Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

What the world needs now

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

What the world needs now

Unread postby P3-450 » July 29th, 2005, 6:26 pm

Installing Love

Customer: I'm trying to install LOVE but need some help. I'm not very technical—can you help?

Service Rep: Sure. The first step is to open your HEART. Have you located your HEART?

Customer: Yes I have, but there are several programs running right now.Is it okay to install while they are running?

Service Rep: What programs are running?

Customer: Let me see....I have PASTHURT.EXE, LOWESTEEM.EXE, GRUDGE.EXE, and RESENTMENT.COM running right now.

Service Rep: No problem. LOVE will automatically erase PASTHURT.EXE from your current operating system. It may remain in your permanent memory, but it will no longer disrupt other programs. LOVE will eventually overwrite LOWESTEEM.EXE with a module of its own called HIGHESTEEM.EXE. However, you have to completely turn off GRUDGE.EXE and RESENTMENT.COM. Those programs prevent LOVE from being properly installed. Can you turn those off?

Customer: I don't know how to turn them off. Can you tell me how?

Service Rep: My pleasure. Go to your Start menu and invoke FORGIVENESS.EXE. Do this as many times as necessary until GRUDGE.EXE and RESENTMENT.COM have been completely erased.

Customer: Okay, I'm done. LOVE has started installing itself automatically. Is that normal?

Service Rep: Yes it is. You should receive a message that says it will reinstall for the life of your HEART. Do you see that message?

Customer: Yes I do. Is it completely installed?

Service Rep: Yes, but remember that you have only the base program. You need to begin connecting to other HEARTS in order to get the upgrades.

Customer: Oops... I have an error message already. What should I do?

Service Rep: What does the message say?

Customer: It says "ERROR 412 - PROGRAM NOT RUN ON INTERNAL COMPONENTS". What does that mean?

Service Rep: Don't worry, that's a common problem. It means that the LOVE program is set up to run on external HEARTS but has not yet been run on your HEART. It is one of those complicated programming things, but in non-technical terms it means you have to "LOVE" your own machine before It can "LOVE"others.

Customer: So what should I do?

Service Rep: Can you find the directory called "SELF-ACCEPTANCE"?

Customer: Yes, I have it.

Service Rep: Excellent, you are getting good at this.

Customer: Thank you.

Service Rep: You're welcome. Click on the following files and then copy them to the "MYHEART" directory: FORGIVESELF.DOC, SELFESTEEM.TXT, REALIZEWORTH.TXT, and GOODNESS.DOC. The system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching any faulty programming. Also, you need to delete SELFCRITIC.EXE from all directories, and then empty your recycle bin afterwards to make sure it is completely gone and never comes back.

Customer: Got it. Hey! My HEART is filling up with really neat files. SMILE.MPG is playing on my monitor right now and it shows that WARMTH.COM, PEACE.EXE, and CONTENTMENT.COM are copying themselves all over my HEART!

Service Rep: Then LOVE is installed and running. You should be able to handle it from here. One more thing before I go...

Customer: Yes?

Service Rep: LOVE is freeware. Be sure to give it and its various modules to everybody you meet. They will in turn share it with other people and they will return some really neat modules back to you.

Customer: I will. Thank you for your help.
P3-450
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » July 30th, 2005, 4:09 pm

That is great :)

Love is what makes the world go round - that was a great song too.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-menuext&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Love+is+what+makes+the+world+go+round%22
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Gary R » July 31st, 2005, 3:47 am

Love it (if that isn't an awful pun). ;)
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Angoid » August 1st, 2005, 1:18 pm

So very true ..... and entertaining at the same time!

Thanks for sharing!
Angoid
Developer
Developer

Unread postby Nellie2 » October 16th, 2005, 5:19 pm

I love this post.... every pun intended :love5:
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby AgentFade2Black » December 10th, 2005, 4:02 pm

Ahh, love.

That which I used to know...(*mumbles on...then snaps back to reality.*)

Love it (every single pun intended...or maybe not :D)
AgentFade2Black

Unread postby {EGS}SpicyRyan » March 19th, 2006, 10:52 pm

People love to make maleware because other people hate. Then the Heart gets all beatten up and fightback.dll and cleanup.exe have to be run but the problem is fightback.dll is already running and just not known how to be carried out and used. Then cleanup.exe cant be run either because the to use cleanup.exe on the heart fightback.dll has to be used. Then the heart gets error messages and GRUDGE.EXE comes back in and HEART32ANGER.troj comes into play and you might have to have heart surgery or get a new heart. :kermit:
{EGS}SpicyRyan

Unread postby hyperpain2000 » March 19th, 2006, 11:43 pm

:occasion5: That was very creative! :headbang:

:wav: :wav:
hyperpain2000

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions