Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

I'm prolly doing this all wrong but I need help.

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

I'm prolly doing this all wrong but I need help.

Unread postby binkyface » September 18th, 2005, 11:47 pm

I have winfixer on my computer. However, I'm reading all the steps you guys are giving these other on here with the same problem and it makes me want to cry. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Can someone please, please please please walk me through what to do to get this stupid thing off my computer?

Thanks a lot.
Binks
binkyface

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby binkyface » September 18th, 2005, 11:51 pm

Oh, also, may I add that I have NO computer knowledge at all? I barely know how to turn the thing on. I only use it for college, you know? So I'm reading about unregistering DLLs and deleting registry entries and I'm totally confused.

Someone please help! Thanks in advance.
-Binks
binkyface

Unread postby P3-450 » September 19th, 2005, 6:40 pm

Hi binkyface, welcome to MWR :)

Please follow the instructions here

Then post back your Hijackthis log here :)
P3-450
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Unread postby binkyface » September 20th, 2005, 11:09 pm

Damn, I posted it in a new thread. Sorry about that.
binkyface

Unread postby NonSuch » September 21st, 2005, 2:10 am

Please continue this thread in the newer topic where the HijackThis log has been posted. Here's the link...

http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4140

This topic is now locked. Please make all future replies in the above linked topic.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!