Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

I am BlackHawk

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

I am BlackHawk

Unread postby BlackHawk54321 » March 1st, 2007, 2:45 am

Hey everyone i am blackhawk and i am trying to help out others like what MRU does, but in order for me to do so. I am going to need to learn how to do it. Thats why i have requested to be a student at MRU. So it is nice to know about you guys.

Alittle about me, well im 17 and i own my own pc. I built it and i have had virus and malware before. They are nasty little things and you don't want them. I want to help others get rid of them as would i if i had any right now, but i dont because i have had some good people over at http://www.techguy.com help me out.

My email and msnm is personal email removed - agrarianmonk. I play games and play soccer as a sport. I have all the time i need to be on my pc, over the last month i have been on for over 100 hours. So no need to worry about my attendance.

All i hope is to be apart of MRU and i will try my hardest to succeed in being an expert in removing malware. I am looking to know how to remove malware and what programs can help remove malware. I also am interested in reading hiJack logs as well. Because right now i look at them and the only thing i get from it is the name of the processes running on their pc.
BlackHawk54321

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby JeanInMontana » March 2nd, 2007, 12:13 am

You came to the right place. Good luck in your studies.
JeanInMontana

Unread postby BlackHawk54321 » March 2nd, 2007, 12:31 am

i filled out an application, when do i know if i have been accepted in to MRU. By email, msn, or this site.
BlackHawk54321

Unread postby ChrisRLG » March 2nd, 2007, 4:32 am

You will get a PM (which will trigger an email if your profile settings aare unchanged from the standard).

I know that we have had a LOT of applications over the last few days - so entry is a little slow.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Nellie2 » March 2nd, 2007, 6:15 pm

Hi BlackHawk, you haven't officially applied to the University, please read the instructions in this thread

http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtop ... 158db6d2d8
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby BlackHawk54321 » March 2nd, 2007, 10:09 pm

i have applied to that link, also registered. But i havent recieved an PM.I ain't infected and i did read that link. Is their anything else i would have to do because i have read that link atleast 2-3 times and i dont know if i have misread it or what. I will fill out another application.
BlackHawk54321

Unread postby BlackHawk54321 » March 2nd, 2007, 11:26 pm

ok i filled another app. out.
BlackHawk54321

Unread postby Nellie2 » March 3rd, 2007, 4:13 pm

Great... I'm going through the new applications now, I didn't get your original one!! :shock:
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby BlackHawk54321 » March 3rd, 2007, 4:57 pm

hmm that was the one i really went in detail too. LOL.
BlackHawk54321

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions