Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

What book are you ??

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

What book are you ??

Unread postby blackmirror » September 25th, 2008, 8:35 am

In an effort to get to know my fellow students animal vegetable and mineral wise :lol:

try this one :)

the BOOK QUIZ
http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm

Given that there are so few questions, please think carefully about each answer. We're about to put words in your mouth!

You're Adventures of Huckleberry Finn!
by Mark Twain
With an affinity for floating down the river, you see things in black and white. The world is strange and new to you and the more you learn about it, the less it makes sense. You probably speak with an accent and others have a hard time understanding you and an even harder time taking you seriously. Nevertheless, your adventurous spirit is admirable. You really like straw hats. :cheers:

I like straw hats but cant eat a whole one :lol:
blackmirror

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: What book are you ??

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » September 25th, 2008, 9:36 am

You're The Giver!
by Lois Lowry
While you grew up with a sheltered childhood, you're pretty sure everyone around you is even more sheltered. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, you were tapped on the shoulder and transported to the real world. This made you horrified by your prior upbringing and now you're tormented by how to reconcile these two lives. Ultimately, the struggle comes down to that old free will issue. Choose wisely.

I will admit to everything! However, I won't choose...
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Orac » September 25th, 2008, 11:15 am

You're I, Robot
by Isaac Asimov
While you have established a code of conduct for many generations to
follow, your demeanor is rather cold and calculating. Brought up to serve humans, you
have promised never to harm them, to follow orders, and to protect yourself. Living up
to this code has proved challenging and sometimes even drives you mad. If you were a
type of paper, you would be pulp.

Hope thats Pulp Fiction :P
Orac
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Gary R » September 25th, 2008, 11:49 am

You're The Hobbit!
by J.R.R. Tolkien
All you wanted was a nice cup of tea when some haggard crazy old man came into your life and told you it was time to do something with yourself. Now you're all conflicted about whether to stick with your stay-at-home lifestyle or follow this crazy person into the wild. While you're very short and a little furry, you seem to be surrounded by an even greater quantity of short folks lately. Try not to lose your ring, but keep its value in perspective!

And before you post a link to the damned Country quiz ............... ;) :D

You're the United States of America!
You were probably a big bully in school, and odds are that you're still a big bully. You make promises that you break, you manipulate everyone around you, and you're awfully materialistic. On the other hand, you're pretty inventive and have a really good sense of justice. You just never get around to applying the idea of justice to yourself. Incredible potential remains yours to take advantage of.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby blackmirror » September 25th, 2008, 12:06 pm

Oh you are a grumpy today Gary :)

I wasnt going to post the country one :lol:
Last edited by blackmirror on September 26th, 2008, 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
blackmirror

Unread postby Black_Dragon » September 25th, 2008, 12:49 pm

You're Anne of Green Gables!
by L.M. Montgomery
Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash, honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters. You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.
Black_Dragon

Unread postby chryssi2001 » September 25th, 2008, 1:58 pm

You're The Hobbit!
by J.R.R. Tolkien
All you wanted was a nice cup of tea when some haggard crazy old man came into your life and told you it was time to do something with yourself. Now you're all conflicted about whether to stick with your stay-at-home lifestyle or follow this crazy person into the wild. While you're very short and a little furry, you seem to be surrounded by an even greater quantity of short folks lately. Try not to lose your ring, but keep its value in perspective!
chryssi2001
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby blackmirror » September 25th, 2008, 2:09 pm

Didnt know you had hairy feet Chryssi :lol:
blackmirror

Unread postby chryssi2001 » September 25th, 2008, 3:13 pm

I also found about it today :lol: :lol:
chryssi2001
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » September 25th, 2008, 5:46 pm

You're The Handmaid's Tale!
by Margaret Atwood
An outraged feminist, you have been oppressed and even silenced in your life, fueling your fury against the society as it stands. Your role has been strictly defined by society and you are almost certainly unsatisfied with it. You have some vague idea of how this has come to be, but insufficient power to stop it, let alone reverse the trend. And somehow you blame yourself for everything because people ask you to. Beware people renaming your nation a Republic.

Ok... :)
MikeSwim07

Unread postby Dakeyras » September 26th, 2008, 2:16 pm

by L.M. Montgomery
Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash, honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters. You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.

Close my middle name does begin with a E and actually I detest it :P.........:lol:
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby ktreffin » September 28th, 2008, 4:47 pm

You're The Mists of Avalon!
by Marion Zimmer Bradley
You're obsessed with Camelot in all its forms, from Arthurian legend to the Kennedy administration. Your favorite movie from childhood was "The Sword in the Stone". But more than tales of wizardry and Cuban missiles, you've focused on women. You know that they truly hold all the power. You always wished you could meet Jackie Kennedy.

I must have done something wrong... :shock: :pale:
ktreffin
Retired Graduate

Unread postby turtledove » September 28th, 2008, 6:37 pm

by L.M. Montgomery

Well, not quite right, am actually shy, and like helping others, not brazen or rash at all. I have no E in my names either.

Interesting.
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby chryssi2001 » September 29th, 2008, 1:15 am

ktreffin wrote:I must have done something wrong... :shock: :pale:
:lol:

me too :lol:
chryssi2001
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Davonator » October 3rd, 2008, 10:37 am

You're The Sound and the Fury!
by William Faulkner
Strong-willed but deeply confused, you are trying to come to grips with a major crisis in your life. You can see many different perspectives on the issue, but you're mostly overwhelmed with despair at what you've lost. People often have a hard time understanding you, but they have some vague sense that you must be brilliant anyway. Ultimately, you signify nothing.

What an uplifting quiz.
Davonator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next

Return to General Discussions