Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

GBDialer - Second This Week!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Unread postby LDTate » June 12th, 2005, 5:03 pm

How is it running?
LDTate
WTT Teacher
WTT Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Taff36 » June 12th, 2005, 5:35 pm

Haven`t used it since my post last Wednesday and have moved the tower today and connected a different set of monitor, keyboard and mouse to modify it as per your post. However, I had all sorts of problems with the mouse initially. Programs opened and closed, HijackThis disappeared twice and I had to re-run it. The start menu appeared three or four times and then it settled down. Spooky I thought but rebooted the computer again and transferred the log file to a floppy. Is this significant? I thought it was a loose connection or a faulty mouse. I haven`t touched it since - should I try it again?
Taff36

Unread postby LDTate » June 12th, 2005, 6:49 pm

Yes, give it another try.
I don't see any bad guys in your log.
LDTate
WTT Teacher
WTT Teacher

Unread postby Taff36 » June 13th, 2005, 1:52 am

Everything seems OK This morning. The mouse connection was dodgy. I will work on the computer tonight and connect to the internet and see if anything bad happens. Regards

Taff36
Taff36

Unread postby LDTate » June 13th, 2005, 4:52 pm

OK. Let me know how it goes.
LDTate
WTT Teacher
WTT Teacher

No News is good News

Unread postby Taff36 » June 16th, 2005, 6:52 pm

Computer went back on Tuesday Evening. Heard nothing but I`m sure it was clean because I surfed the net for two hours and fond nothing really untoward. I am still concerned about Messenger Plus! 3 and think the problem will come back but for the moment I think we`ve done our bit here. Thanks again and hope to catch up with you again. Regards Taff36!
Taff36

Unread postby LDTate » June 16th, 2005, 7:29 pm

Great job

You're more then welcome.
Glad we were able to help

Peace be with you ;)
LDTate
WTT Teacher
WTT Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!