Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

gif

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

gif

Unread postby mikeymikey23 » October 23rd, 2007, 8:33 am

any1 here know a safe site where i can get safe gif's?
mikeymikey23

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Ahera » October 24th, 2007, 9:43 am

any1 here know a safe site where i can get safe gif's

Hi Mikey,
Aren't all gif's safe ?!! I copy so many gif images myself , i had no idea that they werent safe!!

Are you interested in making gif images yourself?
Ahera

Unread postby mikeymikey23 » October 24th, 2007, 10:24 am

i just want to make sure that i will not be infected by malwares, just look at my signature :D
mikeymikey23

Unread postby Ahera » October 24th, 2007, 10:27 am

That means its safe to copy gif images?
Im asking for my own safety.

By the way you didn't answer my other question.
Ahera

Unread postby mikeymikey23 » October 24th, 2007, 10:41 am

it's not safe to just download files from unknown sites. But just by copying, i don't think it's dangerous. Maybe we could ask that to an expert for a second opinion :)
mikeymikey23

Unread postby Ahera » October 25th, 2007, 1:18 am

Hey Mikey , aint that kakashi?
Ahera

Unread postby mikeymikey23 » October 25th, 2007, 1:41 am

yup, :D i can't find a kakashi gif better than that so it's fine with me.. but i like the character of neji too :)
mikeymikey23

Unread postby Ahera » October 25th, 2007, 1:46 am

I haven't seen naruto , just seen the characters in pictures ,never seen the anime, i dont like it from its reviews itself.
Ahera

Unread postby mikeymikey23 » October 25th, 2007, 2:12 am

oh, i that so? anyway, i like naruto :D i love the story
mikeymikey23

Unread postby blackmirror » October 25th, 2007, 5:02 am

try http://www.photobucket.com

have a search there
blackmirror

Unread postby mikeymikey23 » October 25th, 2007, 7:22 am

thanks for the link :)
mikeymikey23

Re: gif

Unread postby Black_Dragon » December 21st, 2007, 2:07 am

hey .. I think, there will not be any harm with the picture files which you download from net....
The only thing which might effect your system is the site address from where you download these pictures ..... to your local machine....

I know how to store important data in a picture secretly but they will be stored as a inactive data, which could do nothing to your system....

But keep a watch on the content present in the picture files like.... the links present on that ...etc
Except this, i can tell you that , there is no harm with the picture files....

Note: There may be some infections caused by the files which may be extension changed to picture files....
For example, there may be chance to a malware file which displays as a picture file but contain the malware things..
This is because the actual malware file may be extension changed to a picture file, but it functions as a malware..

So you need to be aware of the sites from which you download the files(pictures or any attachements)....
If the site is a trusted one, then there is no harm in downloading the content, but if its a distrustful site, then you should be more cautious in downloading the content....
Black_Dragon

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions