Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Games

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Games

Unread postby eaglehorse » February 7th, 2008, 4:56 am

mostfungames.com has flash based games. I for a few weeks using site using opera on regular basis no problems. Have not tried any links so don't know about them. Has everything from card games to "action" games even some classics like asteroid.Great waste of time.
eaglehorse

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Games

Unread postby blackmirror » February 7th, 2008, 7:51 am

If only i had time to waste ... :lol: :lol:

So much to do so little time
blackmirror

Unread postby eaglehorse » February 7th, 2008, 7:58 pm

:D :D
eaglehorse

Unread postby Drewcat » February 8th, 2008, 7:07 am

Hi :)

I quit going to game sites that offer different games after I found out I had a nice piece of spyware called Gamespy that many of them put onto your system. I believe I got it off Pogo or yahoo games. The only scanner that caught it was Zonealarms antispyware paid version

Bleeping computer has a cool game list. I tried to download three but only one would run on my computer. The one that worked is Lure of the Temptress. Another had some bug with xp I found out after the fact in a forum. Try to check if they are compatible with you before you download.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic112111.html

Runescape.com has a huge multiplayer game that has a large part of it that is free. I played in their members part for a couple years until they entirely changed the game recently and ruined all my work :(. The company doesn't care at all about their players and lie to them all the time about why they are doing things. As an adult it got really old watching them do this to people. I ended up quitting as did a lot of other people. But it is still a good free online multiplayer game and even those with dial up or old computer can play easily. Theres no downloads to it. If you like games you'll like this one I think, but getting a membership and trying to improve in the game is sort of useless now because you can't sell anything you get or make, so it all just piles up worthless.

Anyways you might try it :). Being on dial up really limits me so I am always looking for good games to be able to play. Unfortunately, so much of the stuff on places like tucows and download.com have add ons to them we don't want.
Drewcat

Unread postby blackmirror » February 8th, 2008, 5:03 pm

blackmirror

Unread postby eaglehorse » February 9th, 2008, 1:31 pm

Thank you both :D . Gives me something to do when brain power is not so good.
eaglehorse

Unread postby Drewcat » February 14th, 2008, 7:04 am

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/games/

have a look there

One of the games is "whack your boss" :lol:
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/g ... sp?id=1863
Drewcat

Unread postby blackmirror » February 14th, 2008, 10:25 am

Yes if i had a boss i would play that a lot :lol:
blackmirror