Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

PLEASE HELP ME WITH LIMEWIRE WORM

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: PLEASE HELP ME WITH LIMEWIRE WORM

Unread postby Taylor » December 5th, 2007, 11:38 am

Sent scanner log as well. Please e-mail the results and any thoughts u have.
Taylor

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Taylor » December 5th, 2007, 12:03 pm

When I tried to "moveit" C:\Users\Taylor\' it said that the file is not found. However when I took the ' off of the end it worked. Thats the log you have. I have to pick up my daughter from school and go to the bank and take care of this...Ill be back in a few hours. Thanks for helping me get through this...This is so crazy
Taylor

Unread postby Katana » December 5th, 2007, 12:19 pm

Is C:\Users\Taylor your normal profile ?
If yes, you have just removed it !!!

*****!!!!! Do NOT reboot !!!*****

We will need to restore that file
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Taylor » December 5th, 2007, 3:34 pm

How do I restore it???
Taylor

Unread postby Katana » December 5th, 2007, 3:45 pm

Did you reboot ?
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Taylor » December 5th, 2007, 8:19 pm

I did reboot I believe after I followed the indtstructions to MoveIt, plus I shut my computer off to leave the house. When I entered C:\\User\Taylor' it said they did not find the file so I erased the ' unaware of the fact that you said not to. Sorry, I was just in a slight panic after hearing all that news. I tried to relieve the file through "backing up files" but it was sating I never backed it up. My computer was acting so strange freezing and taking ten minutes to open a window. I ended up doing a system restore to a month ago. I just opened it back up and my computer speed is back to normal...The SPEED and PERFORMANCE is perfect. The only problem Katana is that a window popped up and said "The computer restore did not complete successfully. Your computer system files and settings were not changed. An unspecified error occurred during restore." (also it advised me that I might want to try it from a new point)

What should I do? Is their always going to be a "back door" available now that I have been infected with this password stealer?
Taylor

Unread postby Katana » December 5th, 2007, 8:30 pm

Taylor wrote:What should I do? Is their always going to be a "back door" available now that I have been infected with this password stealer?

This infection is not known to open a back door, so as far as I can tell that should not be a problem.

I must point out that
Adobe_Photoshop_CS3_Extended_with_RegKey_Activation
caught my eye in the log. Is this something you downloaded with limewire ?

Lets make sure you are clean :)

TotalScan

Please go to this site Link >> TotalScan << LINK
  • Under Scan Now click the Full Scan button
  • Follow the prompts to install the Active X if necessary
  • Go and make a cup of tea/coffee/beverage of your choice and watch some TV :)
  • When the scan is finished, a report will be generated
  • Next to Scan Details click the small Save button and save the report to your desktop.
  • Please post the report in your reply.
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Taylor » December 6th, 2007, 1:36 am

Here is my Pand Post...My computer is a little wierd but the speed is ok. However a lot of the windows or programs that I click freeze for a while when I open them up. Also all of the Kaspersky programs that came up in that log can still be seen when I do a search. How do I remove them completey as their are over 7,000 of them. Would it help to restore my computer again and is the PASSWORD STEALER STILL ACTIVE...Should I avoid any thing that has to do with passwords and business?
Thanks katana
Taylor

Unread postby Taylor » December 6th, 2007, 1:38 am

;***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
ANALYSIS: 2007-12-05 21:25:31
PROTECTIONS: 2
MALWARE: 7
SUSPECTS: 0
;***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
PROTECTIONS
Description Version Active Updated
;===================================================================================================================================================================================
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0.0.125 Yes Yes
Norton Internet Security 2007 Yes No
;===================================================================================================================================================================================
MALWARE
Id Description Type Active Severity Disinfectable Disinfected Location
00101555 Application/KillApp.B HackTools No 0 Yes No C:\hp\bin\KillIt.exe
00139061 Cookie/Doubleclick TrackingCookie No 0 Yes No C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\taylor@doubleclick[2].txt
00139064 Cookie/Atlas DMT TrackingCookie No 0 Yes No C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\taylor@atdmt[2].txt
00145738 Cookie/Mediaplex TrackingCookie No 0 Yes No C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\taylor@mediaplex[1].txt
00169190 Cookie/Advertising TrackingCookie No 0 Yes No C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\taylor@advertising[2].txt
00171982 Cookie/QuestionMarket TrackingCookie No 0 Yes No C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\taylor@questionmarket[2].txt
00262020 Cookie/Atwola TrackingCookie No 0 Yes No C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\taylor@atwola[1].txt
SUSPECTS
Taylor

Unread postby Katana » December 6th, 2007, 8:14 am

Taylor wrote:Also all of the Kaspersky programs that came up in that log can still be seen when I do a search. How do I remove them completey as their are over 7,000 of them. Would it help to restore my computer again and is the PASSWORD STEALER STILL ACTIVE...Should I avoid any thing that has to do with passwords and business?
Thanks katana

That scan look clean :)
The infection appears to be gone.
Where are the files kaspersky found located now ?, you said you deleted the folder
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Taylor » December 6th, 2007, 2:44 pm

Those files are gone but every time I do a search for soemthing a bunch of them pop up. They have a zipper on the file. When I go to delete them individually the computer says that they do not exist. So yeah they are probably all gone but how do I erase them from my actual computer still showing them?

Questions: Also my computer is slow again. It seems to go in and out, is their anything I can do stop this. It hesitates a good 8 seconds before opening windows. (maybe I have to many virus programs or something) I deleted the Norton antivirus setup that the computer came with.

Do I need any protection other than what I have? I have the free download of Supersntivirus, AVG spyware, Zone Alarm firewall, & Kaspersky..

Can I continue with my passwords and business that I do on the computer? I am starting an afilliate site so do you think I will be ok?
Taylor

Unread postby Katana » December 6th, 2007, 3:01 pm

If those files are still there, I wouldn't use the computer for any passwords just yet.

Deckard's System Scanner
Note: You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges.
  1. Close all applications and windows.
  2. Double-click on dss.exe to run it, and follow the prompts.
  3. When the scan is complete, a text file will open - main.txt
  4. Copy (Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of main.txt in your reply

(NOTE: Only one file will be created this time)
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Taylor » December 6th, 2007, 6:55 pm

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Taylor on 2007-12-06 14:46:47
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- HijackThis (run as Taylor.exe) ----------------------------------------------

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2:46:50 PM, on 12/6/2007
Platform: Windows Vista (WinNT 6.00.1904)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16546)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\hp\support\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\On-Screen OSD Indicator\OSD.exe
C:\Windows\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Program Files\Snapfish Media Detector\SnapfishMediaDetector.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1188792234\ee\aolsoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\AOL\Active Security Monitor\ASMonitor.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\avp.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Advisor\HPAdvisor.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\MagicDisc\MagicDisc.exe
C:\hp\kbd\kbd.exe
C:\Users\Taylor\Desktop\dss.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\HIJACK~1\Taylor.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE= ... pf=desktop
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE= ... pf=desktop
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\GRA8E1~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\hp\support\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KBD] C:\HP\KBD\KbdStub.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OsdMaestro] "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\On-Screen OSD Indicator\OSD.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CCUTRAYICON] FactoryMode
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SnapfishMediaDetector] C:\Program Files\Snapfish Media Detector\SnapfishMediaDetector.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1188792234\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PWRISOVM.EXE] C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ASM] "C:\Program Files\AOL\Active Security Monitor\ASMonitor.exe" HIDEMAIN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVP] "C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\avp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ZoneAlarm Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrojanScanner] C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Launcher] %WINDIR%\SMINST\launcher.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [HPAdvisor] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Advisor\HPAdvisor.exe autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Startup: MagicDisc.lnk = C:\Program Files\MagicDisc\MagicDisc.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Snapfish Media Detector.lnk = C:\Program Files\Snapfish Media Detector\SnapfishMediaDetector.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\npjpi160_03.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\npjpi160_03.dll
O9 - Extra button: Web Anti-Virus statistics - {1F460357-8A94-4D71-9CA3-AA4ACF32ED8E} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\SCIEPlgn.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) - http://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/200 ... plugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {512FC5A1-7DE1-43F1-BC0C-371622FCB409} (TotalScan Installer Class) - http://www.nanoscan.com/as/v1/cabs/ascstubie.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/s ... wflash.cab
O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\GR99D3~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\KASPER~1\KASPER~1.0\r3hook.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft AB - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Alert Service (AlertService) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\CCU\AlertService.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - AOL LLC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 (AVP) - Kaspersky Lab - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\avp.exe
O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: DQLWinService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\IntelDH\NMS\AdpPlugins\DQLWinService.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: GameConsoleService - WildTangent, Inc. - C:\Program Files\HP Games\My HP Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Intel DH Service (IntelDHSvcConf) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Tools\IntelDHSvcConf.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Software Services Manager (ISSM) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\ISSM.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service Ex (LiveUpdate Notice Ex) - Unknown owner - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Viiv(TM) Media Server (M1 Server) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Media Server\bin\mediaserver.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Application Tracker (MCLServiceATL) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\MCLServiceATL.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Remoting Service (Remote UI Service) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel Media Server\Shells\Remote UI Service.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - c:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Check Point Software Technologies LTD - C:\Windows\System32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
End of file - 12056 bytes

-- Files created between 2007-11-06 and 2007-12-06 -----------------------------

2007-12-05 21:47:39 162304 --a------ C:\Windows\system32\ztvunrar36.dll
2007-12-05 21:47:39 77312 --a------ C:\Windows\system32\ztvunace26.dll
2007-12-05 21:47:39 69632 --a------ C:\Windows\system32\ztvcabinet.dll <Not Verified; Microsoft Corporation; Microsoft(R) Windows (R) 2000 Operating System>
2007-12-05 21:47:39 153088 --a------ C:\Windows\system32\UNRAR3.dll
2007-12-05 21:47:39 75264 --a------ C:\Windows\system32\unacev2.dll
2007-12-05 21:47:38 0 d-------- C:\Users\All Users\Simply Super Software
2007-12-05 21:47:38 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover
2007-12-05 18:36:07 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Panda Security
2007-12-05 17:55:16 0 d-------- C:\Windows\system32\ZoneLabs
2007-12-05 17:55:15 0 d-------- C:\Users\All Users\CheckPoint
2007-12-05 17:51:34 0 d-------- C:\Windows\Internet Logs
2007-12-05 06:41:19 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java
2007-12-05 06:21:12 0 d-------- C:\Users\All Users\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2007-12-05 06:15:36 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2007-12-05 01:03:26 0 d-------- C:\VundoFix Backups
2007-12-04 12:22:47 81549 --a------ C:\Windows\system32\drivers\klin.dat
2007-12-04 12:22:47 82061 --a------ C:\Windows\system32\drivers\klick.dat
2007-12-04 12:21:27 0 d-------- C:\Users\All Users\Kaspersky Lab
2007-12-04 12:21:27 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab
2007-12-04 12:21:15 9868576 --ahs---- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fidbox.dat
2007-12-04 12:20:22 0 d-------- C:\KAV
2007-12-04 11:54:22 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iPod
2007-12-04 11:54:20 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2007-12-04 11:52:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2007-12-03 22:28:39 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!
2007-12-03 22:28:39 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3
2007-12-03 22:28:38 0 d-------- C:\Users\All Users\STOPzilla!
2007-12-03 21:57:40 0 d-------- C:\perflogs
2007-12-03 21:28:48 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2007-12-03 18:25:02 0 d-------- C:\bfu1
2007-12-03 18:15:53 0 d-------- C:\Users\All Users\Grisoft
2007-12-03 18:05:47 0 d-------- C:\bintheredunthat
2007-12-03 17:51:14 0 d-------- C:\BFU
2007-12-03 12:38:42 0 d-a------ C:\Users\All Users\TEMP
2007-12-03 12:35:26 0 d-------- C:\Users\All Users\InstallShield
2007-12-03 12:34:33 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Jasc Software Inc
2007-12-03 12:33:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc
2007-12-03 11:03:37 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro Trial
2007-12-03 07:52:19 0 d-------- C:\PSP
2007-11-10 10:47:15 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\LimeWire

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2007-12-06 10:25:54 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2007-12-06 10:23:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Symantec
2007-12-06 10:23:50 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2007-12-05 21:47:38 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Simply Super Software
2007-12-05 12:50:51 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared
2007-12-05 12:50:51 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared
2007-12-05 12:50:51 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sandlot Shared
2007-12-05 12:50:45 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\PX Storage Engine
2007-12-05 12:50:41 0 d-a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe
2007-12-05 12:50:39 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\aolshare
2007-12-05 12:50:39 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL
2007-12-05 12:50:31 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
2007-12-05 12:50:30 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2007-12-05 12:50:30 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update
2007-12-05 12:50:20 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites
2007-12-05 12:45:30 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\dvdcss
2007-12-05 12:45:30 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Chessmaster Challenge
2007-12-05 12:45:18 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\WinSCP
2007-12-05 12:45:18 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar
2007-12-05 12:45:12 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Gallery
2007-12-05 12:45:11 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Mail
2007-12-05 12:45:11 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Journal
2007-12-05 12:45:11 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender
2007-12-05 12:45:11 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Collaboration
2007-12-05 12:45:11 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Calendar
2007-12-05 12:45:07 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Rhapsody
2007-12-05 12:45:02 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\PowerISO
2007-12-05 12:45:02 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
2007-12-05 12:44:57 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\MSBuild
2007-12-05 12:44:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Movie Maker
2007-12-05 12:44:52 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works
2007-12-05 12:44:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\MagicISO
2007-12-05 12:44:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\MagicDisc
2007-12-05 12:44:23 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Google
2007-12-05 12:44:22 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\earthlink totalaccess
2007-12-05 12:44:22 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows
2007-12-05 12:44:22 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2007-12-05 06:44:18 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Java
2007-12-05 06:15:36 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2007-12-04 07:34:06 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\LimeWire
2007-12-03 18:16:12 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Grisoft
2007-12-03 18:09:47 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\OpenSSH
2007-12-03 18:09:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\HP Games
2007-12-03 18:09:28 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\No-IP
2007-12-03 12:40:47 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\NoteTab Pro
2007-12-03 12:34:33 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield
2007-12-03 12:33:56 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Jasc Software Inc
2007-11-08 22:55:10 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\WinBatch
2007-11-07 22:56:01 158 --a------ C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
2007-11-02 23:19:47 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Sereniti
2007-11-02 23:15:49 335 --a------ C:\Windows\nsreg.dat
2007-11-02 23:15:49 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla
2007-10-25 21:45:40 24206 --a------ C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\UserTile.png
2007-10-21 14:27:27 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Roxio
2007-10-17 12:26:31 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\PlayFirst
2007-10-17 12:26:31 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia
2007-10-08 00:39:49 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
2007-10-06 15:24:59 0 d-------- C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer
2007-10-06 15:23:43 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2007-09-07 02:15:58 174 --ahs---- C:\Program Files\desktop.ini

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"hpsysdrv"="c:\hp\support\hpsysdrv.exe" [09/28/2006 05:42 AM]
"KBD"="C:\HP\KBD\KbdStub.EXE" [12/08/2006 08:16 AM]
"OsdMaestro"="C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\On-Screen OSD Indicator\OSD.exe" [02/15/2007 02:59 AM]
"RtHDVCpl"="RtHDVCpl.exe" [03/01/2007 07:38 AM C:\Windows\RtHDVCpl.exe]
"CCUTRAYICON"="FactoryMode" []
"@"="" []
"SnapfishMediaDetector"="C:\Program Files\Snapfish Media Detector\SnapfishMediaDetector.exe" [03/02/2007 01:55 PM]
"HP Software Update"="C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [02/16/2005 10:11 PM]
"HostManager"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1188792234\ee\AOLSoftware.exe" [04/12/2007 01:23 PM]
"PWRISOVM.EXE"="C:\Program Files\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE" [05/20/2006 02:13 AM]
"GrooveMonitor"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe" [10/26/2006 11:47 PM]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [10/10/2007 07:51 PM]
"ASM"="C:\Program Files\AOL\Active Security Monitor\ASMonitor.exe" [11/07/2006 02:11 PM]
"IgfxTray"="C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [09/04/2007 11:40 AM]
"HotKeysCmds"="C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [09/04/2007 11:39 AM]
"Persistence"="C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [09/04/2007 11:40 AM]
"!AVG Anti-Spyware"="C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" [06/11/2007 01:25 AM]
"Symantec PIF AlertEng"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" [11/28/2007 07:51 PM]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [11/14/2007 11:43 PM]
"iTunesHelper"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [11/15/2007 01:11 PM]
"AVP"="C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0\avp.exe" [06/28/2007 12:51 PM]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe" [09/25/2007 01:11 AM]
"ZoneAlarm Client"="C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe" [06/04/2007 05:24 AM]
"TrojanScanner"="C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe" [11/25/2007 01:33 PM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Sidebar"="C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe" [11/02/2006 04:35 AM]
"WindowsWelcomeCenter"="oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter " []
"HPAdvisor"="C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Advisor\HPAdvisor.exe" [03/12/2007 04:44 PM]
"ehTray.exe"="C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe" [11/02/2006 04:35 AM]
"swg"="C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [09/13/2007 02:36 AM]
"WMPNSCFG"="C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [11/02/2006 04:36 AM]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [06/21/2007 02:06 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\runonce]
"Launcher"=%WINDIR%\SMINST\launcher.exe

