Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Intro..

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Intro..

Unread postby ktreffin » March 2nd, 2007, 2:59 pm

Hello Everyone,

I recently found this site through a couple of other boards that I visit. Actually I saw a person who had "MWR University Graduate" under his avatar, and that brought me here. I thought I would take a minute to pop in and say hello. I am a full time Firefighter / Paramedic in Florida, and have decided that I would like to start exploring some of my other interests (mainly computers :lol: ) in my spare time. I have submitted my application to the MWR University, and while I am waiting to hear something back, I have been trying to read other posts and start learning as much as I can. I am really looking forward to furthering my education so I can better myself, and help others in the dreaded fight against Malware. I am very excited about being a part of this community, and hope that I will be able to make a positive contribution. Thanks to everyone here for your dedication and I look forward to learning a lot from everyone.

Ken
ktreffin
Retired Graduate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby askey127 » March 2nd, 2007, 4:15 pm

Ken,
Welcome to the MWR forum!
Hope you will enjoy your visits and the learning experience.
Lots of good people here who help and support each other as we all try to keep learning.
Let me suggest to be patient as the mountain of information reveals itself, and don't hesitate to ask lots of questions.

askey127
askey127
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby ktreffin » March 2nd, 2007, 5:29 pm

Thanks askey127, I am really looking forward to getting started. I read in a previous post that there have been a lot of applications for the University lately, and that the processing time has slowed because of this. However I am anxiously awaiting getting the word on when I can begin. Thanks for the advice. I am sure there will be plenty of questions that will need answering. Thanks again.

Ken
ktreffin
Retired Graduate

Return to General Discussions