Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Don't you think it time to Fight Back!!!

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

Don't you think it time to Fight Back!!!

Unread postby zev halfon » August 1st, 2005, 1:58 pm

Hi Everyone,

Sometime I feel like we are in a war to protect the freedom we all took for granted when traveling the net. Much like the Terrorizm we hear in the news, we are faced with the decision to stay 'home' or go about our biz as if nothing happens.

While I agree that playing 'defense' is a good policy, I think it is time to fight back. Let's not wait for a cyber 'September 11', and strike back where it hurts most, the pocket book. Those MalWare are being propegated by certain sites, those site leave a trail, and behind those sites are owners. Can't we get a 'clas action suit' orgenized to get those responsible pay demages? We are talking hours of lost business, identity theft, etc...

Lets put the fear in the terrorist, rather than have them terrorize us.

Is there a site that such thoughts and actions being formulized?

If such exist, please spread the word.

thanks,

Zev
zev halfon

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby wng_z3r0 » August 1st, 2005, 2:39 pm

yes, that would be great, except that there's always problems....
These companies exist because they are all technically legal. You sign an electonic contract when you download their sofware.. It's called and end user license. (EULA) In that it says all of the terms that you have to follow.. Usually, buried way in there, is the part where it says it will display ads...etc..etc

There is no way that having a cryptic EULA should make these programs legal, but as of right now they are. Lobby your congressman to change this. Make it that EULA's are not a option for these companies to infect people.

The other problem is that it is hard to track down exactly where the stuff comes from sometime.
wng_z3r0
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby P;3 » August 2nd, 2005, 5:14 pm

other isssue is; if discussions are done on forums that can be seen wsithout having to log in, then them wot you might not wish to read the discussions, can read them; I am having a lot of thought about this; and are we talking about the tracking devises on sites

how much does this all affect our personal privacy? and safety :(
P;3

Re: Don't you think it time to Fight Back!!!

Unread postby ChrisRLG » August 2nd, 2005, 5:39 pm

Sometime I feel like we are in a war to protect the freedom we all took for granted when traveling the net. Much like the Terrorizm we hear in the news, we are faced with the decision to stay 'home' or go about our biz as if nothing happens.

We do offen think we are at war, and we are the fighters in the trenches.

Joining up is one option - check the university link at the top of this forum.

While I agree that playing 'defense' is a good policy, I think it is time to fight back. Let's not wait for a cyber 'September 11', and strike back where it hurts most, the pocket book. Those MalWare are being propegated by certain sites, those site leave a trail, and behind those sites are owners. Can't we get a 'clas action suit' orgenized to get those responsible pay demages? We are talking hours of lost business, identity theft, etc...

Lets put the fear in the terrorist, rather than have them terrorize us.

Is there a site that such thoughts and actions being formulized?

If such exist, please spread the word.

thanks,

Zev

Thier are sites that support legal action against such suppliers of 'malware', but this is not one of them.

Try http://www.spywarewarrior.com/
and http://www.vitalsecurity.org/

both sister forums of http://www.a-sap.info membership to here.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby wng_z3r0 » August 2nd, 2005, 6:10 pm

Deb also wants to support legal action @ carmainc.org

wng
wng_z3r0
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Suggestions and Requests