C:\Users\Taylor\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
MagicDisc.lnk - C:\Program Files\MagicDisc\MagicDisc.exe [9/6/2007 6:07:14 PM]

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Snapfish Media Detector.lnk - C:\Program Files\Snapfish Media Detector\SnapfishMediaDetector.exe [3/2/2007 1:55:02 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin"=2 (0x2)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [12/20/2006 01:55 PM 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll 04/19/2007 01:41 PM 294912 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"appinit_dlls"=C:\PROGRA~1\KASPER~1\KASPER~1.0\r3hook.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\AppInfo]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\KeyIso]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\NTDS]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\ProfSvc]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\sacsvr]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\SWPRV]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\TabletInputService]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\TBS]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\TrustedInstaller]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\VDS]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\volmgr.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\volmgrx.sys]
@="Driver"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF}]
@="Volume shadow copy"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{6BDD1FC1-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}]
@="IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{D48179BE-EC20-11D1-B6B8-00C04FA372A7}]
@="SBP2 IEEE 1394 Devices"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{D94EE5D8-D189-4994-83D2-F68D7D41B0E6}]
@="SecurityDevices"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
LocalSystemNetworkRestricted hidserv UxSms WdiSystemHost Netman trkwks AudioEndpointBuilder WUDFSvc irmon sysmain IPBusEnum dot3svc PcaSvc EMDMgmt TabletInputService wlansvc WPDBusEnum

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\L]
AutoRun\command- L:\Setup.exe

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{eafd7c5a-5be3-11dc-9701-00038a000015}]
AutoRun\command- K:\LaunchU3.exe -a

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\>{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95}]
C:\Windows\system32\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\{6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6}]
%SystemRoot%\system32\unregmp2.exe /FirstLogon /Shortcuts /RegBrowsers /ResetMUI

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2007-12-06 14:47:28 ------------
Taylor

Unread postby Katana » December 6th, 2007, 7:19 pm

There is nothing showing there, so I have no idea where you are seeing the files.

Empty your recycle bin, and then do the following

Turn off System Restore.

On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Protection tab.
Uncheck the box under "available harddrives"
Click Apply,
Click Yes at the prompt and then click OK.
Restart your computer

Turn ON System Restore

On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Protection tab.
Check the box under "available harddrives"
Click Apply, and then click OK.

How are things now ?
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Taylor » December 10th, 2007, 3:10 am

Sorry you are reading this a few days late. I posted a reply a couple of days ago but I do not see it up here. I still see the "virus files" so let me explain it a little better. I see them when I go down to the "start" icon and begin to type in the first few letters of what ever I am looking for in the "search bar." Prior to getting this virus, when ever I would type something in the search bar, the computer would start to show me programs according to my first few letters I started to type. So lets say I start typing the letter "d and r", the computer starts to show me all programs and files that match those two letters. NOW when I start to type something in the search bar, the computer will show me all the "virus files" depending on the letters I use as well as my original programs and docs that I have. So yes they are deleted and are in active but they still show up on my computer when ever I type something in the search bar.

When I ever I go to open up one of these little suckers the computer states that "access is denied." When I press delete on one of them, the computer says that the zip file has either moved or does not exist any more. Here is an example of some of the virus files that I see when I type the letters "n" and "i" in my search bar:

Nintendo DS Emulator Keygen.zip
size-22 bites

Nintendo DS Emulator Crack.zip
size-22 bites

Nikki Blonde- Kitchen Patch.zip
size-22 bites

Nina Mercedez-The Latin doll Crack.zip
size-22 bites

Nine Inch nails Keygen.zip
size-22 bites

Ninja Surfin Hide lp 1.2.003.01 Patch.zip
size-22 bites

Please help me remove the files names all together. There are 7,000 of them and at least 20-30 pop that match the letter that I type in...Hope you understand. Please help me solve this once and for all.. Thank you!
Taylor

Advertisement
Register to Remove

PreviousNext

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!