an error: *.dll verify that the file exists and that you can access it"

5.the only program that worked was "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" but even after detecting some infected files it can't delete some of them, some are getting back, and nothing getting change

6.system restore doest succsses to restore

help!
avivs83

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: *.* is not a valid win32 application - malware

Unread postby Rodav » November 19th, 2008, 2:07 pm

Hello! :hello2: and welcome to the Malware Removal forums.
I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. HijackThis logs can take a while to research so please be patient while I work on your log and I will post back here with any recommendations.

• I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
  • Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
  • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Rodav
MRU Master Emeritus

Unread postby Rodav » November 19th, 2008, 2:19 pm

1.i downloaded a stupied file from emule
We have a zero tolerance for P2P programs here at this forum because they are a major source of infections as you are probably now aware. So you must uninstall emule and any other P2P programs while I'm helping you. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33112

Step 1:
Download Combofix from any of the links below. You must rename it before saving it. Save it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Double click on Combo-Fix.exe & follow the prompts.
    When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt along with a HijackThis log so we can continue cleaning the system.
Rodav
MRU Master Emeritus

Unread postby Rodav » November 23rd, 2008, 8:35 am

Do you still need any assistance?
Rodav
MRU Master Emeritus

Unread postby NonSuch » November 25th, 2008, 5:51 pm

Due to lack of response, this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove