Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Experience

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Experience

Unread postby pittjulian » August 15th, 2007, 2:11 am

Hi there!

I have just registered with Malware Removal. I'm interested to find out what kind of experience or background is recommended to do the courses through the Malware Removal university and what knowledge can give one an added advantage.

I'm currently studying Mechanical Engineering with IT Endorsement and I'm in my second year. I do IT subjects like Computer Science and Informatics. I also plan on doing an Honours degree in IT. I just wanted to know if my university studies can/will contribute to learning about malware removal.

Thanks. 8)
Julian.
pittjulian

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Axephilic » August 15th, 2007, 2:16 am

Hi and welcome to Malware Removal! Anyone can get started in the university here and learn malware removal. I have found it to be a great learning environment and awesome teachers and other students who will help you with any question you will have. You really just need to be knowledgable with computers and it looks like you are!

If you want to sign up for the university, follow this link.

Thanks,
Adam
Axephilic
Retired Graduate

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » August 15th, 2007, 2:21 am

Not much computer knowledge is needed, you will learn along the way.
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Gary R » August 15th, 2007, 3:08 am

The course has been designed to train people with a wide range of computer abilities and experience, and just how fast you progress through it will to some degree be dependant on that experience.

But people with little experience have been successfully trained to remove Malware safely, so lack of previous technical experience does not preclude you from training.

Certainly though your University studies should help you with some aspects of the course.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Scotty » August 15th, 2007, 11:24 am

I had only just got my first pc when I joined last summer. So I had absolutely no computer experience. Since I joined Ive learned more than just fighting malware. And still learning. :D
Scotty
Retired Graduate

Unread postby blackmirror » August 15th, 2007, 5:21 pm

Mac70 wrote:I had only just got my first pc when I joined last summer. So I had absolutely no computer experience. Since I joined Ive learned more than just fighting malware. And still learning. :D

Its a learning curve all the way

Although i help out on a couple of pchelp forums most of my info comes from research

I am pc literste though in that I even hoover mine out :D

Iys held together with one screw now as well :lol:
blackmirror

Unread postby pittjulian » August 17th, 2007, 1:13 pm

Hi again!

Thanks alot for all the replies and help! I will be doing the course at the end of this year! If anyone would like to discuss anything IT related such as game programming, Internet programming etc. please feel free to contact me!

Thanks alot! :D
Julian.
pittjulian

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions