Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

can't download HJT & other problems

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

can't download HJT & other problems

Unread postby paul1011 » November 18th, 2008, 5:01 am

Hi I am hoping someone will advise me...... My Windows XP laptop has been badly infected. It has the 'about blank' problem..........also the Antivirus 2009 problem........I am getting endless 'spoof' virus warnings and can not access many sites ( including this one...I am using my desktop for this). I have tried to download both Malwarebytes Anti Malware and also Hijack this.........some sites I can not access...but when I find a site I can get access to then neither proigrammes will open on my laptop.......I have also downloaded HJT to a memory stick but that also wont open in my laptop.......

I will keep trying but badly need some advice........many thanks
paul1011

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: can't download HJT & other problems

Unread postby paul1011 » November 18th, 2008, 10:16 am

I have managed to get rid (I think) of the antivirus 2009.......been able to run MBAM and delete a lot of problems..........will do a bit more cleaning and then post a new hijack log on a fresh post to be sure

Thanks
paul1011

Re: can't download HJT & other problems

Unread postby NonSuch » November 18th, 2008, 8:58 pm

Your system needs to be checked to make sure that everything is indeed gone. Please post a HijackThis log in a new topic when ready. :)