Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

New computer

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Re: New computer

Unread postby mrchaos101 » April 29th, 2008, 1:23 am

On the OS....

If you go with a Major OEM like DELL get Vistal Ult or Business an then do the windows XP downgrade to PRO.
That way when they say things in VISTA are looking better you can change back.

Just me.

I would think you would have MUCH MORE fun building your own box.

I LOVE AMD... I have always bought AMD but lets face the truth. They are behind. WAY behind. Look at all the news stories on the net. They are cutting jobs... developments have come out way behind... I think AMD is gonna end up Bankrupt and have to do a reorganization...(not good for us consumers).

I agree with the previous threads on MSI motherboards. Getting support and updates from MSI is great. How ever, there are some VERY GOOD gamer rigs and over clocker boards.

MSI has a killer Diamond board.
ASUS has one called Crosshair (a tad older but powerful)

there is a million choices.

And of all the advise you can get,.... what ever you do.... dont buy "cheap" generic RAM.
http://www.crucial.com is your friend. They offer LIFTIME warranty.

once you pick out what you getting post back your results!!

good luck!
mrchaos101

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby mrchaos101 » April 29th, 2008, 1:26 am

markamus wrote:'Kota,

As luck would have it, I just came across that very speaker set on Amazon with a $40 rebate right now...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002W ... B0002WPSBC

I own these. I LOVE THEM. if you get this set you must go to http://www.thx.com but make sure you give the video time to load. Their band width kinda sux.
mrchaos101

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » April 29th, 2008, 8:54 am

Never actually been to the THX site with the 5500's... will have to check it out when I get home from work.

Thanks.
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby markamus » April 29th, 2008, 10:55 am

Never been to the THX site either. Will try that when I get home.

Been up in Nashville a few days. I'm now a first-time uncle :D
markamus

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » April 30th, 2008, 8:58 am

'Grats, markamus!
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to General Discussions