Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Opera's Gone Freeware!

Notifications for Security Updates, as well as News and Information from across the web - mostly security minded.

Update Contributors: Members of the Malware Removal University.

Regular Members: Our Regular Members are invited to start and/or participate in all other topics. Join in and share the news that's important to you.

Opera's Gone Freeware!

Unread postby Chachazz » September 20th, 2005, 4:43 am

Opera 8.50- Free!
No Ads.
-Better Browsing.
--Opera removes integrated ad-banner

Why we're going free:
Opera has removed the banners, found within our browser, and the licensing fee. Opera’s growth, due to tremendous worldwide customer support, has made today’s milestone an achievable goal. Premium support is available.

Click Image
Chachazz

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » September 21st, 2005, 11:57 am

Bump to remove from 0 reply list
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby MalWareThis92 » October 3rd, 2005, 7:47 am

I've got the latest version. No banners here. :D
MalWareThis92

Unread postby Cephalic » October 3rd, 2005, 8:58 am

I used to use Opera exclusively, but got frustrated with all of the websites that it wouldn't show properly. Maybe its time to try it again.
Cephalic

Unread postby Jason » October 8th, 2005, 9:10 am

Opera has received the benefit of being my standard browser since a few years back, and the later versions indeed works properly for me on many thousands of different websites.
Opposite to MS Internet Explorer the Opera browser, as for instance Firefox, accomplishes the standard rules of WC3.

My personal situation for the moment is that there's only one (1) website that creates problems for me.
According to consulted objective experts that situation is not due to Opera.

Jason ;)
Jason

Unread postby NikkJ » October 8th, 2005, 10:03 am

It's much better for Forum work tha IE.

I have up to 20 windows instantly open, allowing me to look at different forums/threads and do searches anytime and still keep them all through different sessions and refreshes automatically. You need broadband for that though ;)
NikkJ
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to News Desk