Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Antivirus XP08

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Antivirus XP08

Unread postby Scotty » July 15th, 2008, 11:50 am

Ive been looking around, it seems to be a common problem with wireless connections and not just Netgear routers. im going to take a look at Netgear support, so dont go away. :)
Scotty
Retired Graduate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Scotty » July 15th, 2008, 12:02 pm

There's nothing there regarding SP3. You should email Netgear and see if they have released a firmware patch for their router. You dont want to be on SP2 for too much longer.

Let me know you read this so i can have it closed up, unless you are having other problems.
Scotty
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Hiking_citdiner » July 15th, 2008, 4:50 pm

I inadvertently left the computer on when I went to work, and it's still connected. So I do think that was it.
Hiking_citdiner

Unread postby Scotty » July 16th, 2008, 6:53 am

Ok. then I suggest trying the networking section of a Tech forum. You are bound to find the answer at one of those, or if netgear has a support forum.

Ill close this up now.
Scotty
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Hiking_citdiner » July 16th, 2008, 9:23 am

I will try that, and I have emailed Netgear.
Thanks once again for an awesome effort!
Hiking_citdiner

Unread postby Simon V. » July 16th, 2008, 12:39 pm