Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Ladydreamrider's Client Jason

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Ladydreamrider's Client Jason

Unread postby ladydreamrider » April 23rd, 2008, 5:21 pm

Gary,
Every thing is working fine. I just have one problem. We are running Windows XP pro 2000 and the Java 6u6 isn't installing. Yes, I did uninstall the earlier version of Java. This is my error message": General Error
A technical error occured while processing your request. Please contact the system administrator.
Thank you for your patience.
ladydreamrider

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Gary R » April 23rd, 2008, 5:58 pm

First delete the copy of the Java installer you've downloaded and download a new copy.

Next disable the real time protection for any defensive programmes you have installed.

Click here to see a list of programs that should be disabled (ignore the firewalls). The list is not all inclusive. If yours are not listed and you don't know how to disable them, please ask.

Then try installing the new copy of Java.

Let me know if you're still having problems.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby ladydreamrider » April 24th, 2008, 1:40 pm

Gary,
Everything is great. Java downloaded. Thank you soooo much.
Verna

Gary,

I just want to thank you for helping Verna help me! I don't know what I would've done without your and Verna's help! I really appreciate your assistance very much!

Thank You,

Jason Hilliard
ladydreamrider

Unread postby Gary R » April 24th, 2008, 5:20 pm

You're very welcome, always glad when we can help.

Keep safe.

Gary