Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malware Removal Training

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Malware Removal Training

Unread postby Malware Hater » June 9th, 2008, 9:51 pm

Hi, I sent in a request to learn Malware Removal about 5-6 days ago. I haven't heard anything yet. Can someone check and see what's up?

Thanks,
Malware Hater
Malware Hater

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Malware Removal Training

Unread postby Elrond » June 10th, 2008, 1:29 am

This was moved to the general discussion. The 72 Hour room is only for those who have posted in Malware Removal and have not recieved help within 72 hours.

I know that you want to start your training but those who do the acceptance to the University have a lot on their plates and it will be a little while until they go through all the requests and check up on them. Please be patitent. :)
Elrond
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Re: Malware Removal Training

Unread postby ChrisRLG » June 11th, 2008, 3:47 am

Hopefully I will get round to doing a few acceptances this evening UK time. I know about 15 are waiting.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Return to General Discussions