Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

I guess you are all just too busy

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

I guess you are all just too busy

Unread postby Pogo36 » May 1st, 2008, 10:36 am

After posting my log, a problem description and a request for help on specific issues, I was, several days later, requested to repost a link in the 72 hour "bump" room .. which dutifully did.

Today I find that my topic has been closed for "Lack of response" ...

On who's part?

So ... coming here initially appeared to be a good idea .. in rerospect, however, I'm certainly glad nothing important depended on getting an answer.
Pogo36

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: I guess you are all just too busy

Unread postby Carolyn » May 3rd, 2008, 1:47 pm

Hello and Welcome to the forums!

My name is Carolyn and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

I apologize if your original thread was closed in error.

If you are still in need of assistance, please scan again with HijackThis and post a fresh log (include the header information please).

Also, please make an uninstall list using HijackThis
To access the Uninstall Manager you would do the following:

1. Start HijackThis
2. Click on the Config button
3. Click on the Misc Tools button
4. Click on the Open Uninstall Manager button.
5. Click on the Save list... button and specify where you would like to save this file. When you press Save button a notepad will open with the contents of that file. Simply copy and paste the contents of that notepad here in your next reply.

HijackThis logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that it happens.

Please reply to this thread, do not start another.
Please tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
Please tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
Please try as much as possible not to run anything while executing a fix.

As I am still in training, everything that I post to you must be checked by one of the teachers. Thus, there may be a bit of a delay between posts, but it shouldn't be too long.

If you follow these instructions, everything should go smoothly.

Please post the fresh HijackThis log and the uninstall list in the body of your next reply.
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Pogo36 » May 3rd, 2008, 6:23 pm

Thank you, Carolyn, but after three weeks (and as I usually do) ... I figured out the problem myself and no longer need any assistance.

I very rarely ask for help and, in fact, for decades now am usually the one others come to for assistance. Your board did look inviting, though, so I gave it a try ... No more.

If you have the power, please UN-ENROLL me from Malware Removal membership and please do not have anyone contact me in the future for anything.

Have a good day, Carolyn
Pogo36

Unread postby Gary R » May 4th, 2008, 3:37 am