Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

New Irish Virus.

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

New Irish Virus.

Unread postby Noviciate » July 9th, 2005, 4:27 pm

Noviciate
MRU Master
MRU Master

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » July 9th, 2005, 5:30 pm

Ok for those that do not know how to do this, you need to follow these simple instructions.

open a dos box - you will find this in your menu called DOS PROMPT.

then type this line.

IWISHTODELETEALLMYFILES.COM

when it asks if you are sure answer 'na'.

If you have been able to follow this instruction - please then box up the compuetr in the boxes it arrived in (you did keep them - yes ? ) and return to where you got the computer from.

If they ask what was wrong with it, tell them it was this program.

IAMTOOSTUPIDTOOWNACOMPUTER.EXE

That was missing.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Midnight Star » July 9th, 2005, 8:16 pm

Ok, I now need some help.

-

I've done everything the "Irish Virus" said, and now my system is acting sluggish, and very unresponsive. What should I do? Post a HiJackThis log? Run Ewido?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

==========

Mike.
Midnight Star
Developer
Developer

Unread postby Bertha » July 9th, 2005, 8:21 pm

Hi Midnight,

Im not sure we can hep you, as this virus is especially difficult to remove becuase it targets after closing time, and grabs a hold of your system,

It then rants and raves and puts more junk onto your system, often bringing it mates with it (more viruses)

Because of this we cant keep up with it, and recommed you dont let your computer drive, do anything

Bertha
Bertha
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Midnight Star » July 9th, 2005, 8:23 pm

So that means to run Ewido? Thanks Bertha, i'm downloading and running it now. Where do I post the log when i'm done?

==========

Mike.
Midnight Star
Developer
Developer

Unread postby Bertha » July 9th, 2005, 8:28 pm

Well if you wish you can post it here,

But I may not reply, Have you ever come to blows with an Irish virus?? (they are not the smartest ones, but that makes them difficult)

Especialy this variant, Its doesnt know whether its coming or going,

Bertha
Bertha
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Midnight Star » July 9th, 2005, 8:31 pm

Well guess what! I was just going to post the log and now i'm getting a blue screen everytime I reboot, some kind of code thing.

This is getting pretty disgusting as I need my computer for work. Not sure what to do next - what do you recommend?

==========

Mike.
Midnight Star
Developer
Developer

Unread postby Bertha » July 9th, 2005, 8:34 pm

Yes that sounds like the full blown Irish Virus, Its now in the ranting and raving stage where it makes no sense regardless of what you try to do,

Try putting it out in the rain to come round from its state?

Bertha
Bertha
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Midnight Star » July 9th, 2005, 8:39 pm

Thanks for that! I'm trying some things out here, and running Ewido again. The blue screen seems to be gone, but now i've got even more trouble. The internet isn't working properly. I think i'm about ready to give up. I think i'll try a few more scans, and see what I get.

You and everyone that helps people like me are awesome! I can't say enough. :)

I'll let you know what I find in the next post, hopefully.

==========

Mike.
Midnight Star
Developer
Developer

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » July 9th, 2005, 9:08 pm

I asked my Gramma about this(she's good at this sort of thing). She said to cure the Irish Virus you need a pot of coffee and a ring of sausage.

So I'm thinking you should should start shoving sausage into every open spot you can find on your tower thingy and pour a pot of coffee over your screen.

Hopefully that will fix it once and for all *crosses fingers*
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Midnight Star » July 9th, 2005, 9:12 pm

Would you believe that actually worked! I'm going to go ahead and notify the 50+ other boards that I posted this very same problem in, that's it's finally solved. Thanks again to everyone - you guys rock!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Midnight Star
Developer
Developer

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » July 9th, 2005, 9:42 pm

Gramma's so smart! :D
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Nick-YF19 » July 9th, 2005, 11:47 pm

Gotta remember to take the Guiness out of the cup holder on the computer before trying to fix it too.
Nick-YF19
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby stealth_thunder » July 10th, 2005, 3:07 am

O.o what the hell this kinda things can also work :shock: OMG I must be dreaming
stealth_thunder

Unread postby Angoid » July 11th, 2005, 8:21 am

Dia duit all ....

I asked my Gramma about this(she's good at this sort of thing). She said to cure the Irish Virus you need a pot of coffee and a ring of sausage.

So I'm thinking you should should start shoving sausage into every open spot you can find on your tower thingy and pour a pot of coffee over your screen.

Hopefully that will fix it once and for all *crosses fingers*

I tried this .... there's this little button on my PC which I pushed and this tray came out, with a hole in it. I assumed it was a mugholder.

What an eejit I was! I put a nice, hot mug of steaming coffeee onto it and it broke!

And to the writer of the Irish Virus: Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat (OK, that's not very nice, and I don't mean it) :)
Angoid
Developer
Developer

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next

Return to General Discussions