Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Jokes - Please add yours to this topic

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Re: Jokes - Please add yours to this topic

Unread postby chryssi2001 » July 21st, 2008, 12:56 pm

turtledove wrote:"There's my diagnosis, the lab report and the cat scan".

That's a good one... :D

:lol: :lol: all in one!! :lol:
chryssi2001
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » July 22nd, 2008, 9:17 am

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be Gods!
A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be a God!
MikeSwim07

Unread postby Wingman » July 22nd, 2008, 10:59 am

Having had various pet cat(s) around for 30 years...you are sooo right!! ;)
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby Vino Rosso » July 23rd, 2008, 5:10 am

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to 'clean up' the bird's vocabulary.

Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder. John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and
put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.
Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said, 'I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behaviour.'

John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behaviour, the bird continued, 'May I ask what the turkey did?'
Vino Rosso
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Vino Rosso » July 23rd, 2008, 5:11 am

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert, wandering aimlessly and close to death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden.......

'Hey Jose, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon I is sure of eet.'

'Si, Luis eet smells like bacon to meee.'

So, with renewed strength, they struggle up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree loaded with bacon.

There's raw bacon, dripping with moisture, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon... every imaginable kind of cured pig meat.

'Jose, Jose, we is saved. 'Eees a bacon tree.'

'Luis, are you sure ees not a meerage? We ees in the Desert don't forget.'

'Jose when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell like bacon... ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree'.

And with that... Luis Races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres, Jose following closely behind, when all of a sudden, a machine gun opens up,and Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is clear he is mortally wounded but, a true friend that he is, he manages to warn Jose with his dying breath.

'Jose... go back man,you was right ees not a bacon tree.'

'Luis Luis mi amigo... what ees it?

'Jose... ees not a bacon tree...

Ees

Ees

Ees

Ees

Ees

Ees

Ees

Eees a Ham Bush.'
Vino Rosso
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Gary R » July 23rd, 2008, 6:13 am

Vino Rosso wrote:................ Eees a Ham Bush.'

Out, out,out!

Coming here with that lame old tale, that one was ancient when I was a lad (and that was a very long time ago Image).

Go, and never darken the doors of this thread again. Shame on you. ;) :D
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Vino Rosso » July 23rd, 2008, 6:59 am

Gary R wrote:Coming here with that lame old tale, that one was ancient when I was a lad (and that was a very long time ago Image).

Just shows how young I must be in comparison :D
Vino Rosso
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » July 23rd, 2008, 7:01 am

Q. Why can’t a blonde dial 911?
A. She can't find the eleven
MikeSwim07

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » July 23rd, 2008, 6:02 pm

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and claims that her body hurts wherever she touches it.

"Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."

The redhead takes her finger, pushes on her left knee and screams in pain. Then she pushes her elbow and screams in even more. She pushes her stomach and screams and then she pushes her ankle and screams even louder. Everywhere she touched made her scream.

The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you?

"Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde."

"I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken."
MikeSwim07

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » July 24th, 2008, 12:29 pm

One day a genie appeared to a California man and offered to grant him one wish.
the man said:” I wish you'd build a bridge from here to Hawaii so I could drive there anytime"
The genie frowned" I don't know. It sounds like quite an undertaking,” he said. "Just think of the logistics. The supports required reaching the bottom of the ocean, the concrete, and the steel! Why don't you pick something else?"
The man thought for a while and then said, "Okay, I wish for a complete understanding of women- what they are thinking, why they cry. I wish I knew how to make a woman truly happy".
The genie was silent for a minute, then said

"So how many lanes did you want on that bridge?
MikeSwim07

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » July 25th, 2008, 12:12 pm

An obnoxious drunk stumbles into the front door of a bar and orders a drink, the bartender says,
"No way, buddy, you're too drunk."
A few minutes later, the drunk comes in though the bathroom. Again he slurs, "Give me a drink," and the bartender says, "No, man, I told you last time -- you're too drunk"
Five minutes later the guy comes in though the back door and orders a drink, again the bartender says, "You're too drunk"
The drunk scratches his head and says "Dang, I must be. The last two places said the same thing."
MikeSwim07

Unread postby Dakeyras » July 25th, 2008, 12:34 pm

MikeSwim07 wrote:An obnoxious drunk stumbles into the front door of a bar and orders a drink, the bartender says,
"No way, buddy, you're too drunk."
A few minutes later, the drunk comes in though the bathroom. Again he slurs, "Give me a drink," and the bartender says, "No, man, I told you last time -- you're too drunk"
Five minutes later the guy comes in though the back door and orders a drink, again the bartender says, "You're too drunk"
The drunk scratches his head and says "Dang, I must be. The last two places said the same thing."

Good one :lol:.
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby Wingman » July 25th, 2008, 1:12 pm

A blonde and a redhead met for dinner after work and were watching the 6 o'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge. The blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump, and the redhead replied, "I'll take that bet!"

Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead the $50 she owned. The redhead said, "I can't take this, you're my friend." The blonde said, "No. A bet's a bet."

So the redhead said, "Listen, I have to admit, I saw this one on the 5 o'clock news, so I can't take your money."

The blonde replied, "Well, so did I, but I never thought he'd jump again!" :shock:
Wingman
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » July 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm

Oh LOL :lol:
MikeSwim07

Unread postby chryssi2001 » July 25th, 2008, 3:13 pm

The blonde replied, "Well, so did I, but I never thought he'd jump again!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
chryssi2001