Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Is it ok?

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

Is it ok?

Unread postby Wolfeymole » October 22nd, 2006, 2:22 pm

Hi
I currently reside on another technical help site that has a lot of spyware issues.
Apparently quite a few members have been trained here with regard to the removal of spyware via HJT and other aspects.
I would like to learn more about this but would it be ok to aquire this knowledge to help my fellow members on the site that I have mentioned.
I will mention the site if so required but I do wish to be viewed as spamming.
Wolfeymole

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » October 22nd, 2006, 3:54 pm

Wolfeymole

Almost ALL the trainees here will work at other forums after - we do not have suffient work here for those we train - in fcat it is a requirement as part of the training to work at other forums.

If your forum is willing they can be added to our partnered sites - which you will be able to see if you join. They number about 10 at present.

If you decide to join - add your name to the entrance topic.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Wolfeymole » October 23rd, 2006, 5:55 am

Thank you.
I await further instructions via pm etc when you have a vacancy.
Wolfeymole

Return to Suggestions and Requests