Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Apologies - Comodo Firewall Bug after Auto-Update

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Apologies - Comodo Firewall Bug after Auto-Update

Unread postby WAW » May 25th, 2008, 9:49 pm

Sorry a bug after an auto-update or some reaction to a series of Vundo attacks caused Comodo Firewall to block all apps in WinXP normal mode INCLUDING itself. I hope this is at least a heads up in case somebody else has this happen to them. I even tried an online chat with Comodo. They must not realize the problem. I also hope nobody wasted any time trying to resolve this.
WAW

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Apologies - Comodo Firewall Bug after Auto-Update

Unread postby NonSuch » June 1st, 2008, 3:31 pm

Thank you for sharing this information with us.

If you require any assistance related to this issue or a malware removal issue, please open a new topic and post a description of the problem along with a HijackThis log from the affected machine.

As this appears to be a resolved issue, this topic is now closed.

You can help support this site from this link :
Donations For Malware Removal
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator