Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

You can go back in time ........

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

You can go back in time ........

Unread postby blackmirror » September 23rd, 2008, 2:25 pm

You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?

Well i would have paid more attention to my Cookery teacher i think
Then Gary would eat my rock cakes :lol:
blackmirror

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: You can go back in time ........

Unread postby Orac » September 23rd, 2008, 2:44 pm

blackmirror wrote:You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?

Getting married :P
Orac
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Bio-Hazard » September 23rd, 2008, 2:57 pm

Orac wrote:
blackmirror wrote:You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?

Getting married :P

Bio-Hazard
MRU Master Emeritus

Unread postby mz30 » September 23rd, 2008, 5:21 pm

You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?

I would go back and make sure i was standing to the left when i was cutting a slab of marble,instead of straight behind when the blade jammed,and spat the slab out at about 1000mph into my groin,still hurts just thinking about it :shock: :shock: :shock:
mz30

Unread postby Odd dude » September 24th, 2008, 6:11 am

OUCH :shock:

I would probably go back to high school to prevent myself from taking German instead of Spanish... man, that was a mistake...
Odd dude
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Dakeyras » September 24th, 2008, 6:38 am

Orac2 wrote:Getting married :P
Good one Orac :lol:
mz30 wrote:I would go back and make sure i was standing to the left when i was cutting a slab of marble,instead of straight behind when the blade jammed,and spat the slab out at about 1000mph into my groin,still hurts just thinking about it :shock: :shock: :shock:
<Shudder> Very very lucky mate to still be with us. If it had hit the femoral artery! Seen plenty of such injury's in my time and aware of how potentially serious they can be :(.
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby Mucketina » October 3rd, 2008, 1:59 pm

tell Alexander the Great to cross the see and go in America :D. so he could conquer the whole world with me by his side :)
Mucketina

Unread postby Cyborg » October 4th, 2008, 6:41 am

mz30 wrote:

I would go back and make sure i was standing to the left when i was cutting a slab of marble,instead of straight behind when the blade jammed,and spat the slab out at about 1000mph into my groin,still hurts just thinking about it :shock: :shock: :shock:

!!!!!!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Wow, I REALLY pity you.

Well, hmm.... I'm still not married... so I'll just take Orac's hint of not getting married.

What I would have done?
I would have stopped myself from making a prank call to the police from my friend's house (they turned up outside his house after 10 minutes, after I had scarpered :twisted: )
Cyborg

Unread postby jedi » October 4th, 2008, 7:11 am

I would go back and buy all of Adolf Hitler's paintings, so he continued to be an artist.

Oh, and I would stay at home the night I went out and met my ex-wife!
jedi
Visiting Staff

Unread postby Angoid » October 9th, 2008, 3:01 am

Hmmm, after having just seen The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, I guess I'd love to have been able to do something to have prevented the Holocaust. But that's heavy, no?

Personally, I know my last girlfriend was perhaps my biggest mistake for a while, but I'm well out of that now and with a far better person :)
Angoid
Developer
Developer

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions